Male HQ

Straight guys like their butt hole to be licked too?

i know of several very str8 guys (all married with children) who enjoyed having their assholes licked and several of them cum faster when i insert my index finger up their buttholes. but unlike me, they don't squirm in delight when they are getting finger-fucked.  they remain completely straight-faced.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Guest Sick of Straights

If you read the Sammyboy forums on Rimming and Ladyboys, you will be surprised to see how many so called ‘straight’ men are sick and depraved. Google ‘Sammyboy Forum Anal Rimming’ ‘Sammyboy Forum Ladyboys’ and read what straight guys do - enjoy getting rimmed and rimming, sucking ladyboys cocks, letting ladyboys fuck them etc... you wonder if they are really straight. Some even go for ladyboys with big cocks! 

On 5/2/2018 at 8:35 PM, go-geek said:

Why can't they? Does being gay or bi makes the nerves of straight guy's butt hole any different? Like why can blowjob be something gay and straight can do but oh no anal sex and rimming is a pure homosexual thing to do.

It was never exclusive to a certain sexual orientation. If it feels good it feels good. Geez.

Good to know there are those who understand basic biology and how the body functions...

It might even surprise some knowledgeable that even WOMEN enjoy a good rimming too. Stop trying to make it a gay thing. I am not concern if people thing all gay like rimming I am more worried if people thin gays are that close minded or uneducated.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Guest Calvin
14 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

Its just like not all gays enjoys being rimmed. U can't say "why u gay u dun like to be rimmed?" 

I've not come across any gays ..tops or bottoms who doesn't like their hole being licked...

this is the same type of questions like "does bottom likes to be sucked?" "does top likes the ass be rimmed"

of coz yes, that's body natural reaction, we have our ero zones, any form of stimulation will lead to excitement. 

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Guest Haha
On 5/3/2018 at 8:33 PM, Guest Fyi said:

Ew and they don’t fucking clean their asshole all the time. 

Straight guys don’t have hygiene one lor

10 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Straight guys are dirtier while gays are cleaner in ass hole aspects 

i think u r saying straights and tops

tops also clean inside? the most i have done is to wax but ie more for hygiene issues

Guest Guava
On 5/5/2018 at 11:33 PM, upshot said:

Good to know there are those who understand basic biology and how the body functions...

It might even surprise some knowledgeable that even WOMEN enjoy a good rimming too. Stop trying to make it a gay thing. I am not concern if people thing all gay like rimming I am more worried if people thin gays are that close minded or uneducated.

When i had sex for the first time (20yo), this guy keep licking sucking my nipple and i wonder why he do that whats the point coz i also dont feel anything nothing stimulate me, so i only assume this is his thing

15years later, lol my nipple is the source of my stimulation n so sensitive.

So is this mean this is something we learn? to appreciate the sensation? I dont remember i like to be rimmed last time but now enjoy it so much. 

Guest Funchub

It's watching someone doing the most degrading thing on you... Makes u feel like u that you 'own' him/her.... It's like getting a girl to give you a BJ... But nowadays BJs are quite Common already.

Personally the feeling is nothing to shout about...

Guest Guest
On 5/10/2018 at 3:25 PM, Guest Guava said:

When i had sex for the first time (20yo), this guy keep licking sucking my nipple and i wonder why he do that whats the point coz i also dont feel anything nothing stimulate me, so i only assume this is his thing

15years later, lol my nipple is the source of my stimulation n so sensitive.

So is this mean this is something we learn? to appreciate the sensation? I dont remember i like to be rimmed last time but now enjoy it so much. 

Last time your nipples no feeling? Now your nipples are sensitive? That guy who keep licking and sucking your nipples assume that majority guys have sensitive nipples. For me i would get very excited and my dick would get instant hardon when my nipples are stimulated.

• 3 months later...
On 5/5/2018 at 9:07 AM, Leanmeat said:

Its just like not all gays enjoys being rimmed. U can't say "why u gay u dun like to be rimmed?" 

Fully agree with you. Doesn't matter whether you are gay or straight, this is a personal preference and there is no right and no wrong.

Personally, I don't like to be licked or rimmed there.

Guest Fingerine

Just the other day, I tickler and caress a straight man’s ass using my finger with some massage oil. He moan/scream like a laboring woman, trembling like a vibrator and precum is leaking like a tap.  I didn’t use my tongue at all.  I wonder if I have magic fingers?! Lol

Guest Fingerine
46 minutes ago, Lumbakuda said:

U must be a good massager. U went deep in or wat?

No finger deep in.  Just doing this like the video but his ass made no sound unlike the wine glass :lol:

Guest Oh please
On 5/2/2018 at 5:26 PM, speckygeek said:

In the recent SG influencer sex video leak, there was a few clips of the girl licking his butt hole. And J was enjoying it. 

Do straight guys like their butt hole to be licked too? Or Mr J could be bi sexual?

Straight men also have their own fetishes just like gay men but they only want to be touched by a female, so why do you care?

If fact there are some who likes to be anal with a dildo, but it has to be done by a woman.

On 8/21/2018 at 11:59 AM, LeanMature said:

But straight guys don't like their nipples to be licked. 

Str guys love to be rimmed on their asses and nipples to be licked except they dun like to be kissed

Biology is Biology.... Gay body is no different from a str8. Erroneous zones are all the same. The difference might be what is more sensitive, sensual or painful as you an individual would mentally perceive it. If you think it to be right you do what is right for you. What is not right to you, consciously due to indoctrination, personal preferences, social pressure, social expectations, peer-pressure, phobia, BIAS and yes prejudices... what is done to your body will be right or wrong for it.

Get over typical stereotyping that holds you back from having an open mind. As much as you can accept something and you tell yourself and others a thousand times a day... you still make it go away from life .. That is how bias prejudice str8 people think for a long time right? As much as they hate gays being a naturally thing... you can not wish it away. Long life sexual diversity.... as long it is not hurting anyone

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• 11 months later...
Guest Curve
On 5/8/2018 at 10:06 AM, bubblebuttstraight said:

I'm straight. And I love to be rimmed. My exgf use to do it wonderfully. Can't forget the experience.. 

Ok. I would believe you are straight. But do you ever bend your knees?

On 5/2/2018 at 5:26 PM, speckygeek said:

In the recent SG influencer sex video leak, there was a few clips of the girl licking his butt hole. And J was enjoying it. 

Do straight guys like their butt hole to be licked too? Or Mr J could be bi sexual?

Regardless of orientation, all butts are equally sensitive.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh

I love it when straight guys do that to me.

there was once this Indian worker did some serious licking on my hole, and his moustache brushing against the area, made me so high! :P

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Curious_Student

When I talk about this with my local friends they’re very uptight and go along the lines of straight guys would never do this etc. But a few of my angmoh friends who are straight did admit to liking it pretty openly, including one pretty close uni friend who is German and admitted that he missed having his ass rimmed while he was with his ex girlfriend. He’s recently single, maybe I can try to “offer” to him haha.

This topic reminds me many years ago chit chatting with 2 trans at changi Village with my friend .

Both told us about what kind of customer they have met and 1 of them said that there was pervert man who didn't wash or clean his ass hole after shitting and ask 'her' to rim for him. 'She' rim him and found something not right and later the man admit he didn't clean after shitting. 'She' was very angry and cursed him. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.