Male HQ

VPL- Visible Panty / Bried Line (compiled)

On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 6:20 PM, JY_Vers said:

Never try before hehe

Maybe try later when gathering with friend 

u try something more better, u taking off my pant and let me bottomless nude walking around with you that night... hahaha...hope for more from you SIR :)

Nowadays the material for the pants, shorts etc are getting thinner due to weather climate change .. hence even those abit darker pants can also see the VBL... but of cos the lighter colors ones are still the best .. 

8 minutes ago, DeMarko said:

Nowadays the material for the pants, shorts etc are getting thinner due to weather climate change .. hence even those abit darker pants can also see the VBL... but of cos the lighter colors ones are still the best .. 

But I love and like the thin and soft and almost sheer type of pant/shorts/underwear... hahaha

• G_M changed the title to VPL- Visible Panty / Bried Line (compiled)
On 5/29/2018 at 4:51 AM, publicoutdoorcbt said:

Cool, very seducing... should be getting raped soon... hahaha

No. What you are looking for is rough sex, not rape. When you post something like "should be getting raped soon....hahaha" and making a joke out of it, you are belittling the traumatic experience that real rape victims go through. In actual rape scenarios, the victim has no say, and usually the experience is violent. This also extents to safe sex, where if the perpetrator is HIV+, as the victim, you do no have a say to tell the guy to put on a condom. So please do not make a joke out of it, and use the term rape lightly. 

Love. 

7 minutes ago, muddywill said:

The sexiest undies I think are the cheap disposable ones where the cloth is very thin that you can see everything.... get in extra small and you see and feel even more. 

I like cheaper undies too.. like hush puppies.. byford. Those that people wear in BMT. 

2 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

It’s not what you wear but who you are. Cute face with a VPL is a killer 

Hahahah,,,

as most people, looking for handsome nice cute guy....

I don't judge person outlook, as long as it is fun in the play...and most important is clean and not dirty or virus /bac guy... hahaha

Guest thongbaby

On 6/1/2018 at 12:04 AM, Guest Guest said:

Got lace one more sexy! 

you mean like this? hehe yes i do like wearing lacy thongs as well and showing them off... hehe usually results in something fun

lacy.jpg

Guest panties lover
On 6/2/2018 at 7:02 AM, thongbaby said:

you mean like this? hehe yes i do like wearing lacy thongs as well and showing them off... hehe usually results in something fun

lacy.jpg

nice... did wear lacy panties under white short, but never such a translucent material... bravo!!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/30/2018 at 10:18 PM, doncoin said:

No. What you are looking for is rough sex, not rape. When you post something like "should be getting raped soon....hahaha" and making a joke out of it, you are belittling the traumatic experience that real rape victims go through. In actual rape scenarios, the victim has no say, and usually the experience is violent. This also extents to safe sex, where if the perpetrator is HIV+, as the victim, you do no have a say to tell the guy to put on a condom. So please do not make a joke out of it, and use the term rape lightly. 

(Sidetrack)

Well said. Rape on any gender should not be taken lightly.

If the person is referring to roleplay, at least be very explicit with the term, instead of "rape", maybe can rephrase as "forced sex play" etc.

Guest thongbaby

Pink thong thursday...wore this to school all day hehe one of my close female friends giggled and whispered to me when i was bending down in my tight pants if i was meeting anyone hot tonight as she saw my thong line through my tight pants O.o i just blushed and said i was meeting a friend hehe and she said have fun tonight and gave me a wink

Screen Shot 2018-09-20 at 4.55.11 pm.png

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.