Male HQ

Cardfight Vanguard!

Guest Machy

Guest Machy

Anyone still play this game? I'm looking for players who still plays this game. We can have a gathering or stuff to play together. We can also download the online version Cardfight Area to play together :D

Guest Machy
5 hours ago, Dorkable said:

Does Cardfight Area allow you to use any and every card? Wouldn't that be unfair?

But you're able to try all the cards and different clans which is pretty good

• 4 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Jason Chua said:

Musketeer got boosted in latest set... i myself play 3 decks... quite fun

I checked, and they got insanely broken. I'm sticking to the initial classic Musketeers, but I don't think I'll be buying more packs just to change my deck.

1 minute ago, Jason Chua said:

Musketeers are indeed broken now... u can boost cards with some commons and rares XD... easy to find in cardshop for free (if you lucky)

$150 just for me to setup a Musketeer set, so expensive lmfao. I could try the cardshops, but the one I always go at Novena got shut down so I was pretty upset. Was really close to the auntie.

2 minutes ago, Jason Chua said:

hmmm try somerset... they got boxes of commons and rares for free... if u find them they are urs that is. Some commons and rares are actually useful u know

I could give it a try, mind telling me the address to the place?

Monarch Affinity... at Orchard Gateway 4th floor... when u come out of the Somerset station turn right towards the direction of the atm and u will see a lift lobby in front of u... Take the lift up to 4th floor and booom... the shop is just right in front of ur eyes.

They sort their commons and rares in set... so if u wan find... remember the set number

Edited by Jason Chua

10 minutes ago, Jason Chua said:

Monarch Affinity... at Orchard Gateway 4th floor... when u come out of the Somerset station turn right towards the direction of the atm and u will see a lift lobby in front of u... Take the lift up to 4th floor and booom... the shop is just right in front of ur eyes.

They sort their commons and rares in set... so if u wan find... remember the set number

I'll check that place out then. Probably tomorrow or so, we'll see. Thanks for the info ya~

11 minutes ago, Jason Chua said:

Oh i forget to say, the cards are kept in cupboards... if nth has change since i last visit its at the shelves below which located near a display... at the most left is all vanguards

spares and commons

this wooden door shelves>> image.png.bdb39f5dc9dc5b9c17172f55b0bd04a2.png

Hmm, I feel like going there now tbh. But I don't think I wanna head there alone lol

Not sure why this thread was shifted to IT section, but moderators might like to note that Vanguard TCG is primarily a real life trading card game much like Magic The Gathering, not an official PC game.

In fact, I just bought the new Vanguard V Aichi Royal Paladin Trial Deck over the weekend.

Edited by Dorkable

• 2 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.