Male HQ

Strictly for Married Guys

Teckie

Guest SEEKING

Married discreet bottom 170 72kg 47yo chinese

I am not sure about this, just trying since I am tired of the sauna scene and men who wham, bang, thank you mam. Then I hate myself for allowing that to happen. Tried hooking with a fxxk buddy once and he said I was too high maintenance for wanting it and yet not being open.

So just wondering if there is anyone who is patient with me in bed. I know I can blow hot and cold and my mood swings.

Anybody has the same feelings to share?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest -maturechn-
oh my...

so many are married like me...

hahaha

my stat 35 / 169 / 75 chinese

stay in the west (near jp)

msn / email 'first_timerz@hotmail.com'

;)

Hi,

I am married, mature, 50/ 168/ 78 chn stay in the same estate as u....keen to know me?

please contact me at checkk@singnet.com.sg

Hi,

I am married, mature, 50/ 168/ 78 chn stay in the same estate as u....keen to know me?

please contact me at checkk@singnet.com.sg

Hi, i am 23 170 88, stocky..... staying around the same west area and keen to know you... are you interested?? :)

Hi,

Trying my luck here again. I'm bi with a GF, 166 90 35yo mixed race looking for a buddy to jack-off with regularly or other safe fun. I prefer a guy that's slim, muscular or stocky/cubby and hopefully not too promiscuous. My profile is on Fridae (kenqurelle) please send me your profile or pic as well at kenqurelle@yahoo.com. I'm deep in the closet so I prefer someone with a place. No strings. no demands, just simple fun when we need it. Married or bi-sexual guys are a plus as we'd have something to talk about other than soccer and sex. Thanks!

I'm on fridae too and keen to join you in this. BI 165 72 41yo Chn prefer Stocky/Chub/Beefy. Email: genewilly@gmail.com

gene

Edited by genewilly

Email: genewilly@gmail.com

Msn Live Messenger: genewilly@yahoo.com

• HendryTan changed the title to Seeking Bi / Married Man For Discreet Fun
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic