Male HQ

Dubai - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

suckling_pig

Unless you want your "head" chopped off, dont ever be horny although it is well known that Arabs like pretty boys. Many foreign workers esp Pinoys, got rape but dare not report it otherwise got deported and find no job back home. I know of many old S'porean "johore rd" akuas working in Dubai. Better than screwing camels. For you on business trip, i advise you to seek those Indian massuers who will rub you with herbal oil all over your naked body. This is decent but shiok being caressed. Your erection dont bother them bcos they are str8 and probably bigger than yours. Of cos, if you look very hard enough, you will find gay in every corners of the world including dubai

Thanks for replies, and I do know about the cultural situation.

However I do know that there is some underground activity. Usually it takes a local guy or an insider to introduce you. I was advised to get to know a local over one of the internet dating sites and then let him show you around. But its kind of hard for me cos I am looking for uncles. Not that many local arab uncles, who are my type, and who are internet savvy.

Hope springs eternal.

SP

ps.

• the 26 guys who were arrested was for taking part in a gay wedding. They weren't too discreet.
  • 2 local guys who abducted 2 french teenages and raped them were only sentenced to 15 years in jail. I think the sentences in Sg are stiffer.
  • If I walk down the street with a sashay, I know ppl will start picking me up. I have a friend who likes indians and arabs and he loves it here cos he does a good gelek. Unfortunately I can't sashay to save my life.

We see things not as they are, but as WE are - The Talmud

When the student is ready, the teacher will appear - The Buddha

Hope you're a bottom. Those arab guys I see on Fridae/gaydar are huge hung tops who love to fxxk passive Asians. Lots of private orgies/groups where everything goes. Keep an open mind and see how things are always so different from what you read.

Guest guestte7bv
Hope you're a bottom. Those arab guys I see on Fridae/gaydar are huge hung tops who love to fxxk passive Asians. Lots of private orgies/groups where everything goes. Keep an open mind and see how things are always so different from what you read.

Because their women are tightly controlled, the arabs are sex starved and horny all the time. :twisted:

They love anything that's smooth and fair. Some East Asian men are even smoother and fairer than their women and are not sissy. Just go any places where you can show some skin like the hotel pool, jacuzzi etc and you can be sure there will be some arabs lusting over you.

Let them make the first move and the rest...well you know how to cruise right?

Guest -hotbob38-

Yes, let them make the first move. They are everywhere. Guy pick me up at checkin counter, followed me to room and .......They ARE sex hungry, my bed moves from one end of room to other end. Yes, they are huge, sore but satisfied.

This is what I got from Spartacus 2004 edition..

1. Jules Bar @ Le Meridien Airport Hotel - Very busy on Thursday nights, admission fee applies on Thursdays only. Easy to pick up guys and take them home/ to your hotel.

2. Jumeriah public beach (behind Dubai Marine Beach Club) - Late evenings, opposite Jumeriah Mosque directly through the car park (AYOR)

Very little hor!

Thanks Aycee,

I will go try it out the next time I am in DXB next month. Will report back for everyone's benefit too.

Anyway I my gaydar picked up some signals from the Burjuman shopping centre that my hotel is located in. There is a Fitness First gym here and the gaydar goes beeping quite a lot at the entrance of the gym. Too bad they are all young ones and no uncles. sigh.

SP

This is what I got from Spartacus 2004 edition..

1. Jules Bar @ Le Meridien Airport Hotel - Very busy on Thursday nights, admission fee applies on Thursdays only. Easy to pick up guys and take them home/ to your hotel.

2. Jumeriah public beach (behind Dubai Marine Beach Club) - Late evenings, opposite Jumeriah Mosque directly through the car park (AYOR)

Very little hor!

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Sorry, I didn't go to the beach. The temperature was 48 - 50 degrees celcius outside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what is the report about Dubai?

Any more luck on your following trip there?

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Could anyone there advise is Dubai and Riyadh are 2 cities in a country Saudi Arabi or not ?

Asking google, Riyadh is capital of Saudi Arabi and Dubai is one of the seven emirates and the most populous state of the United Arab Emirates (UAE).

I am always confused between these countries.

If I have visa to Saudi Arabi, do I need to apply another one to United Arab Emirates (UAE).

Is there any "fun" or "MUST" and "MUST NOT" to do in these countries ? Anyone care to share ?

Many colleagues of mine scared me about these countries like can not look at people's eyes, ...

Sometimes, the greatest journey is the distance between two people

Dubai is in UAE and Riyadh is in Saudi Arabia.... no need to think.... they are 2 separate countries..... Best time to visit these countries is now til Februrary where the weather is just nice.... and cooler than Sg in the night... ; ).... But please be mindful that Middle East unlike Sg.... there are strict rules to follow and gay sex if caught can be jailed and deported after released.... very humiliating and barred from entering the countries again.... If you are chinese or other races except Middle Eastern and Caucasian... You are second or third class to them..... They have the right to overtake you in terms of queue in ATM or taxi even though it is your turn to withdraw the monies or boarding the cab.... : (

Edited by wochle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Chill out?

hello ! I wonder if there are anyone out there whom currently in Dubai?

Keen to meet up for a drink or meal ?

will be here till fridae..

stats : 32 chn 165 65..

Edited by Andy@Tokyo

I just came back from Saudi Arabia and want to share my experience.

It was totally fxxked up there :(.

Don't bring any USB, external Hardisk or anything look nice/mordern ... because they will open all your lugguages, bags + disks, USB to ... culture check :twisted: . If there is any naked pics or sex movie, you will be fined, 500 Saudi $ (around 200 S$) per disk :smokin: ... saw many guys caught ... in general, the immigration is worst I've experienced.

Yes, indeed, they consider Asian is second class citizen because in their narrow-minded that all Asians are poor and go there to earn money (most are from Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, ... ) ... they will look down and police will check you like you are illegal :ph34r:

Can't find any hunks or sexy ME guys, just fat, short ... :wacko: . If you look smooth Asian and walk around alone, there is high possibility Araibian guys chasing you ... until you got freak out ... better be careful. :wacko:

All website like gaydar, gayromeo ... are blocked.

Massage overthere is done by most Pinoys males.

• 4 weeks later...

I just came back from Saudi Arabia and want to share my experience.

It was totally fxxked up there :(.

Yes, indeed, they consider Asian is second class citizen because in their narrow-minded that all Asians are poor and go there to earn money (most are from Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, ... ) ... they will look down and police will check you like you are illegal :ph34r:

Can't find any hunks or sexy ME guys, just fat, short ... :wacko: . If you look smooth Asian and walk around alone, there is high possibility Araibian guys chasing you ... until you got freak out ... better be careful. :wacko:

The law there don't punish the top even if the 2 of you get caught for sex. The top is still considered performing the male role and not considered homosexual. The btm is considered sinful and homosexual and heavily punished even by stoning to death. On the contrary,the top is considered macho for being able to top another race.

That is why the locals are smart to only be the aggressive top because it is safe. That is why they chase after fair Asians so aggressively because they don't have to worry about the law or being called a homosexual. They may even report you to the police AFTER fxxking you. Just any evidence of your hole being penetrated before even when you already cleaned up is considered sinful.

Even if you are manly or think you are too old, you are still not safe. They are easily sexually excited when seeing fair smooth skin. They have nothing to lose when they gang rape you because there is no law against that.

If you are unfortunate to be raped, don't ever try to report it. You are to be blamed for tempting them and being a weaker male deserved to be bullied. Moreover, you lost nothing because the rape is no worse than being punched in the butts, you only get sore but won't get pregnant so be a man and take it as a man and stop whining. You will even be detained for illegal sex !!

That is why their women are veiled and hidden at home from these savage men. Of course not all of them are savage but enough of them are looking around for preys because there is no law to stop them.

They are easily sexually excited when seeing fair smooth skin. They have nothing to lose when they gang rape you because there is no law against that.

Hmm, sounds like Dubai is the perfect vacation for my next trip!

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

The law there don't punish the top even if the 2 of you get caught for sex. The top is still considered performing the male role and not considered homosexual. The btm is considered sinful and homosexual and heavily punished even by stoning to death. On the contrary,the top is considered macho for being able to top another race.

Thanks for sharing information. I hope I should know this before going there.

Every "bottom" always jokes that ME countries would be their dream land because of all "hungry" TOP Arabians ... but once I was chased aggressively and desperately by an ugly, short, fat Arabian guy there, I was scared to death and don't want to come back that country anymore :ph34r:

Hope other guys will be careful !!! :thumb:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Hi anybody in Abu Dhabi? I am Chinese 45yo looking for buddy, not necessary sex.

Please leave email address.

Been here for sometime and so bored. Eventually got so horny, took the risk to check out the promenade beside the seaside road. Heard that it is quite cruisy.

Went on a weekday and noticed a few men cruising at the dark benches. An old man sat beside me and tried to get me into his car. But I asked him this is very dangerous. He just smiled. He said he is married and safe. We talked quite a bit and his English was good. But he started to touch me and even tried to unzip me. But when people walked by, he quickly retracted his hand. As there are lots of people walking by, I felt quite worried and told him that he must be crazy. But then I also felt quite safe that he wouldn't dare to do much. He left when he said he was expected to be home.

I went looking around and sat in the dark benches watching how the locals behave. It was tentative touching done hurriedly before people walked closer from far. They are so desperate for the male flesh that mere touching is better than nothing.

On another night, a young slim boy rubbed my thighs but I think he may be a money boy. I had seen him talk to a husky local and they sat close together. But he got up and sat beside me.

When I got up to get to another part, one man tried to attract my attention by following me around. When I stop, he'll sit down and wait for me to approach him. But I was too nervous to try.

When I sat down at the dark part, another man tried to attract my attention by imitating everything I do. I cross my leg, he ditto; I shake it, he ditto. I change the leg crossing, he ditto. Then he rubbed his groin. But he won't make the first touching.

As the internet says, don't make the first move so I just walked off.

This is so boring that I sat there and starting recalling the fun I had in a Bangkok park. Same type of dark bench area but this stocky man was looking back at me to follow him there. When I sat down, his one hand went down my shirt front radio dialing my tits; the other hand massaging my butts. He was putting the btm playing moves on me with heavy alcohol breathe. Before long, he had my shirt up my back, my trousers down to my ankles, slumped me across the back of the bench and slowly inching his condomed cock up my spread wide butts. The warm wind blowing on my exposed skin and his hands cupping my tits and massaging them to keep me warmed up.

First the initial penetration pain that made me groan and him excited. Then his maleness completely completely invaded my weakest point and with that loss, my maleness was given to him and inverted to the female sex role.

Sitting here and looking around, dangerous or otherwise, instinct is driving men here. Wild as Bangkok or boring as here, gay will still be gay; no matter how they try to invert gay to become straight.

Guest Guest

sorry but Dubai and Abu Dhabi is like 200km apart. Not easy for just a casual meet up.

But if you are bored in Dubai, Abu Dhabi is much worse.

With nothing better to do at night, I went cruising again last night. This time got more daring and let a 30s stocky guy approach me. His english is poor. So we had to use primitive touching and sign language. He pointed his finger at my mouth and his cock but I shaked my head.

Then his hand reached behind into my pants and tried to go under. I shaked my head but he refused to let go. People passing by could not see his hand behind me doing some digging around. He dig and dig and eventually a finger slid in and he said, "no problem."

I thought that was all he wanted to do. He wiggled his finger around and tried to arouse me ready for a fxxk. Then he suggested for me to follow hum to another place for proper sex because he said,"you are watered already." I guessed he meant I was either leaking pre-cum or worse I water like a woman.

But along the way when he turned the corner, I turned around and ran off across the road. Haha I was not that crazy yet :lol:

But I waited for a long time to get a taxi. Till suddenly a car stopped and honked at me. The sudden of it made me jumped in surprise. The car windows were tinted very dark and I could not see what the driver wanted. Then the window rolled down and an Indian man asked me where I was going. I told him I was getting a taxi.

He said he'll take me, no problem. I declined because this is dangerous; he may be a robber, a gay basher or even if he was gay, he was not my cup of tea.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Still so horny!!

I start flirting with a cute Nepalese security guard in the next villa :) The one at my villa is cute too but like they say, don't shit where you eat.

I made it so obvious when I jog in the evening, I stop there to put my water bottle with him. When I finish, I cool down and took off my t-shirt. He said I have a good body and I said I'm too old, need massage from the ache of jogging. His english is limited so I took his hand rubbed my neck. Then he understood. He said good.

Well I tried many ways. The closest I got when he brushed a wind blown insect off my chest. The winds here can be strong suddenly and blow desert sand and small insects everywhere.

One time some dust got in my eyes, he helped to blow it out. But he has some strong breath and I started to back-off. But looking at him so cute smiling in his uniform, my lust came back again.

One time I had an erection which he noticed and pointed at. This place is so conservative, even men wearing too skimpy shorts can be warned by the police. Therefore my shorts are quite long almost to the knee. I had intentionally pulled my skimpy underwear low inside my shorts and let the erection show. Casually I placed my hand into my short, adjusted the underwear and tucked the cock inside. It was a slow show and I can definitely see that he was watching closely to see if he can catch a glimpse of my cock.

That was last week, now I am trying to find a place where we can have some privacy, if I make the final move later. I know he gets off at 9pm. I noticed the gym and pool area has a big storeroom that is not locked. But it has a window so it is kinda dangerous. The hotels here are bloody expensive and no 2 hours short stay. Even then 2 men in a room may not be safe too. The police will even check cars parked in dark corners or parks. That was how 2 men got caught at the seaside because the police sneaked up on them.

Or maybe this lack of sex is just making me do dangerous things I should not be doing. Geeze, I'm here only for a month and it's unbearable. No wonder men here are so horny. I am sure he is not gay but only just as horny. But if we satisfy each other, why not? Or should I wait till end of the month for my 10 days break to unload everything in Bangkok? I doubt I can last that long. :lol:

Guest Guest

still horny and too chicken to make any moves.

Tried masturbating last night and shot so much, some juices dripped on the bedding! Arrggh, the cleaner gonna know but then who doesn't here? :lol:

But felt even more horny after that because kept imagining he was riding horsey on me and pumped myself using the coke bottle.

Surprisingly, they still sell coke in those smaller glass bottles that you cannot find in SG anymore. I kept a few for souvenir but at the heat of the moment looking for a phallic object, it fitted just nicely :lol: Just fill it with warm water and it felt great like being pumped with warm cum. Just gotta think of a way to make the liquid thicker and safe.

But went to bed and had a dream of being gangbanged in Tokyo. That was years ago and another short overseas posting with a big, big difference. Worked late and dead tired then and went to 24Kaikan at Ueno. As soon as I lay down, this cute bear started caressing me and probing my behind. What to do, shy still had to do it in the open. First the finger, then the cock and soon he was pumping me from behind because I wanted to hide my face. A crowd soon formed. When I looked around and realised there were 3 of us serving the whole crowd of about 10. After serving my bear guy, I shot my load and went to clean up. Quickly went back to watch the other 2 serving the rest. Gosh, such nice office uncles and they just lay there accepting all comers. Geez, that one I was cruising just now and he's so easy to get now. So distinguished looking like a TV presenter and yet so slutty. Just couldn't resist to finger his hole while he was still being pumped. All wet and sticky and nicely warm.

Tried looking for date sites and they are all blocked. They really make it almost impossible to do this safely. The only way is the dangerous way. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Guest Guest

Feeling really all tied up in knots inside today with all sorts of contradictions.

Yesterday heard from colleagues that a driver was send back home for "inappropriate" behavior. Only seen him twice before; kind of fair and not hairy for a Pakistani and cute too. I can guess what that "inappropriate" behavior is when someone remarked that luckily he was not too brotherly with him. Also if he was not jailed then probably doesn't involve anal sex and everybody laughed and asking- how you know huh? :whistle:

Then it was discovered that these Pakistanis pay huge sums to agents to find jobs here. That sum he probably would not be able to repay and his whole life is ruined. Yet this happened; why wasn't he more careful?

Then the thought struck me when I met the guard this evening and I was all ready to make the next move. He's Nepalese and probably paid a huge sum too to get a job here. What happens if he got caught? What about me? Then I got cold feet.

When I got cold feet, I needed to pee so I went to their toilet. It was small with only 2 partitions- one for the toilet bowl and the other for the shower cubicle. Then there are some small lockers and a big sink. Anyway I was peeing into the toilet bowl and suddenly he was outside and smiling at me. Just as suddenly, the toilet door creaked open and he walked away quickly. I guess someone from the seldom used gym just finished and looking to pee too. I zipped up casually and left.

Oh no, that was real close. But I didn't expect him to leave his guard post to follow me to the toilet. He could lose his job just for that. Now if he had even unzipped and we hanky panky right there, he would not be fast enough to leave the cubicle. Then we would be caught. If we had closed the cubicle door, it would have been worse because the door has a small gap at the bottom and the guy outside really need to pee! We could easily be caught.

What really beats me up inside was that the man was grinning at me. I guess he was just being friendly because we met before but never talked. But there he was all topless and me too. Then the hornyness in me made me think that he was interested in me. Suddenly all men seem to have great body, sexy smile and wanting to fxxk me. What the hell got into me?

When I went to get my bag from the guard, he was all sheepish and acting weird. I guess the shock of the near miss had him all shook up. Yet when I leaned over to get my small bag from the side of his guard window, he left his hand at the window sill for my chest to press against. The feel of his warm hand with bare flesh to flesh touch to my most erogenous zone outside my anus, I went limp and imagined him pulling down my shorts and pumping me right there from behind just like at the Bangkok park bench. But it was only for a brief delicious moment before I had to awake to the reality that someone may walk by.

His smile was back. Was he reading my mind? Does he really know how to pump me good? Or is he satisfied with only some mutual jo? No, that will not be enough for me. I really cannot satisfy my inner itch without a good fxxk.

Again, what beats me up inside is that while I am typing out this fantasy, there is a warm coke bottle nicely up my love hole. And to avoid soiling my bed, I had to kneel at the bedside where my notebook is placed. And what got me all nuts inside? is to be watching Andy's posted Samson Japanese videos. Ahhh man, all that fxxking and moaning makes my coke bottle shake and yet it still doesn't stir my inner need. Excuse me a moment while I need to lay on my tummy and try to really do a vigorous pump with my dildo coke bottle....

Ahhhh.... it doesn't work....all it does is to make some feelings swell up to my tits and me hearing him saying, " sir, sir ..." in my ears just now...

Oh yeah this SIR in his fancy suit and million dollar hair cut....I...I...just want to be his bitch....ahhh shit there I said it....just now very very softly? Did I? I am not sure, it was all a dreamy haze to me at that time.

Up there I typed it is a near miss, on the other hand down here I am hatching up a plot tomorrow. There are 3 rooms in our villa type flat. One of my colleague has just left for the airport to go home, the other one is going to Dubai tomorrow. I have the flat to myself for 2 days. The guard's off day is either Friday or Saturday...arrggg I forgot to ask him just now. Even forgot to ask for his mobile phone number. All that near miss messed up the original next move.

All is not lost because I bet our guard downstairs know him and hence his mobile number.

Geez, my ass is getting pretty sore. Oh no, better stop it now else no top like a loose ass for sure.

Now that the bottle is out and my mind cooled down, is that a good idea? What if...so many people have the key to this villa....the guard, the cleaner, the colleagues...I better remember to latch the door...what if someone saw him? his friend will see him for sure...the backgate is locked and only way in is to pass the main gate and the guard.

Oh no...me asking for his mobile number and him walking into my villa...that is simply too obvious to the guard right? Do I care?

Oh shit...video clip S-011_sample.wmv is almost like the way I normally get screwed. The neat hair and the smooth skin...even S-012_sample.wmv fingering my ass...oops can even see the folds of skin at the bottom of his hole...obviously from been pulled out too frequently by a withdrawing cock head...groanssss even that I have too..I thought months of no action would smoothen it out...but the rim of that damn coke bottle has done it again....grrrr regretsss

geez I gotta show these to him to make sure he don't waste all my effort....why I'll even call him sir if he can manage to push me over my limits...ahhh the Bangkok guy... loved my body over the bench, over the sofa back, over the bedside, over the table top just so he can lightly squeeze my dangling balls to cue me to call him sir...initially he told me to call him sir when he screw me but well, I was reluctant....don't know by accident or intent, one such time he held on to my balls and playfully squeezed it. My defence instinct told me to push his hand away but he held on tight and I really felt the pain and yelled out stop!!! That made him realise that he could control me by my balls...so it became his favorite screwing me position-one hand under my belly and on my balls rolling them around, one hand pulling me on my shoulder to shake me about and impale me back onto his rocking cock...

but the most erotic fore play is when he comes to my hotel and push me over the sofa back then slowing remove my clothings in that position...his arrogance I dare not resist because my dangling balls will suffer when I do....squeeze it and I had to call him sir....but then I don't really understand what he's calling me in thai...ohhh only one--cui mak mak, that I know :lol:

Guest Guest

So frustrated. Nothing happened. Luck was against me. His friend also on day off. They both off? Friday and Saturday and I don't know those 2 guards who replaced them. Saw him today but not too friendly?

So Friday was spend shopping and sleeping. Saturday went swimming at the crowded beach in late afternoon. After that went cruising in my shorts at night near the beach. It was so hot now the water was nicely warm. Had 2 horny Pakistanis molest me, aiming straight for my hole :o Really my fault because I didn't think they would ever dare to do it so I sat there chatting with them in very limited english.

One of them suddenly stood up on the bench for a clear view of any strangers coming round the corners, the other one immediately pushed me sideways and pulled down my shorts. Though surprised, I was still quite calm because I still don't think he'll dare to do more than fingering my wet hole. I added lotion in there after shower because of the harsh seawater. The wetness surprised him and he quickly pulled back his finger. His friend jumped off the bench to warn of approaching people. I pulled up my shorts and we pretend nothing happened.

When the people are gone, the 2 of them started kili kulo kili kulo together that I can only guess was about my hole. This time the other one molested my hole while his friend looked out standing on the bench. Again people came walking by rather quickly and they had to stop.

Again, kili kulo kili kulo. Then the older one said,"you man man this?" putting his 2 index fingers together to illustrate 2 men being intimate together. He sniffed his finger and trying to decide what the smell meant. I said yes, yes and moved to the other end of the bench before one of them jump up the bench again.

Again, the older one jumped on the bench and this time the other one put his hand up his robe to jerk his tool. Strangers approaching, he jumped back down. It's kind of comedic to watch them doing this several times.

No wonder sometimes I see a head popping up over the planters. So this is what was going on. Hard to believe they cannot find a private space anywhere to have fun.

Uh oh, they were trying to tell me to jump on the bench. No can do.

The law here is so draconian, it is very safe to walk around at night. Nobody ever heard of any robbery. But the law against homosexuality is even worse, yet these men dare to do this :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: Wow the power of sex is really a very powerful force of nature that no law can ever tame.

I was out of there in no time.

Guest Guest

Another Friday and they all went Dubai again.

Whole villa to myself and nothing to do except...my horny itch down there was getting desperate. Fingering myself only made it worse. All messy and wet desperately needing to be stuffed.

Dressed up, remembered to stuff a few condoms and lub into my pockets and took a cab down. It was already passed 1am.

The place was full of men sleeping on the park benches.

"Sir, sir..." this cute cubby Pakistani sat beside me. Oh yeah, he was the stocky guy who dug into my hole last time. Gosh, he looked damn cute in the brighter lights with his dimples and curly cowlick over the front. Or may be that was because I was desperate and hence they all looked damn cute? :lol:

Again he put his hand behind and dug into my loose pants. His finger slipped in easily into my well lub and well fingered ass. Oops, forgot to clean up the mess down there and it must be slimy.

"Very nice..." his dimpled smile was radiant. MMmmmm I felt good, rocking on his fingers and not sitting too back onto his hand. Another person's fingers somehow was very much more stimulating than my own. It sent tingles of stimulation to my now sensitive nipples. That in turn sent tingles of stimulation back to my groins. Involuntarily, I tried to widen my legs, gripped his fingers with my grappling ass and threw back my head with a wide mouthed gasp.

That in turn stimulated him to grasp my lower jaw to hold my face back to look at my facial expressions of submission. We both knew we were all fired up for copulation but yet we had to go no further. I whispered to him to take me home because he pointed to a building in the distant where he lived. He said that his room has 6 people and 3 are working and he and other 2 were here.

"Where?" I asked and he pointed to 2 burly guys standing and watching us nearby.

Through much laughter and gesturing, I understood that I needed to serve them too. I felt like ants crawling up my sensitive body and had to nod yes. Unfortunately one of the fierce looking one don't seemed interested in me and they seemed to be arguing away. The oldest one seemed very interested.

The fierce one pulled the oldest one to walk away. The stocky one pulled me to walk towards his flat. Along the way when we walked through a road crossing underpass, he will hug me from behind to simulate pumping me playfully from behind, telling me next time to wear their traditional gown so that he can flip it up and pull down the pants for quick access to my ass for a quick fxxk in a corner of the underpass :lol:

Then when we finally reached the open carpark in front of his building, he pointed to a big van and I thought it's kinky to do it inside there instead. :hat:

But he motioned for me to sit beside him at the steps behind the van then I realised he meant to do it in the open, blocked from view by the van. And it scared me that the short flight of steps were actually leading up to an unmentionable place!!! I cannot say it explicitly here because it was really.....you have to be in Abu Dhabi before to understand this.

At first he wanted me to brace myself against the van so that he can pull down my trousers to fxxk me. I pointed to the back of us and made a sign round my head to say he must be nuts and I refused. He tried to unbuckle my belt and my baggy trousers were almost down to my hips. With one hard and violent jerk, my trousers came down and my butts were exposed because I didn't put on any underwear. Before I could react, he already had 2 fingers up my ass. In the heat of the sexual confusion, I was paralyzed by my pants tying my legs and well....I was willing to get fxxked even if it was a dangerous public area and also even let him take me raw. Gosh, whatever got into my head to totally blur my sensibility?

As he hugged me tight from behind, I was bracing myself ready to receive his cock up my ass.

Suddenly we heard something and he quickly pulled up his pants while I pulled up mine. We sat down low on the steps to look around nervously.

That's when we spotted his 2 friends; one on each side a few cars away. The fierce one was gesturing angrily at him. He gestured back and pointed to my butts and shrugged his shoulders. I was almost too afraid to talk to him as that will make some noise. The big fright got me dumb-foundered. He took my hand to his cock while he fingered my ass. So I jerked him off while he finger fxxked me while his 2 friends watched out for us.

He cummed quickly and so did I when he squeezed my nipples with one hand while finger fxxking me with the other. Then his 2 friends closed in on us. While he did the looking out, they pulled down my pants. Flipped me over and fingered my ass. My slimy groins and wet hole ready, I resigned myself ready to get fxxked.

However, they seemed the more sensible ones and motioned for me to dress up. Only the oldest one quickly unbuttoned my shirt and squeezed my pecs. And he did a quick suck and bit my tits :swear:

I quickly buttoned up and the stocky one gave me a tight hug that the fierce one had to pull us apart. He waved bye bye and we went our separate ways. Gosh, I was trying to clean all that mess before getting a cab home.

Now that I am safely home, my goodness, what did I just did huh? I really need a good smack on my head to wake me up. Yet if he had taken me home, It would be more satisfying to service the 3 of them in the comfort of their room. Now it left me fantasizing about being continuously gang-banged over the 2 days of weekend.

I'll admit that I've done that before for 5 days in Bangkok and that refreshed my weary and stressed body for months :lol: It felt good to be freed from always thinking about kinky sex for a long while.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Re-reading my own post above, I really need to smack myself again. The weather now is so steaming hot even at night, it is like a free open air sauna here :swear:

So what did I do? I went cruising again last night :oops: There were much fewer men around but...those that were there, were certainly despo like myself :oops: But the stifling heat was beyond me and I ended early to look for a taxi at the taxi stand.

And what a shock to find a jeep parked there with 2 policemen inside looking at the park from the comfort of their air-con jeep :lol: Lucky for us that they too couldn't stand the heat and stayed inside, else there could be be trouble and I am sure I might be part of it :oops:

But the scariest thing was this guy who followed me to the taxi stand and openly blinked and flirted at me only 3 metres away from the policemen. The taxi stand was brightly lit and the policemen saw everything. But they did nothing because flirting is not against the law and in this tiring weather, they don't want no troubles. I was flabbergasted with disbelief and fear.

When a taxi came, he even tried to open the door to join me inside but I held the door close and told the taxi driver to drive away. I'm despo enough, yet there were even more despo ones around :yuk: :yuk:

However, like what they say, "the best things are found only when you are not looking." How very true! I confess that I had the best sex weeks before in the most unexpected situation when I least expected it. The feeling of surrendering my whole body to be used by another male and serve his need for the female part in desperate copulation. The pain and pleasures of the penetration resided in my mind and body for days. Yet I was both satisfied and it aroused the greed that wanted more than that satisfaction. Hence it led to this stupid, meaningless cruising and seeking that found nothing but despo and close dangers.

Love your threads, Guest. I can truly empathise with your loneliness, desperation and recklessness during extended business trips. I chuckled on your confession about how every man seemed like a prize find after sterile days of self gratification, how every gesture from a fellow male could be easily assumed or fantasized as a flirtation. Alas, we threw caution out of the window, regretted it, and threw it out again until we exhausted ourselves to senses that self gratification could be just an effective antidote. Indeed, I saved myself from acting on the desperate urge to prowl the street in numerous occasions through an aggressive jerk or two, or three. Of course, that hollowness that precedes horniness remains. When the semen dries up on our bed sheets, the urge to prowl regains.

I have never been to Dubai for work or leisure, so I can't comment more. Go on, Guest, you are Carrie Bradshaw in the making!

Guest Guest

Love your threads, Guest. I can truly empathise with your loneliness, desperation and recklessness during extended business trips. I chuckled on your confession about how every man seemed like a prize find after sterile days of self gratification, how every gesture from a fellow male could be easily assumed or fantasized as a flirtation. Alas, we threw caution out of the window, regretted it, and threw it out again until we exhausted ourselves to senses that self gratification could be just an effective antidote. Indeed, I saved myself from acting on the desperate urge to prowl the street in numerous occasions through an aggressive jerk or two, or three. Of course, that hollowness that precedes horniness remains. When the semen dries up on our bed sheets, the urge to prowl regains.

I have never been to Dubai for work or leisure, so I can't comment more. Go on, Guest, you are Carrie Bradshaw in the making!

Yo imbecile,

thanks for your understanding from a fellow business nomad :lol:

I am usually quite reckless overseas. Like everybody-else, since nobody knows me and I am only staying for a short time, who cares. The things that I would dare to do, would raise eyebrows even amongst the daring ones here :lol:

But this place is really boring beyond belief. The men here are so horny and even more daring than me because of being cooped up with nowhere to release their sexual needs. Few of them are really gay.

Being here and feeling the same way, I am starting to become more and more as daring as they are. I'm only here for about 2 months and like you said, "every man seemed like a prize find after sterile days of self gratification, how every gesture from a fellow male could be easily assumed or fantasized as a flirtation. " Imagine being here for years :o then I understand why they pulled off my shorts and fingered me.

I know it's a matter of time before I'll get raped by the over-excited ones :yuk: because I knowingly placed myself there willingly.

Yo imbecile,

thanks for your understanding from a fellow business nomad :lol:

I am usually quite reckless overseas. Like everybody-else, since nobody knows me and I am only staying for a short time, who cares. The things that I would dare to do, would raise eyebrows even amongst the daring ones here :lol:

But this place is really boring beyond belief. The men here are so horny and even more daring than me because of being cooped up with nowhere to release their sexual needs. Few of them are really gay.

Being here and feeling the same way, I am starting to become more and more as daring as they are. I'm only here for about 2 months and like you said, "every man seemed like a prize find after sterile days of self gratification, how every gesture from a fellow male could be easily assumed or fantasized as a flirtation. " Imagine being here for years :o then I understand why they pulled off my shorts and fingered me.

I know it's a matter of time before I'll get raped by the over-excited ones :yuk: because I knowingly placed myself there willingly.

Do tell us when you are finally ceremoniously raped. We will pop champaign to cynerally celebrate!! Do ensure the engineered rape is something you will enjoy with zich regrets.. Well by the sounds of it you are a man with regrets only for not having accomplished. I know you will have fun.

I remember once in Tokyo on biz. It was a hot summer night, so I took a walk at Hibiya Park which is directly opposite the hotel I stayed. Corners turned and I saw a group of men in state of undress having an orgy under dimly lit lamp post. Passerbys, many of them women, did not care. The group was daring n oblivious too. I participated, and soon I was stripped as well... There I go again. This is about Dubai, not Korea. I wrote partly to reminise but dopey to tell you are kindred spirits, sluts in exec suits. Haha. Enjoy Guest!

Guest PenalCode

---- Pity on You Guest ---- reading your stories sound like u were forced to be moslem by having gXx sex fasting ---- As a stranger in the land of fanatic followers my advice keep yourself safe dont dare doing anything dangerous ways ----

The United Arab Emirates includes the Emirates of Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ras al-Khaimah, Umm Al Quwain, Ajman, Fujairah and Sharjah. Sexual relations outside of a traditional, heterosexual marriage are a crime and punishments range from jail time, fines, deportation, and the death penalty.

Abu Dhabi

Article 80 of the Abu Dhabi Penal Code makes sodomy punishable with imprisonment of up to 14 years. Several news reports have revealed how the law is typically enforced. Cross-dressing would likewise be illegal.

In 2005, twenty-six young men were arrested at an Abu Dhabi hotel, after police discovered the men engaging in cross-dressing and homosexual practices. In discussing the raid, Mohammed bin Nukhaira Al Dhahiri, Minister of Justice, Islamic Affairs and Auqaf stated, “There will be no room for homosexual and queer acts in the UAE. Our society does not accept queer behaviour, either in word or in action,”. Initial reports suggested that some of these men were ordered to be given experimental hormone treatments, although the government subsequently backed off from these statements. The men were all given a five year prison sentence.

====================

Actually when I google search i found these :

http://www.expatriates.com/classifieds/uae/m4m/

28-Nov-2008 18:23

Hi i am frm abu dhabi. gay life is illegal here but there are lots of people leaving their private life as gay and lessb. Me too all so looking for a good gay friend here if u are in abu dhabi please mail me joe_joseph27@yahoo.co.in

24-Oct-2008 23:58

Hi ! I'm living in Abu Dhabi. Homosexuality is illegal here. But, there are lot of things happening in private & discreet ! Are you in Abu Dhabi ? If yes, please mail be on hifromad@yahoo.co.uk

Date: Monday, May 10, 2010

Description: I am a TOP (26 year old working professional) in Abu dhabi looking for nice, clean bottom to spend some good time together (young or mature) - no strings attached relationship. If interested, mail me and we shall get in tough.

================

May be you can try email them, some might not exist anymore, but no harm email them before doing anything. It wont harm u if u didnt give any personal details to them.

I bet u know how to start cyber friend before go for more right?

Good Luck

And keep sharing with us ......

Guest Guest

---- Pity on You Guest ---- reading your stories sound like u were forced to be moslem by having gXx sex fasting ---- As a stranger in the land of fanatic followers my advice keep yourself safe dont dare doing anything dangerous ways ----

The United Arab Emirates includes the Emirates of Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ras al-Khaimah, Umm Al Quwain, Ajman, Fujairah and Sharjah. Sexual relations outside of a traditional, heterosexual marriage are a crime and punishments range from jail time, fines, deportation, and the death penalty.

Abu Dhabi

Article 80 of the Abu Dhabi Penal Code makes sodomy punishable with imprisonment of up to 14 years. Several news reports have revealed how the law is typically enforced. Cross-dressing would likewise be illegal.

In 2005, twenty-six young men were arrested at an Abu Dhabi hotel, after police discovered the men engaging in cross-dressing and homosexual practices. In discussing the raid, Mohammed bin Nukhaira Al Dhahiri, Minister of Justice, Islamic Affairs and Auqaf stated, “There will be no room for homosexual and queer acts in the UAE. Our society does not accept queer behaviour, either in word or in action,”. Initial reports suggested that some of these men were ordered to be given experimental hormone treatments, although the government subsequently backed off from these statements. The men were all given a five year prison sentence.

====================

Actually when I google search i found these :

http://www.expatriates.com/classifieds/uae/m4m/

28-Nov-2008 18:23

Hi i am frm abu dhabi. gay life is illegal here but there are lots of people leaving their private life as gay and lessb. Me too all so looking for a good gay friend here if u are in abu dhabi please mail me joe_joseph27@yahoo.co.in

24-Oct-2008 23:58

Hi ! I'm living in Abu Dhabi. Homosexuality is illegal here. But, there are lot of things happening in private & discreet ! Are you in Abu Dhabi ? If yes, please mail be on hifromad@yahoo.co.uk

Date: Monday, May 10, 2010

Description: I am a TOP (26 year old working professional) in Abu dhabi looking for nice, clean bottom to spend some good time together (young or mature) - no strings attached relationship. If interested, mail me and we shall get in tough.

================

May be you can try email them, some might not exist anymore, but no harm email them before doing anything. It wont harm u if u didnt give any personal details to them.

I bet u know how to start cyber friend before go for more right?

Good Luck

And keep sharing with us ......

This will help to explain to others why I was so scared.

Actually UAE is just like SG, they try to close one eye if NOBODY complains. Those cases are the indiscreet ones that asked for troubles.

Just like those policemen at the park who saw everything and did nothing if we don't do it openly.

Still I have my sexual needs that are driving me nuts :swear: and so do the other men.

But I don't have patience to develop cyber friends. If I want sex, it is usually the spur of the moment and I can't wait. Also I prefer rough men :oops: who behave like wild animals and chase me down purely for sex.

The last time at the carpark I was already sub consciously offering myself to be fxxked. If they had dared to, YES I would let them gang rape me there. They were tempted and from fingering me, they already knew I was already wet and in heat. But as they are locals, they knew how to be safe and would not dare to do anything rash.

Anyway, the UAE people still think homosexuals are those sissy men. When they ban homosexuals from working in UAE, they meant those sissy Filipinos who work as hair-dressers etc. I read here also that only anal sex is sinful and punished when caught. Men wanking each other off are not homo.

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest

Do tell us when you are finally ceremoniously raped. We will pop champaign to cynerally celebrate!! Do ensure the engineered rape is something you will enjoy with zich regrets.. Well by the sounds of it you are a man with regrets only for not having accomplished. I know you will have fun.

I remember once in Tokyo on biz. It was a hot summer night, so I took a walk at Hibiya Park which is directly opposite the hotel I stayed. Corners turned and I saw a group of men in state of undress having an orgy under dimly lit lamp post. Passerbys, many of them women, did not care. The group was daring n oblivious too. I participated, and soon I was stripped as well... There I go again. This is about Dubai, not Korea. I wrote partly to reminise but dopey to tell you are kindred spirits, sluts in exec suits. Haha. Enjoy Guest!

Almost every foreign man here is sexually frustrated because few foreign women are allowed in here so as avoid them becoming tourist/prostitutes like those china women in Geylang.

I was very horny beyond my mind. Just so happened there was a group of chinese workers celebrating something in the restaurant. I was eyeing one of them who looked like the leader. He went around toasting drinks until his face was glowing red and irresistibly handsome to me.

When he went to the toilet, I followed. Unashamedly at the urinal, I took out my hard cock and stroked it right next to his. He looked over and smiled!!! and took out a piece of paper and wrote something quickly and handed it to me. Would you believe it, written inside was a hotel name, the room number, his mobile number and the time.

Nervously, I waited for him at the hotel lobby long before time and called him at the time. He answered and came down to fetch me.

As soon as the door was closed and before I could even undress, he threw me over the sofa, pulled down my pants, slapped on the lub, rolled on the condom and basically raped me hard.

Well the rest of the night, we were both like honeymooners who only rest enough before we were attacking each other again. He had what I wanted, I had what he needed and it was so simple to enjoy ourselves so much. Yet why were we both suffering like living hell before :lol: Heaven was just a matter of being able to connect our needs together and wham...and he was not even gay or bi....just horny out of his mind too.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.