Male HQ

Strictly for Married Guys

Teckie

Am Married...2 kids. 55y/190cm/95kg chn/eurasian mix.

Looking for similar for chat, friendship, over drinks. Coffee or otherwise. Age range >=50y preferred to have more in common.  No singles too.

Used to be part of a small group chat on Line of 7-8 married guys, >50y before C19 and circuit breaker.  Worked well.  Met for dinner, drinks and chat a few times. Group has become quiet since.  

Wouldn't mind starting another chat.  PM me if keen and fit the profile.  Will start one if there are enough. Will keep it small to start. 8 guys max.

On 11/16/2022 at 1:11 PM, nate42 said:

Am Married...2 kids. 55y/190cm/95kg chn/eurasian mix.

Looking for similar for chat, friendship, over drinks. Coffee or otherwise. Age range >=50y preferred to have more in common.  No singles too.

Used to be part of a small group chat on Line of 7-8 married guys, >50y before C19 and circuit breaker.  Worked well.  Met for dinner, drinks and chat a few times. Group has become quiet since.  

Wouldn't mind starting another chat.  PM me if keen and fit the profile.  Will start one if there are enough. Will keep it small to start. 8 guys max.

Hi, you have telegram? Shall we chat there?

Hi!

Filipino here from the Philippines looking for a long-term relationship and LDR with Chi. We can visit each other PH-SG if things go well. 23yrs old. 164cm and 57 kg.

Still a virgin. I want to lose it to the right guy. I don't have any preference other than guys being taller than me.

I'm okay with older guys and daddies. Married men are welcome <3

Message me your Telegram! Would love to talk to you via chat/call. I'd love to keep you company.

See you!