Male HQ

Circles.Life phone promos - are they better than sintel and starhub?

definitely better. reception is better just by comparing receiving signal in the mscp.

my plan remains at $28/mth with the base of:

1. 100mins talktime (inclusive of incoming and outgoing)

2. 0 sms

3. 3GB + 4.5GB bonus (cos I have signed up for sometime already)

but if you need more:

1. more data- 20GB at $20
2. unlimited incoming call- $2/ mth

3. unlimited outgoing call- $16/mth

im not a sales person from circles, but i find this price plan really worth it.

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall..

48 minutes ago, Lonelyboy90 said:

definitely better. reception is better just by comparing receiving signal in the mscp.

it really depends. Circles uses M1 network. so, on areas that M1 sucks at in terms of coverage, likewise goes to Circles. 

If every month, your bill goes up beyond $100 due to excess data use, get a portable wifi router and sign up a Circles line with that $20 data top up. use this line in ur wifi router and bring it wherever u go. connect ur phone wifi to this router. downgrade ur phone plan to the basic ones. that, u shld be able to keep ur monthly bill to somewhat around $70, and usually dun run out of data. 

BUT, that doesn’t mean u shld also start streaming movies on the go la. 20gb will also runs out eventually. 

3 hours ago, Lonelyboy90 said:

the most important thing is that, you will not be in contract for your line.

I agree. This no-contract policy really sets Circles apart from M1, Singtel and Starhub.
Plus you can clearly monitor your data usage with their app. I've tried to monitor my data usage with both small and huge data consumption within a given time frame and their app seems accurate.

I always had trouble checking my data with Singtel and Starhub just to know that I've already exceeded a couple of GBs.

Their billing is also straightforward. You see what you have to pay for and pay for what you use.

Both my dad and I had this terrible billing issues with Singtel like subscriptions we're billed that we never signed up with.

My dad had to call Singtel every month for 5 months to waive and unsubscribe such stuff in Singtel.

Also, Circles give you perks the longer you stay with them or if you have referrals.

Totally different experience when I was in Singtel and Starhub.

On 5/31/2018 at 10:16 AM, CumdrinkNgo said:

Has anyone here move to circle.life ?

are they better than singtel and starhub plans ?

https://pages.circles.life/device-promo/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=engagednoncustomer&utm_campaign=phone300&utm_content=31May

I moved my Pop's number over when he exploded his data for a few months in a row playing... Pokemon Go. -.-"

He was previously on Sharing with my primary Starhub line, same as my mother. 3 of us would share 6 GB and about 600 mins talktime + 1k SMS.

To save my pocket from emptying just to pay for his excessive Pokemon, I shifted his line out of my Starhub and into Circles.Life.

$28 for 6GB was quite a savings. I just need to top up an additional 4 or $8 for an extra 100 SMS for 100 min talktime, depending. There were months when my Pop would STILL exceed his 6GB, so I just pay another $6 for another GB for that month only. So far, his monthly fees never went about $45.

I've never used the network myself, so I can't comment on the stability/connectivity of its coverage on the island.

But I'm still intending to convert my Mom's and my Starhub line over. I seldom have any calls or SMS, so my usage is perfect under Circles.Life. My mama's, though, may need to configure more for her talk-time. But I'm thinking the 3 of us also won't go over $150 total.

My contract expires in 2019, tho. T.T

if you're a tertiary student, you can consider Starhub's Youth Plan, it's 16GB for $24 only. otherwise i think circles is damn worth the money as your data just snowballs as you continue having contract under them (bday bonus data etc). i'm currently waiting on promotions then i'll port over to circles.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a singtel and circle's life plan. I can say one thing for sure, I haven't gotten a single 3rd party marketing SMS on the circles life number. I get about 5/ day on the singtel number from property agents mainly. 

I registered for DNC already. 

Edited by ExhibitGuy

• 2 weeks later...

I've personally used Circle's Life plan as a subline before, really value for money except for the fact that various areas have really bad coverage that 3g is almost non-existent.

"A life spent not doing the things you love is not a life worth living"

I am using Circles.Life for over a year , I switched because of the no contract plan. Every month I only pay about SGD30.

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 7/13/2018 at 5:46 AM, riverrobles said:

I am using Circles.Life for over a year , I switched because of the no contract plan. Every month I only pay about SGD30.

30sgd is very affordable! and that includes 20GB of data

but u have to pay for the original/retail price of your current phone right?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.