Male HQ

Anyone still play this game? I'm looking for players who still plays this game. We can have a gathering or stuff to play together. We can also download the online version Cardfight Area to play together :D

5 hours ago, Dorkable said:

Does Cardfight Area allow you to use any and every card? Wouldn't that be unfair?

But you're able to try all the cards and different clans which is pretty good

I am just waiting for the new sets to be out so I could have an easier time to learn how to play. The G format mechanics and all are too complex and I often find the cards too wordy to comprehend.

6 minutes ago, Jason Chua said:

Musketeer got boosted in latest set... i myself play 3 decks... quite fun

I checked, and they got insanely broken. I'm sticking to the initial classic Musketeers, but I don't think I'll be buying more packs just to change my deck.

Musketeers are indeed broken now... u can boost cards with some commons and rares XD... easy to find in cardshop for free (if you lucky)

1 minute ago, Jason Chua said:

Musketeers are indeed broken now... u can boost cards with some commons and rares XD... easy to find in cardshop for free (if you lucky)

$150 just for me to setup a Musketeer set, so expensive lmfao. I could try the cardshops, but the one I always go at Novena got shut down so I was pretty upset. Was really close to the auntie.

hmmm try somerset... they got boxes of commons and rares for free... if u find them they are urs that is. Some commons and rares are actually useful u know

Edited by Jason Chua

2 minutes ago, Jason Chua said:

hmmm try somerset... they got boxes of commons and rares for free... if u find them they are urs that is. Some commons and rares are actually useful u know

I could give it a try, mind telling me the address to the place?

Monarch Affinity... at Orchard Gateway 4th floor... when u come out of the Somerset station turn right towards the direction of the atm and u will see a lift lobby in front of u... Take the lift up to 4th floor and booom... the shop is just right in front of ur eyes.

They sort their commons and rares in set... so if u wan find... remember the set number

Edited by Jason Chua

10 minutes ago, Jason Chua said:

Monarch Affinity... at Orchard Gateway 4th floor... when u come out of the Somerset station turn right towards the direction of the atm and u will see a lift lobby in front of u... Take the lift up to 4th floor and booom... the shop is just right in front of ur eyes.

They sort their commons and rares in set... so if u wan find... remember the set number

I'll check that place out then. Probably tomorrow or so, we'll see. Thanks for the info ya~

Oh i forget to say, the cards are kept in cupboards... if nth has change since i last visit its at the shelves below which located near a display... at the most left is all vanguards

spares and commons

this wooden door shelves>> image.png.bdb39f5dc9dc5b9c17172f55b0bd04a2.png

Edited by Jason Chua

11 minutes ago, Jason Chua said:

Oh i forget to say, the cards are kept in cupboards... if nth has change since i last visit its at the shelves below which located near a display... at the most left is all vanguards

spares and commons

this wooden door shelves>> image.png.bdb39f5dc9dc5b9c17172f55b0bd04a2.png

Hmm, I feel like going there now tbh. But I don't think I wanna head there alone lol

Not sure why this thread was shifted to IT section, but moderators might like to note that Vanguard TCG is primarily a real life trading card game much like Magic The Gathering, not an official PC game.

In fact, I just bought the new Vanguard V Aichi Royal Paladin Trial Deck over the weekend.

Edited by Dorkable

14 minutes ago, Dorkable said:

If I do start playing, I would prefer to join the new Standard format.

yeah its easier hahaha but you are welcome to try out also XD

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Seish
      Official Mobile MMORPG [Ragnarok M: Eternal Love SEA Ver.] will be released in Southeast Asia!
      LINK: https://www.ragnaroketernallove.com/?fuid=en1019
      Dear adventurers, greetings to all the adventurers who are waiting for the game. The exciting close beta test of Ragnarok M: Eternal Love SEA version is finally here! No more “Soon™”, no more memes, there will be the information that all the adventurers wanted.
      CBT will start at: 2018 October 20th 10:00 A.M. (GMT+7). (Note: The positions for CBT are limited, approximately 50,000 players, recharge won’t be available. We are appreciated for all the tester and welcome everyone to give advices or report issues on our Facebook groups)
      Make sure to call your companions, grab your gears, let’s all march into the ROM world.
      IOS Pre-Reservation: 
      https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1404051022
      Google Play Pre-Reservation: 
      https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gravity.romg

Any ex RO fans?
      Anyone gonna play this?
    • By Yanto
      Let's play chain reaction. like the game show, say a word, and next user says it in another form. EXAMPLE:
      User 1: Base Ball
      User 2: Ball Hog
      User 3: Hog Warts
      this keeps going and going for a long chain reaction!
      Note: if word is impossible to use, make a note of it and start a new one, or wait for someone else to answer it.
      LET'S PLAY CHAIN REACTION!

I'll start
      BLOW JOB

• By ray88
      Starting a new thread for guys in Penang to share their activitites and the likes
    • By G_M
      I am getting the ball rolling but I would like you guys to eventually take over and get the clubs going.
      1. When?
      2. Where?
      3. How much?
      4. Who?

• By HendryTan
      1.  Social Interaction for BW Members
      Blowingwind Forum has 42K members + many guests.

Last week Mod's meeting, the mods discussed on ways we can allow members to engage in Non-Gay Topics
      (eg Special Interest Groups like Plants, Pets, Karaoke, Food, IT, Travel etc) Something which we tried with mixed results some time back.

2.  Try Again !
      Introducing Social Clubs

Clubs allows MEMBERS to create " User-created popup communities for collaboration.
      Clubs enable members to create social groups for the BW community. 

Club owners (any member) can choose an appropriate club (Open, Close, Private) type to determine how much they share with the wider community. While some groups may aim to be fully visible to the community, others dealing with more sensitive subjects may want to be more hidden (from Google and Guest) ,  and our forum software provides the tools to do so.

Click on Menu > Clubs to take a look.
      Or link by https://www.blowingwind.io/forum/clubs/ 

3.  Members take charge !
      a, For Members who like to create your own "Club", you can go 
      Menu > Clubs > Start a Club

b. Create a Topic Name and post information as appropriate.

c. We prefer the Clubs to be community driven. 
      If there are existing topics in the forum where you like to move into the club, let the moderators know.

d. Any member(s) can create Clubs. However we prefer Clubs to be "NON-SEXUAL" and observe the BW guidelines.
      Topics can be like Pets, Manga, TV/Netflix Series, health. mental issues, Japanese language, cooking, music, ...

The owner of the club have to be responsible for the Club and Drive it by leading discussions and do member recruitment.

Moderators have prerogative to shut-down Sexual Content Clubs and also moderate the contents of the club.

4.  Pokemon Go
      As a start, I have created a Pokemon Club. 
      Feel free to join the Pokemon Club and see how it works. 

A sample Club is attached.

5.  Ask 
      This is still in test stage as we are also learning as we we go along.
      Post queries here. 

Enjoy !

Hendry Tan
      Admin cum Moderator

counter