Male HQ

Strictly for Married Guys

Teckie

Hope to know u....me stocky Chinese bi guy....in Skang...1.7 75 38yr....keen let me know how to contact u....

well.......... you can contact me at 9438XXXX ......... Sam.

OB Note: Sam, Please do not place your mobile number here, as you dont know how many pple is reading the forum, moreover, we have no way to verify the number or ensure that the number doesnt belongs to someone else. Hence leave down your email or directly contact the person via PM

Guest -crisxcrosx-
Hope to know u....me stocky Chinese bi guy....in Skang...1.7 75 38yr....keen let me know how to contact u....

Hi I slim Chinese Bi in Seng Kang as well, 1.62 56 33yr. Seeking fellow Bi in Seng Kang, email me at crisxcrosx@yahoo.com.sg if interested.

Guest Michael

Hi, I am a chinese in my 30s, decent and str acting executive, attached with a guy and hope to seek someone similarly attached or married for discreet friendship. Please email : akeenflyer@yahoo.com

Guest Chinese

Hi, Chinese here 35/180/76 attached (with a guy) and wish to seek discreet chinese married for meaningful friendship and possibly more. I am very straight acting and decent looking and hope to seek similar. Please email to establish contact. Thanks.

msr_70@yahoo.com

i m bi - 178 77 chn gym. But i prefer stocky, meaty to chub guys.

~ I usually write what's on my mind.  I am not soliciting for unnecessary comments from anyone who will take this opportunity to say I was rude to them on PM, or rejected their approach because of this and that etc. I might not write in long, accommodative sentences in PM.  My messages there are short and to the point, but that doesn't mean I am being nasty to you. Also, please do not be overly sensitive. If you say you want to meet for fun, but I tell you I don't want to waste your time, don't take it too hard.  Just like you can choose to approach me or don't, I have the right to choose as well, and there is no point lying to you that you are my type when you aren't. Not here to bicker - that's my point ~

It's not love if it doesn't hurt. If you don't want to hurt, don't love - str8biman (Oct 2016)

Sometimes we need to go through a thunderstorm before we are able to enjoy the beauty of a rainbow - str8biman (Nov 2016)

There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition, and of unspeakable love. – Washington Irving

Everyone is searching for love all the time

Yet love is like mist hovering in the humid sky – Zurri

Guest ben kamal
i m bi - 178 77 chn gym. But i prefer stocky, meaty to chub guys.

Hi I am 33 170 80 stcoky beefy built in the east for discreet clean fun, jerk off,oral.. My email and msn is eastpak2007@hotmail.com

Guest Janusis

I am also seeking a JO buddy. 30ch 170 72. Married

Email: subaruimpreza678@hotmail.com

Hi,

I am also seeking a JO buddy. Me 35yo/166/90. Looking for someone my age and younger, preferably married or bi. Thanks.

Email me at kenqurelle@yahoo.com

Guest -and_rew142-
Hi

26c/167/60 seeking bi/married as friends/jo buddy. Staying in the west.

email me or msn me - kazanfan@hotmail.com

hi i dont know whether this can email as i dont know how to operate hotmail.you can you email me at and_rew142@ yahoo.com.sg thanks

well.......... you can contact me at 9438XXXX ......... Sam.

OB Note: Sam, Please do not place your mobile number here, as you dont know how many pple is reading the forum, moreover, we have no way to verify the number or ensure that the number doesnt belongs to someone else. Hence leave down your email or directly contact the person via PM

<

or any email to reach u......

• HendryTan changed the title to Seeking Bi / Married Man For Discreet Fun
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic