Male HQ

Strictly for Married Guys

Teckie

• 2 weeks later...

170/ 60kg/ 52yo chinese, professional. Pleasant looking, look younger than my age would suggest, slim/fit profile.

Bi married so need to be discreet.  

Looking for drinking buddies and like-minded friends who are able to hold an intellectual & mature conversation, non-judgemental and not take themselves too seriously.

I like chilling out over drinks, stimulating conversation with fit, open-minded and non-judgemental people who aren't afraid of laughing at themselves.

You should be able to hold a decent and mature conversation over drinks.  

To be clear, drinks mean beer, stout, whiskey, alcohol, etc. Please don't be a cheapo and DM asking me out for kopi or tea. I'm not interested... Sheesh... 

Note that I'm NOT looking to DTF and am definitely NOT interested in meeting up for action or 'coffee' followed by action in a toilet or some deserted place. If that's what you're after, don't bother calling me.  

Strictly Friends first before fun.  

Note that it may take a while to build the trust and friendship, so please be sure you're sincere on wanting a friendship and willing to put in the effort to get to know each other.  And if there's chemistry, then many things are possible and we can see where it leads to.  

I'm very open minded and can be very kinky once I get comfortable with you. I'm also very particular about personal hygiene and only safe activities always. Discreetness and trust is very important.

You should also be relatively fit, pleasant looking and of similar body build. My pics in my profile. No offence but no chubs please, just a personal preference.

DM me with your stats and intro and we'll take it from there.

Note - One liners (or one word) intros get ignored. If you can't even be bothered to type a proper DM and intro yourself properly, well, nuff said... 

Cheers,

Kay

Bonus: If Pet Shop Boys, Depeche Mode, a-Ha & Bananarama make you move your body & head to the dance floor, what are you waiting for? Hit me up asap... 

Edited by Keong692

Left with 2 more months is 1yr anniversary for me in this bw forum. I had tried of searching for the person who is younger than me (around 29-40), clean, safe, discreet and wants to become my bro. Well, I have to admit that it is not easy and sometimes I just think of give up browsing in bw and closing the account. 

Anyway, I want to give myself a last chance again and see that I have the luck to look for this special person in the universe. Perhaps none and I am wasting my time? Well, I am opened for anyone to make friends with me but would prefer the person to be Chinese, Iess than 40yrs old, average/decent looking, slim/fit, discreet, safe, clean and likes to chat. As for me, I am 45yrs, also decent good looking person, discreet, married chi, have professional job. I love to travel, enjoy great food, listen to music and others.

I am living in Penang, don't mind for long distance relationship. We can figure out something that may works for us later. Lastly, I will respect your privacy, so do you.

If you fit the bill, you can telegram me at id : ?

Edited by smart88

Looking for a regular long term married top . Kinda search very long and I no much experience. 39 190 90c . Age and looks dosent matter . 

if there is chemistry , maybe a ltr with respect to each other marriage and privacy. Discreet and clean is a must .

Im not into straight rush scene when there is action straight away . It takes time for me to warm Up . But once I’m into you , I will be kinda kinky and slutty to u ONLY and I expect the same from u too as I prefer a mono ltr. Your marriage Sex life will be respected but not with other man . 
if that interest u , don’t hesitate to reach me . 

Hit me up or tele: tallbtm