Male HQ

Anyone still play this game? I'm looking for players who still plays this game. We can have a gathering or stuff to play together. We can also download the online version Cardfight Area to play together :D

5 hours ago, Dorkable said:

Does Cardfight Area allow you to use any and every card? Wouldn't that be unfair?

But you're able to try all the cards and different clans which is pretty good

I am just waiting for the new sets to be out so I could have an easier time to learn how to play. The G format mechanics and all are too complex and I often find the cards too wordy to comprehend.

6 minutes ago, Jason Chua said:

Musketeer got boosted in latest set... i myself play 3 decks... quite fun

I checked, and they got insanely broken. I'm sticking to the initial classic Musketeers, but I don't think I'll be buying more packs just to change my deck.

Musketeers are indeed broken now... u can boost cards with some commons and rares XD... easy to find in cardshop for free (if you lucky)

1 minute ago, Jason Chua said:

Musketeers are indeed broken now... u can boost cards with some commons and rares XD... easy to find in cardshop for free (if you lucky)

$150 just for me to setup a Musketeer set, so expensive lmfao. I could try the cardshops, but the one I always go at Novena got shut down so I was pretty upset. Was really close to the auntie.

hmmm try somerset... they got boxes of commons and rares for free... if u find them they are urs that is. Some commons and rares are actually useful u know

Edited by Jason Chua

2 minutes ago, Jason Chua said:

hmmm try somerset... they got boxes of commons and rares for free... if u find them they are urs that is. Some commons and rares are actually useful u know

I could give it a try, mind telling me the address to the place?

Monarch Affinity... at Orchard Gateway 4th floor... when u come out of the Somerset station turn right towards the direction of the atm and u will see a lift lobby in front of u... Take the lift up to 4th floor and booom... the shop is just right in front of ur eyes.

They sort their commons and rares in set... so if u wan find... remember the set number

Edited by Jason Chua

10 minutes ago, Jason Chua said:

Monarch Affinity... at Orchard Gateway 4th floor... when u come out of the Somerset station turn right towards the direction of the atm and u will see a lift lobby in front of u... Take the lift up to 4th floor and booom... the shop is just right in front of ur eyes.

They sort their commons and rares in set... so if u wan find... remember the set number

I'll check that place out then. Probably tomorrow or so, we'll see. Thanks for the info ya~

Oh i forget to say, the cards are kept in cupboards... if nth has change since i last visit its at the shelves below which located near a display... at the most left is all vanguards

spares and commons

this wooden door shelves>> image.png.bdb39f5dc9dc5b9c17172f55b0bd04a2.png

Edited by Jason Chua

11 minutes ago, Jason Chua said:

Oh i forget to say, the cards are kept in cupboards... if nth has change since i last visit its at the shelves below which located near a display... at the most left is all vanguards

spares and commons

this wooden door shelves>> image.png.bdb39f5dc9dc5b9c17172f55b0bd04a2.png

Hmm, I feel like going there now tbh. But I don't think I wanna head there alone lol

Not sure why this thread was shifted to IT section, but moderators might like to note that Vanguard TCG is primarily a real life trading card game much like Magic The Gathering, not an official PC game.

In fact, I just bought the new Vanguard V Aichi Royal Paladin Trial Deck over the weekend.

Edited by Dorkable

14 minutes ago, Dorkable said:

If I do start playing, I would prefer to join the new Standard format.

yeah its easier hahaha but you are welcome to try out also XD

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By needaman
      I have a question that is what do you think of you or your another guy sweats a lot during fun? 
      Will it turn you off? Or make you even horny?
    • By heliumduck
      Events Gigs Final Fantasy composer Nobuo Uematsu to perform in Singapore for the first time
      Words by Surej Singh on 13 August 2018  
      Legendary Japanese composer Nobuo Uematsu is set to perform in Singapore for the first time ever this September. 
      Known for his compositions for the beloved Final Fantasy franchise, Nobuo Uematsu will enthrall fans as he performs on-stage, as opposed to his past concerts where he conducts an orchestra. He will be joined by singer Akiko Kawano for hits such as 'Eyes On Me' and 'Melodies Of Life', while long-time collaborators, friends and other video game music composers Tsutomu Narita, Yoshitaka Hirota, Michio Okamiya,and Chihiro Fujioka share the stage with him for renditions of Uematsu's masterful discography. 
      Promoted by Sounds of Faeries, Nobuo Uematsu/Earthbound Papas is set to take place at the University Cultural Centre Hall, NUS in Singapore on Saturday, 1 September from 8pm onwards. Tickets are now on sale for S$79 and $140, the latter of which comes with a Meet & Greet package. 

https://www.sistic.com.sg/events/cpapas0918

https://www.bandwagon.asia/articles/final-fantasy-composer-nobuo-uematsu-to-perform-in-singapore-for-the-first-time
    • By Galaxystar
      Hi, Anyone can provide advice on Singapore Recreation Club? is it a good place to social, and the club facilities.
      Aim is to make more friends and spend time in the Club.
      Anyone has membership in this place to advise.
      Appreciate your advise.
      Thank you
    • By GachiMuchi
      Pervert tells food delivery guy to have sex with him for 200 yuan or he’ll leave a bad review
      However, the creep ended up getting more food delivery guys than he bargained for
      by Stephanie Kwok    August 2, 2018   in News                     Outrage has erupted online over a video starring a man who allegedly threatened a food delivery guy, saying that if he did not have sex with him for 200 yuan, he would leave a bad review online.

After placing an order in the Jiangxi capital of Nanchang, the creep sent several harassing text messages to the food delivery guy, insisting that after he brings the food over he should also stay the night. Despite the delivery guy’s obvious lack of interest in such an arrangement, the man goes on to sweeten the offer, promising a five-star review on top of 200 yuan.
      Yet again, the delivery guy turns him down, causing the man to threaten that if he does not give in, he will leave a negative review instead.

After the delivery guy informed his boss about the awkward exchange, the outraged boss decided to take matters into his own hands. When the delivery guy arrived at the man’s apartment with the food, the boss stormed in as well, accompanied by several other coworkers. “We thought one person couldn’t satisfy you, so we all came here,” he shouts in video of the confrontation posted onto Weibo.
      In the video, the man is seen sitting on his bed without a shirt. Baffled by how a troop of delivery guys suddenly got into his room, he asks them to leave. Instead, the boss continues to insult him. “You are a pervert… you think food delivery men are easy to bully?”
      When the man simply ignores him and stares away, the boss adds, “You go and try to leave a bad review. I’ll break your leg.”

• By riverrobles
      I have been using Foursquare and now Swarm to check-in into places and give feedback to each place I check-in to. I am now a Superuser  Level 6. Anyone in BW using swarm ?
counter