Male HQ

Whose your favourite guy to voyeur/spy on?

Hey guys whose your favourite guy or fantasy guy to voyeur/ spy on? 

I used to love watching my neighbour who used to sit outside in his garden and slowly stroke himself until he cum everywhere; he was some hot guy who was married but had no fears in showing the world what he had in those trousers. 

Edited by Treacle1234

• Treacle1234 changed the title to Whose your favourite guy to voyeur/spy on?

mine was a fellow villager back in Johor when I was young.  he was one of those who would strut around very proudly in the nude and midway his bath, he would wash his cock and when it becomes hard he would just stand there in the middle of the communal bathroom and start wanking away, often putting on a show for everyone else to watch.  He was very well endowed and was a show-off.  And when he cums (which is usually a huge load), he would purposely aim at some poor guy who is nearest him.  This of course caused a lot of laughter among all the other naked men.  But there was hardly any physical contact with the other men except one.

The only guy who gets into any action was a crossdresser who uses the men's bathroom.  S(he) would give him a blowjob in full view of everyone and sometimes bend over to be fucked by him.  S(he) always started by teasing him about the size of his dick and challenging him to prove that he is man enough to fuck and show.  He always took up the challenge and the rest of the men would watch and cheer him on.  Sometimes, the cross dresser will service a few men at one go and my father would always make me leave the bathroom.  (My father, by the way, had never participated in any of those rowdy orgies, at least to the best of my knowledge).  Only a few times when I went to the bathroom with my elder brother would I get to stay and watch.  My brother also got blowjobs from the cross dresser but in private inside one of the small cubicles.  S(he) really loves sucking my brother who was then about 14yo and was considered virgin cock.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

4 hours ago, Treacle1234 said:

What a great post! Must have been an exhibitionist playground with all those guys! 

yes it was the perfect playground for gays and for exhibitionists and for voyeurs too.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• Guest locked this topic