Male HQ

Strictly for Married Guys

Teckie

On 7/19/2019 at 7:12 AM, gaysluttyme said:

Wonder how many are married, deprived of sex when wives pregnant or menopause period, not interested in sex, o r found husband no more loving , in the same situations?

Hinted to wife will be activesg with other husbands she said go ahead with licenses after many years.......Obviously she grown out of shape and hagged

Started a line Group  / Telegram gGroup group for support and meet  for married or bi or wishing to get combined on such...I am keen...what about married  others .....to keep club going.....as well as once weekly social meeting /sunday night jogging or other all men Get-away-holidays trips /  activitives approved.

Pm for for discrete add.

Can add me

line id Ocumare03 

On 7/19/2019 at 7:12 AM, gaysluttyme said:

Wonder how many are married, deprived of sex when wives pregnant or menopause period, not interested in sex, o r found husband no more loving , in the same situations?

Hinted to wife will be activesg with other husbands she said go ahead with licenses after many years.......Obviously she grown out of shape and hagged

Started a line Group  / Telegram gGroup group for support and meet  for married or bi or wishing to get combined on such...I am keen...what about married  others .....to keep club going.....as well as once weekly social meeting /sunday night jogging or other all men Get-away-holidays trips /  activitives approved.

Pm for for discrete add.

Hai.... I'm in the same situation; my wife hit menopause even before 50! And we are both in our late 40s only. I still have a healthy appetite for sex. We talked about it, and she said go look for options but make sure it's safe sex. Hahaha... not sure if that's a genuine greenlight or just a test. :lol:

Married almost a year. A stepdad so hardly time to have fun. Mostly with other dads. 

Frequent user at Toa Payoh Safra as kids will be at classes there. 

Oh, pure TOP btw but perfectly ok with another TOP. 

• Confucius says: man who masturbates without tenga takes matter into his own hands.
  • The woman sat next to me on the train is writing a text on her iPhone. It's all underlined with the squiggly red line. Illiterate cunt.
  • Singapore's '白制服' 的官: 只准州官放火 | 不准百姓点灯
  • The Gynecologist - A lesbian went to the gynecologist one day, and as the doctor is examining her, he remarked, "My, aren't we clean today." "Yeah," replied the lesbian, "I have a woman who comes in twice a week."

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/28/2019 at 3:29 PM, TPYmuscle69 said:

Married almost a year. A stepdad so hardly time to have fun. Mostly with other dads. 

Let’s meet up

On 7/28/2019 at 3:29 PM, TPYmuscle69 said:

Looking for light fun. Flex top guy here as well. Pm me. 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic