Male HQ

Which Type Do You Prefer Hairy or Shave penis?

jojo

• 5 months later...

Looks like most people prefer trimmed.  I, on the other hand, love it natural - and the bushier the better. Thick wiry pubic hair turns me on.  When I am deepthroating, I love the feel of the coarseness of the hair brushing against my nose and cheeks.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

2 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

Looks like most people prefer trimmed.  I, on the other hand, love it natural - and the bushier the better. Thick wiry pubic hair turns me on.  When I am deepthroating, I love the feel of the coarseness of the hair brushing against my nose and cheeks.

Same here. Most people will shave or trimmed until very short nowadays. Especially straight guy. Guess their gf or wife found it cleaner

2 hours ago, discreet18 said:

Same here. Most people will shave or trimmed until very short nowadays. Especially straight guy. Guess their gf or wife found it cleaner

Yes...I do keep it trimmed.  You are right.  My wife prefers me to trim and shave.

• 1 year later...

I keep mine shaved. Neat and hygienic. 

Guest mower

Once i had fun with a bushy guy. getting down below ready to open my mouth to receive the cock, so bushy that I need to clear up a bit so it won't tickle my nostrils while sucking, and there among the bushes as i part, I saw a tick, much like the juvenile type/size I saw on dogs. immediately went to grab my phone and told him that I need to go as a friend just got into an accident and need to go to hospital. went home and immediately took my dog's tick prevention shampoo on myself. 

52 minutes ago, Guest mower said:

Once i had fun with a bushy guy. getting down below ready to open my mouth to receive the cock, so bushy that I need to clear up a bit so it won't tickle my nostrils while sucking, and there among the bushes as i part, I saw a tick, much like the juvenile type/size I saw on dogs. immediately went to grab my phone and told him that I need to go as a friend just got into an accident and need to go to hospital. went home and immediately took my dog's tick prevention shampoo on myself. 

Lol

Guest Guest
On 20/04/2017 at 4:47 PM, fetish69 said:

Shave as it is cleaner u can lick the whole groin area.

5 hours ago, Guest mower said:

Tat is y me & my bf r clean shaven. Especially we r into sports & we sweat a lot. We feel cleaner tis way. 

Like wat fetish69 oso mention ,can lick e whole groin area. I luv licking my bf smooth pubic area & shaft, he luv tat feel when my tongue brushing thru. 

the bushier the better :clap:

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

21 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Tat is y me & my bf r clean shaven. Especially we r into sports & we sweat a lot. We feel cleaner tis way. 

Like wat fetish69 oso mention ,can lick e whole groin area. I luv licking my bf smooth pubic area & shaft, he luv tat feel when my tongue brushing thru. 

I too prefer shaved pubic and pits . Also more hygienic as our weather is humid.  

Trimmed for sure. I don't like to 'floss' while nicely sucking on a clean tool. And having to spit and pull things out of my mouth halfway into the job... Me no likey... Like wise, wouldn't want any to do the same while blowing me.. Don't want them to be coughing up hair balls too ;) 

“We must not allow other people’s limited perceptions to define us.” -Virginia Satir

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, bluerunner said:

Clean shaven or neatly trimmed works for me. 

Unkept pubes like an Amazon jungle is a no no. 

Precisely... Pulling out that string of drop out hair from mouth turns me off ! Worst is when you can't get that string of hair that stuck on your tongue with your fingers ! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Guest locked this topic