Male HQ

Foreskin braces - is it really helpful for phimosis?

Guest Calvin
Just now, xiandarkthorne said:

Just get circumcised. Cheaper, quicker and never have to worry about the foreskin or infections or tearing again.

True...but the sensation of having a foreskin..and pulling it up and down is out of this world...hahaha

Guest Nostalgic
1 hour ago, Guest Calvin said:

True...but the sensation of having a foreskin..and pulling it up and down is out of this world...hahaha

Totally agreed. After circumcused, down the road the head will start to keratinized -no more pink coloured head. 

2 hours ago, Guest Calvin said:

And not forgetting the sensitivity where it reaches the mouth is beyond the word "shiok"

I saw one 50s guy with uncut cock. When erected, the pinkish mushroom head looks so wet and fresh. I Guess the fireskin protects and moists your mushroom head. It’s there for a reason. 

Circumcised cock good to see hard to use. 

Uncut cock not good to see but good to use. 

It kind of worked for me. I bought it because i wanted to expose the glands to make it slightly less sensative so that i don't cum so easily. The braces really managed keep my foreskin retracted the whole day. After a while, i realise that my foreskin isn't that tight ànymore and i can now keep it retracted without using the braces. 

Guest Calvin
46 minutes ago, xiandarkthorne said:

If you have ever accidentally torn your foreskin during sex, you will understand why I advocate circumcision.

Yes makes sense..pussy and asshole are different...dicks are meant for pussy and not asshole...

Guest nature
50 minutes ago, xiandarkthorne said:

No. Someone tore my foreskin while wanking my cock too hard. He got frustrated because he couldn't make me cum quickly from sucking. It was a bet to see if he could do that in less than 30 minutes.

I guess it was the frenulum that got torn off?

LOL: I just remembered someone said something that was so spot on. they cut away the foreskin because it was smelly instead of washing it regularly. another example would be, just because your teeth accidentally bite your tongue, so you pull all your teeth out instead of be mindful during eating. Sorry I just cant help it.

Guest hello

hi (esp Moderator), 

pls see if the above replies actl stick to the actual topic, thanks. 

and to ppl who are intending to reply, please talk relevant. 

• Guest locked this topic