Male HQ

Strictly for Married Guys

Teckie

hi, i would like to give free oil massage to any chinese  married or bi curious, straight etc guy preferrably below 40yo, please be able to host
we can try some light fun too
i am chinese manly stocky built 50s 180 85kg

PM me with age and stats, thanks

hi, i would like to give free oil massage to any chinese  married or bi curious, straight etc guy preferrably below 40yo, please be able to host

Sound interesting , 38 174 78 muscular chin married here, tele @pits88

• 2 weeks later...

hi, any chinese bi curious, straight, married below 40yo, like to make friends or to receive free oil body massage, please be able to host

• 2 weeks later...

No offense or hard feelings taken. While I fully respect the freedom of choice, I can't begin to imagine how I would feel if I discovered my grandpa pursuing an intimate with another man while he's with my grandma. I apologize for going off-topic. It's been bothering me, and I could be mistaken… I could choose not to read, but… 😞 

10 hours ago, anta_prima said:

Hello, I'm married with kids. 39 Chinese, 172, 70, Bicurious, Sporty, leanfit White Collar Professional looking for a discreet and respectful regular like minded married man to befriend and share man-man adventure(s) if we are comfortable and have the chemistry. Will be a bonus if you are into both giving and receiving massage. HMU.

PM telegram