BW Clubs

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By SensualMassage_T
      Are you 

Team naughty
      Team nice 
    • Guest Random
      By Guest Random
      I have been trying lots of stuff for the past 1 year. Recently i thought that maybe i should try something different. So i contacted a MB from grindr. 

I thought that it might be fun since the MB gonna massage me naked so he can cover my entire body literally. But when i was otw to the in-call service, he texted me saying he is tired therefore just wanted fun instead. So i asked for a discounted price since the price is suppose to be massage and fun. Now that massage is not done, i guess it wont be fair for me to pay the price we agreed on. He then said that he will try his best... so the massage only last for 10mins? Then we proceed to have the fun part...after about 10-15 mins he is asking me to cum... such a bad experience. Anyone had this before? Or is it just that i sway(unlucky)? 
    • By yexben
      Hi, anyone been to Harbin, China, care to share some infos and tips? How's the gay life in Harbin, any gay bars, saunas in Harbin? Is there any web sites where we could connect with the local harbin brothers? 
    • By groyn88
      https://the-singapore-lgbt-encyclopaedia.wikia.com/wiki/Fort_Road_beach:_gay_aspects
      Fort Road beach: gay aspects
      Cruising ground
      A new experience in open-air cruising afforded itself in the 1980s when a huge stretch of the East Coast was reclaimed by land filling. The minimum period for the earth to settle and compact before the virgin ground could be developed or have structures built upon it was 10 years. Therefore, during this time gays would venture there, despite having to brave a long trek through secondary forest, to be able to cruise at the beach in splendid seclusion.
      This cruising ground became popularly known as Fort Road beach by the cognoscenti although there existed no official name for this stretch of beach. There were two main portions. The moiety on the left, facing the sea, became closed off to the public in the mid-1990s and thus could no longer be used for romping around. This area became overgrown with undergrowth in due course. Gay cruisers had to be content with the right half which was had a slightly different character because of different geographical features.
      Fort Road beach became so popular with gay men using it for skinny dipping and sex, either in the more interior forested area, or for the more daring ones right on the open beach or in the sea, that it attracted several tabloid articles which emblazoned titles such as "Homosexuals pollute East Coast". The New Paper and the Chinese-language evening tabloids on several occasions carried blurred pictures of men apparently having sex or walking naked along the beach. Some gay men nicknamed the beach and the area directly inland, which was also very cruisy at night and appealed those who did not want to trudge all the way to the seaside, Paradise.
      The right half of the beach eventually also became closed to the public in early 2010 as development of the area was ramped up full swing.

Unofficial nude beach
      The remoteness and seclusion of Fort Road beach made it very conducive to naturism even though public nudity is illegal in Singapore (see main article: Nudism in Singapore). However, the official stance is that if one were to walk around naked in an isolated place or late at night where no one can observe the act, police action is not taken if no complaints are made. Fort Road beach gained a reputation as Singapore's unofficial nude beach for both homosexual and heterosexual naturists alike. Its fame spread internationally and many foreign nudists also visited the area.
      Most people indulged in nudity in the inland secondary forested area or in the more barren sandy patches further in. They would lie down on ponchos or just walk around. The more daring ones would stroll along the beach or swim in the sea. Some would engage in sex in all these areas, although it must be emphasised that this activity is not regarded as naturism by purists. As this happened not infrequently, one could detect evidence of it after the fact by the presence of condoms strewn sporadically over the sand or grass.
      Police entrapment
      See also: Archive of "Three in S’pore found with Aids-linked virus", The Straits Times, 10 April 1985 See also: Archive of "Aids claims first victim here", The Straits Times, 8 April 1987 The increasing incidence of HIV in the gay community, mounting deaths from AIDS, complaints from the public and sensationalism in the tabloid press led to sting operations in which young, handsome plainclothes police decoys would act in an enticing manner at Fort Road beach to attract the homosexual men wandering around. When the cruisers touched the decoys sexually, they were immediately arrested.
      In March 1992, the afternoon tabloid The New Paper headlined its front page with a single dominant scream: “AMBUSH ON GAY BEACH.” Inside, the articles described an isolated, overgrown piece of land along Singapore’s East Coast Parkway at the end of Fort Road. The beach there, the newspaper said, had become “a homosexual haunt.”
      Not one, but two reporters had been assigned to tell the story of the hidden male geography. “Homosexuals,” the reporters wrote, “meet there daily to pick up partners and even have intercourse under the canopy of casuarina trees.” The reporters had discovered “makeshift beds - sheets of newspaper laid snugly on the grass beneath trees." They had also deciphered what they considered to be the homosexuals’ code for communicating: Men would sling backpacks over their shoulders and carry a bottle of mineral water in their right hands so they could be recognized as cruising for sex. The reporters had found “the area strewn with empty mineral water bottles” - apparently a sure sign not just of littering but also of rampant sex.
      An accompanying photograph showed a man wearing a T-shirt, shorts, and sneakers. His face had been darkened so that he could not be recognized. He was carrying the requisite backpack and water bottle.
      A second headline read: “I was caressed, says cop.” In it, Detective Cpl Stephen Lim, 24, explained how he had gone to the beach to be a magnet. “His job: To hang around the area until he was approached by homosexuals.” The journalists described Lim as “clean-cut” and he was quoted as saying, “I suppose I look the part.” Just to make sure, he and three other police officers had worn shorts and had carried backpacks and bottles of mineral water. Lim admitted, “It does feel uncomfortable to be caressed by another man, but I see it as part of the job.”
      He described how one man, a 39-year-old army officer, had approached him and the two had walked into the bushes, the young, attractive detective voluntarily placing himself in a situation in which he knew he might be touched. The older man had begun with a stroke and a slight kiss. Lim made no protest. The army officer slid his hand toward Lim's groin. At that point - but only at that point - “I identified myself as a police officer and placed him under arrest.” Lim also signaled another police officer, a twenty-two-year-old, who had been watching nearby. Six additional officers waited nearby to take suspects into custody as Lim and his partner continued to work the bushes.
      The New Paper accompanied the articles with a photograph of four men who had been arrested - all in the requisite T-shirts and shorts. The men sat cross-legged on the ground, looking down, peering at their feet, towered over by six detectives. And, again, no voice. The second-day operation involved even more police than the first. Twelve officers plunged into the bushes, while three others provided backup. The New Paper also published small mug shots of the four who had been previously arrested and who had already pleaded guilty. Each had been fined 1,000 Singaporean dollars for violating Section 354 of Singapore’s criminal code, “outraging modesty.”
      The most publicised entrapment operation occurred in September 1993 when 12 men were apprehended using decoys from Geylang Police Division Headquarters. They were all charged in court with outrage of modesty under Section 354 of the Penal Code. 6 pleaded guilty. They were sentenced to 3 strokes of the cane each and imprisonment ranging from 2 to 6 months. The names, ages and occupations of all 12 men were published in all major Singaporean newspapers. It is rumoured that one of the arrested men committed suicide.
      Then, as quickly as they had appeared, the stories and the raids stopped. It was not constant enforcement or publicity that made Singapore’s criminal prohibitions against male desires scary. It was the randomness.
        Straits Times report
      Main article: Archive of The Straits Times article, "12 men nabbed in anti-gay operation at Tanjong Rhu", 23 Nov 1993 The following article reporting on the entrapment operation in September 1993 and its aftermath was published in The Straits Times on 23 November 1993. Even though the mainstream media referred to the location as "Tanjong Rhu", gay men who cruised there always used the name Fort Road beach or just Fort Road. This event is therefore sometimes referred to as the Fort Road incident. Tanjong Rhu is generally understood by most Singaporeans to be the residential area inland of Fort Road.

Straits Times article, page 19, 23 November 1993.

One of the accused, hawker Tan Boon Hock, then 43, told the court in late November 1993 that he had approached and struck up a conversation with a constable decoy, but no explicit agreement was made. Nonetheless, given the circumstances and location, Tan assumed that the other party was willing. However, as soon as Tan unzipped the undercover policeman's fly and touched his penis, the decoy identified himself and Tan was arrested.
      Tan was charged under Section 354 of the Penal Code (outrage of modesty). It was quite odd that Tan and the other accused were not charged under Section 377A (gross indecency between males). It was perhaps because Section 354 permitted caning, and the Government wanted caning as part of the penalty to serve as a strong deterrent.
      Tan pleaded guilty, probably hoping to be let off lightly, but was shocked to receive a sentence of 4 month's imprisonment and 3 strokes of the cane. He appealed against the sentence. The outcome of his appeal is described in a section further below.
      Short film
      This episode was immortalised in movie producer Boo Jun Feng's short film, "Tanjong Rhu"[1]:

TANJONG RHU (The Casuarina Cove)

Reaction of gay community
      The gay community was outraged by what they felt was a gross infringement of their right to consensual adult homosexual sex and the inhumane punishment meted out to the arrested men who had been instigated by agents provocateurs. Heterosexual Singaporeans could continue to have sex in parked cars and in secluded public areas with impunity, whilst homosexuals were being singled out for vilification.
      Protest
      Main article: Brother Cane In response to both the entrapment exercise, the punishments and the sensationalist treatment of this and other gay-related news stories by the press, two Singaporean artists, Josef Ng (born in Thailand) and Shannon Tham, created performance pieces that the government clearly found threatening to the dominant order. Ng and Tham’s works were presented in the context of a 12-hour New Year’s Eve event which included numerous other performances, literary readings and live music. Early in the morning on Friday, 31 December 1993 at the 5th Passage Gallery which occupied a service corridor in Parkway Parade, a large suburban shopping center dominated by Isetan and Yaohan department stores, Josef Ng gave a performance entitled "Brother Cane", apparently alluding to the caning sentence meted out to the victims of the entrapment operation.
      Immediately after it finished the gallery was raided by the police. The spectators, and there were many, dispersed rapidly. The gallery was closed. Ng and his collaborators were arrested. Ng was charged with committing an obscene act which he pleaded guilty to as a course of least resistance. Iris Tan, the gallery manager, was prosecuted for allowing him to do it.
      Tan Boon Hock's appeal
      In April 1994, 7 months after his arrest during the police entrapment operation at Fort Road beach and 5 months after he was sentenced in court to 5 month's jail and 3 strokes of the cane, Tan Boon Hock's appeal was heard before Chief Justice Yong Pung How in the High Court.
      In his judgment (see Archive of High Court judgment in Tan Boon Hock v Public Prosecutor, 15 April 1994), CJ Yong commented that the appellant had not forced his attentions upon an unsuspecting and vulnerable victim...The complainant in the present case was a young male police officer who had taken an active part in a police operation expressly designed to catch out gay men engaged in homosexual activity in a secluded area.
      He added:
      "I found it somewhat disquieting that an accused arrested as a result of such police operations should subsequently be charged with having outraged the modesty of the police officer he came into contact with...The accused, who is homosexual, meets another man in an area well known for being a homosexual haunt. He strikes up a conversation with this other man and, on finding him responding in a friendly fashion, assumes him to be a fellow homosexual. He then invites this other man to proceed to a more private spot, the intention being to engage in homosexual activity of some sort; and although this may not be explicitly articulated, it must be plain to both parties having regard to the circumstances of their interaction. It is at least arguable that as far as the accused can discern, there would appear to be little question of consent being forthcoming from this other man.
      Yong further added:
      "I am somewhat bemused that an accused caught in the manner described above should nevertheless be charged with the offence of outraging another’s modesty.
      Indeed, how could the constable have been 'outraged' when he was expecting to be touched in the first place?
      CJ Yong allowed Tan's appeal and reduced the sentence to a fine of $2,000. The CJ noted that Tan had pleaded guilty and only appealed against the sentence, suggesting thereby that if Tan had contested the charge in the first instance, he would have been acquitted.
      Even though this case concerned someone charged under Section 354 (outrage of modesty) and not Section 377A, the CJ's comments were fundamental enough to make all entrapment cases dubious.
      This landmark judgment put a stop to all entrapment cases for almost 2 decades until another instance surfaced in 2010 at Jalan Kubor[2].
    • By BudakFit
      Anyone free tmr orchard scotts,Shaw center/house fun sex? From 10am-9pm outdoor safe toilet fun sex...pm me haha

My encounter town area...

Paragon toilet weekdays night is quiet nice to play....

Taka weekdays nights too...

Tanglin Mall top club shower cubicle had fun sex once with a cute dude there haha weekdays afternoon 

GreatWorldCity weekdays afternoon and nights

Wheelock toilet also nice to play weekdays afternoon

Shaw center/house before and after renovation also shiok to play weekdays afternoon n nights ...;)

International building also shiok to play handicapped toilet

Far east shopping center weekdays afternoon n nights 

And lastly Forum Shopping Mall

P.S: If you are lucky, u get invited for fun sex at Hilton or Yotel
  • Popular Now

counter