Male HQ

Afterlife, Reincarnation, Life After Death, Near Death Experiences (Compiled)

Guest -Butted-

It does not really matter what others believe in. More importantly, it is what we ourselves believe in and whether we are at peace with live our lives based on what we believe in.

There are studies on people who died and came back to life and these people reported that they floated in the air, looked down at the people around their body, etc. Later they somehow were back into their own bodies. And some of them reported accurately the events that took place even in other rooms. It seems that at least some of these reports are likely to be true. These are usually called NDE (or Near Death Experiences) though a number of them were dead for a certain duration.

Perhaps can goggle "Near Death Experience" for a start.

Guest crystal eyes
There are studies on people who died and came back to life and these people reported that they floated in the air, looked down at the people around their body, etc. Later they somehow were back into their own bodies. And some of them reported accurately the events that took place even in other rooms. It seems that at least some of these reports are likely to be true. These are usually called NDE (or Near Death Experiences) though a number of them were dead for a certain duration.

Perhaps can goggle "Near Death Experience" for a start.

I am one of them. I did not want to come back but had to. I am waiting to die when I am work is done on earth (i do not want to come back to earth and this will be my last reincarnation)

My life is like the 'Ghost Whisperer (ever since The Tsunmai). When they came to look for me(dripping wet), some of them were lost (they did not know they were already dead, like Bruce Willlis in the 6th sense.

A lot of people live life aimlessly and they think when they die, they disappear.

It is quite illogical to think that you are born just to die.

Live life with pupose. Help/pray for the less fortunate and be grateful, even for the air you breathe.

Thanks for reading :)

Guest Spiritual

I know how cosmos cycle works from life to death and back to life again...and the logic gel so perfectly well that I was so scared and forgot the logic. Please don't force me to recall. It is nothing frightening, and can be quite sweet but....I don't have the courage to think about it again. However, the fundamental still stays in my thought which is no harm sharing:-

If you want to pass on....and that atoms in you is about to float away to mingle with another living atoms, find a place that is filled with happiness like being surround with wealthy neighbours, a lucky family, an always cheery people around you especially those who are quite productive in lives. Or you may want to choose a peaceful ocean, a forever blooming and healthy trees with all sorts of happy craneries or birds living in harmony, places filled with wonderful memories in your dream, some nice beautiful landscape filled with all sort of blosoms......etc....the rest is for you to guess what happen next....OK that's all and I may not remember the rest that follows.

Playing a Human role that require one to distinguish the Good & Bad deed & apply the "Goods" in real life is already complex & challenging enough ...

After-death is far 2 "cheem" for people who don't have a Peace-Of-Mnd to comprehend

Heaven & Hell are right here in the human world, don't you see it?

Hary,

.. Seeing is to believe.

.. a run-away-2-become Monk will never ease his troubled mind ...

.. a blind religious person will forever be blind-folded ...

Edited by harylok

Guest Sexy soul
Playing a Human role that require one to distinguish the Good & Bad deed & apply the "Goods" in real life is already complex & challenging enough ...

After-death is far 2 "cheem" for people who don't have a Peace-Of-Mnd to comprehend

Heaven & Hell are right here in the human world, don't you see it?

Hary,

.. Seeing is to believe.

Only people who has wisdom and enlightenment will know how our soul comes and goes. It is not just a matter of scientific evidence but the ability to unravel the mystic of what is behind and beyond human fresh.

Guest -Butted-

Would you wish to return as gay..or a female to be screwed... ..or a chicken to be slaughtered ...or as a ghost checking on your lover having sex?

.. Seeing is to believe.

most time, what you see & hear is just lies, so what to believe when now most people are so fake, they just intersted in sweet talks & only what they like to hear? those truth may sound tough & hard for them, so they choose to ignore & find full of excuses, they just want to enjoy life when they say life is so short, agree?

true, run away monk will never find peace when their heart within never really want to be monk, their soul & heart etc still stay in 红尘, what you expect?

i agree that a blind religious person will forever be blind-folded unless they can "open " their heart & mind, they willing to 四大皆空 etc, they can see true facts & the true of life, but to be honest, how many people can do that when most people keep thinking how smart & how noble they are? do you willing to give up everything you have & start from Zero? most people will only do something that they think will give them benifit & will have advantage to them, so?

i believe everything start from heart within, if what you doing not for ownself but thinking of others ( not just to your love one ) but someone that not related to you & never think of any 回报, then you can consider real w/o selfishness.

佛 or 耶穌 etc 只能渡有缘人, if you keep closing the door & never want to open it, what else you want to get? even you open the door, will you really follow the teaching & obey it with respect? i don't believe follow blindly too, but act in life, most important, respect other religion

Only people who has wisdom and enlightenment will know how our soul comes and goes. It is not just a matter of scientific evidence but the ability to unravel the mystic of what is behind and beyond human fresh.

My philo of life is rather simple which is to prioritize & full fill the basic & essential things in our current life (i.e. Your loved ones(Families), yourself & the needful one) before we even talk about exploring the unknown.

Personally, I don't need much teaching from the religions to guide me the way of life.

By exploring life in many aspects are good enough for me ....

One who so-called has the "Wisdom" in knowing how souls comes and goes ... doesn't necessary make him/her a better person ...

Hary,

... Who is knocking at the Heaven door? The true beliver or just the devilish human?

Edited by harylok

most time, what you see & hear is just lies, so what to believe when now most people are so fake, they just intersted in sweet talks & only what they like to hear? those truth may sound tough & hard for them, so they choose to ignore & find full of excuses, they just want to enjoy life when they say life is so short, agree?

true, run away monk will never find peace when their heart within never really want to be monk, their soul & heart etc still stay in 红尘, what you expect?

i agree that a blind religious person will forever be blind-folded unless they can "open " their heart & mind, they willing to 四大皆空 etc, they can see true facts & the true of life, but to be honest, how many people can do that when most people keep thinking how smart & how noble they are? do you willing to give up everything you have & start from Zero? most people will only do something that they think will give them benifit & will have advantage to them, so?

i believe everything start from heart within, if what you doing not for ownself but thinking of others ( not just to your love one ) but someone that not related to you & never think of any 回报, then you can consider real w/o selfishness.

佛 or 耶穌 etc 只能渡有缘人, if you keep closing the door & never want to open it, what else you want to get? even you open the door, will you really follow the teaching & obey it with respect? i don't believe follow blindly too, but act in life, most important, respect other religion

My "seeing" = Wisdom of eyes". :D

As far religion is concern, I don't 钻牛角尖.

因缘暂居 is good enough for me to move on with life ...

As for "Judgement Day". it's just a game of manipulation.

开窍的另一个途径 = Get closer to life / People of all kinds ...

Hary

... 洞悉人生, 自我领悟

Guest Karma

I think everything is internalised, whether it is good or bad. But I think when we die that's when we face Karma, and how Karma affects us later will depend on what we do now. Doesn't that sound like becoming christian before death to supposedly go to heaven when one die...? :huh:

Guest -Butted-

Life is so complicated the more i read all of above forumers opinion. Personally i do like the "forrest gump" character. Simple, truthful, not caring a damn what happened ...and what people say. Just living the moment. The rest will take care by itself after death. There were times i wanted to go on a sabbatical leaves leaving everything behind..eg..love ones, hp, computer, watch, TV, etc. Staying in kampong with minmum luxury. Smelling the fresh air, listening the birds and wind blowing.

大家都是凡夫俗子, 都得经历生老病死, 这种活生生的体验是如此"精彩"!!!

至于那些 ...

...盲目狂烈的宗教信仰者;

...道貌岸然者;

...追求爱情至上的PLUs;

...给于算命的老者过度恩宠的无知人们;

...献身"慈善活动"但却忽略身旁极需关怀的亲人的人 ...

这些人往往背道而驰, 言行与修炼成矛盾且滑稽的局面 ...

顾及当急之务, 才来与造化谈宿命吧 ...往生之路, 此刻已不太重要.

在人生之际, 你选择了"悟空"呢? 还是"空悟"?

Hary

...做个潇洒的人,将心事化进尘缘中

Guest danite
Or you may want to choose a peaceful ocean, a forever blooming and healthy trees with all sorts of happy craneries or birds living in harmony, places filled with wonderful memories in your dream, some nice beautiful landscape filled with all sort of blosoms......etc....the rest is for you to guess what happen next....OK that's all and I may not remember the rest that follows.

sounds nice... but i would prefer to enjoy this when i'm still alive

Guest Forest Dumb
Life is so complicated the more i read all of above forumers opinion. Personally i do like the "forrest gump" character. Simple, truthful, not caring a damn what happened ...and what people say. Just living the moment. The rest will take care by itself after death. There were times i wanted to go on a sabbatical leaves leaving everything behind..eg..love ones, hp, computer, watch, TV, etc. Staying in kampong with minmum luxury. Smelling the fresh air, listening the birds and wind blowing.

:clap: Congrats! you have reached enlightenment - beyond life/death, above right/wrong, no black/white.

That's why the movie 'Forest Gump' is so simple & endearing :rolleyes: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

• 2 weeks later...
i strongly believe that 业力决定人生轮回果报 ,祸福无门 ,惟人自召 ,地狱无门 ,惟人自造

Yes, hell is created by its residents, both the hell in the present and the hell in the future. The moment one hurts/harms others in a moment of selfish anger, the hell of the "present" is instantaneously created. One Zen story illustrated it well.

As a Christian scholar well-respected by evangelical Christians said to this effect: "Ultimately it is not God who sends people to hell. Hell is locked from the inside by its residents" i.e. those in hell are there because they are locking themselves there from the inside!

Edited by permanent-guest

I'm sure we all go somewhere when we die.. well at least that's what i believe in. And it's what we do in this life that determines where we go...

Ultimately it is what you become (i.e. what kind of person or character u slowly developed into by your daily thoughts, motivations, intentions, actions) that determine your destiny. It is not about how accurate one managed to determine the true version of a religious worldview. If there is going to be a Judgment Day, the Judge (call it God or whatever) is not going to judge you base on how accurate your intellectual understanding/ability is, but whether or not you are really trying to develop a good heart (and it is not possible to develop a good heart for selfish purpose).

By your little daily thoughts, motivations, intentions and actions, they slowly become your habits, and by your habits your character is gradually formed. Develop yourself into a genuinely kind and loving person and you will ultimately be happy, both here and now, there and then.

Edited by permanent-guest

• 3 years later...
  • 9 months later...
Guest steven lee

anyone else ever experienced a flat line and suddenly you are managed to be brought back to life by doctors?

not looking for sharing of books' quotations.

Guest Guest

The saying that cats have nine lives,will you believe it ?

Hell and Heaven , it is up to one to take a chance,the only one chance , of going to hell and burn in pain eternally  or to heaven for paradise with their deeds in one's life time !

I would like to think that those so called experience of near death etc..seeing a light could be all injected into your mind thru you conversations....hence you think it or even dream it.

I did just once....felt I had an out of body experience....I felt I floated above n looked at myself sleeping in bed but strangely I was inverted position. Of course there was this scared feeling of the unknown should I let go n relax etc...

Somehow I awoke from an afternoon nap. Was is out of body? a dream perhaps? I really don't know. That was my only time I felt myself floating above and looking at myself.

The floating position was not in my control...I merely suspended in the air much like weightlessness.

I went through a near fatal accident last year September, diagnosed with leukemia last December 2012 and a near-death experiences with dengue last February. Now I am healed, leukemia in remission. My friends told me I am a much wiser and matured person nowadays. I didn't realise it until they told me. 

I was one of those rare people who experienced death, and returned back to life.

Not those near death experience, but was pronounced clinically death for 45 50 seconds.

Meaning I saw unusual bolts of lights, strange beings with light auras, flashes of scenes from past lives, then saw my  body on the operational table, then saw this beautiful white light, then entered this tunnel that led to another dimension, saw what I cannot describe in words, then was told that my time wasn't up.

Then I woke up after in a coma for 27 hours, after an operation was needed , to drain massive internal bleeding due to a hit and run accident.

Much to the doctors' surprise, I did not have any external bruises, or any broken bones.

It happened when i was 23.

I used to share with people openly about it, but only to receive mockery, that I am crazy, that I was seeing things due to hallucination caused by the drugs administered.

So it seems either the sceptics or science tend to dispel the works of the supernatural, of things they can never understand or explain.

Thus nowadays I don't really bother to tell people what i went through, nor describe what I saw in details

What I know, I will just keep it to myself.  Thus the mockeries and comments from those yet to experience it for themselves, or disbelievers, does not really bother me at all. I leave it as their choice, as what they choose to decide to believe.

Sometimes, the mysteries of the unknown and  what is at the other side, is best not to be revealed

But I know for sure, there is only eternal life.

There is no birth or death. It is just that we keep coming back, over and over again, in different forms, in  different dimensions, at a different time.

But the soul is still the same soul, through the cycles of birth and rebirth

For those who are interested in this subject, the best author who dealt with this, was " Coming back o Life'  by  P.M.H.Atwater L.H.D

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/experts05.html

Only those who survived this very rare ordeal, will truly understand and appreciate her works

Oh yes. Karma, is very real.

Listening to you is a near death experience lor. Once is enough.

.....which means it is a very beautiful experience lor...

So anyone been with you, is sheer hell....

Because your  F Horse Face is even to kill anyone

LOL

Edited by TheVisitors

Guest Doubtful

The Visitors, Pardon me, but I have always doubted the things you say. As I have read many of your experiences that seems to coincide similarly with other sources.

To give one example, snakes visited you when you were a child. Sai Ba ba the 2nd, had the same strory.

I have remembered the account of your Near Death Experinece well. You calimed above that it is not that kind of NDE. I am not sure if you are changing your story or it is a misunderstanding.

Would you be kind to answer this 2 question of mine in order that I may anchor in some credibility to your accounts.

1)What did you see yourself as in your near death experience.

2)In your NDE, a light being came to speak to you. What was inside him.

I known you have no obligation to answer, and even if you answer correctly.... it could be another's NDE account.

But if you don't answer or if your answer is different. Then we know the case.

Guest Guest

Every says death is associated with bright lights,tunnel  and what have you,how come no one ever mention seeing hell burning with  lots of human burning painfully with fire ? maybe these people can't be back anymore to mention it ,good for them to deserve it !!

Guest Passingthru

Every says death is associated with bright lights,tunnel  and what have you,how come no one ever mention seeing hell burning with  lots of human burning painfully with fire ? maybe these people can't be back anymore to mention it ,good for them to deserve it !!

Actually, I came across accounts of people going to what seemed like hell and back.  They really changed for the better after that.  But I think almost everyone changes for the better after any NDE, whatever the type.  It is highly unusual that someone who comes back, yet behaves in a very worldly way - arrogant, intolerant, petty, bitchy, calculative, argumentative, deceitful....etc.  A life changing experience and yet remaining unchanged in any meaningful way?  It makes you wonder.

Guest Guest

Actually, I came across accounts of people going to what seemed like hell and back.  They really changed for the better after that.  But I think almost everyone changes for the better after any NDE, whatever the type.  It is highly unusual that someone who comes back, yet behaves in a very worldly way - arrogant, intolerant, petty, bitchy, calculative, argumentative, deceitful....etc.  A life changing experience and yet remaining unchanged in any meaningful way?  It makes you wonder.

If they still behave that bitchy after those bad NDE,they will be  back there  burning for good eternally !

Guest Guest

During NDE

Fear

Complete darkness

Stages of death

Disintegration of the 5 elements in your body

Burning sesation when soul leaves the body

Being the Observer

Passing thru matter (molecular transformation)

Feeling of peace & unconditional love

Etheric voice/music

Expanded Consciousness (360 degrees vision)

Knowing

I am One

Timelessness

Eternity

Post NDE:

Visitation from the deceased (for help)

Frequent visit (while asleep) to the other side & back

Spiritual warfare(possession, disturbance) with The Dark Side (entities or evil presence) as spiritual trial(to evolve)

Heightened Sensory Perception (ability to sense good/bad energy in ppl or places)

Prophecy & Prediction (from personal to global events, flashes appear like bits & pcs of a movie on forehead)

Healing by just being present

Connectedness to all living things

Strong desire to want to spend time alone (llke a monk or hermit)

Feeling blissful(thankfulness, contentment) at all times

Shifting from Me to Observer & vice versa (like you are watching yourself doing things from the side)

The Visitors, Pardon me, but I have always doubted the things you say. As I have read many of your experiences that seems to coincide similarly with other sources.

To give one example, snakes visited you when you were a child. Sai Ba ba the 2nd, had the same strory.

I have remembered the account of your Near Death Experinece well. You calimed above that it is not that kind of NDE. I am not sure if you are changing your story or it is a misunderstanding.

Would you be kind to answer this 2 question of mine in order that I may anchor in some credibility to your accounts.

1)What did you see yourself as in your near death experience.

2)In your NDE, a light being came to speak to you. What was inside him.

I known you have no obligation to answer, and even if you answer correctly.... it could be another's NDE account.

But if you don't answer or if your answer is different. Then we know the case.

No I am not a spiritual person.

No I do not claimed I am some Sai BaBa the 2nd. That's what you think. Search me through all my postings.

Yes I know I died, because the doctors told me so

Yes I saw strange beings with light aura around me

Yes I saw a light white beckoning me to enter

Yes I saw my own body lying on the table, as my own consciousness, without any form , observing the earthly dramas around me.

Yes I felt an unexplained bliss, when you are detached from this physical form.

In this bliss there is no human emotions of pain, jealousy, anger etc. You are what you are in this totality. Earthly things, possessions, power and status serve no purpose at all.

Yes this bliss is continued to be experienced as you passage through this light, bright as a billion sun, but does not blind you.

You are surrounded by this beautiful unearthly music played in the background, as the mysteries of life and your purpose on earth was revealed to you

You have this feeling of coming home finally.

You are formless.

You will then understand what is meant by frequency , and the meaning of dimensions.

You will then realized there is no such things as time. Time is merely a human creation in his 3D world, and it has nothing to do with the other side because it has no value there and thus meaningless.

When you are back you just feel different

You dare to value the present moment, and do things in the NOW, instead of procrastinating.

You dare to speak up the truth and live the life you always wanted, and no longer  be a passive being, by allowing people to influence your thoughts on how you should live your life, because you found your own freedom inside

You will not fear Kings and people in power, because their powers are merely temporal here and meaningless once they die.

They are of no difference between you and I once they die.

Your own senses will naturally heighten

Children and animals seem to be attracted to you.

I am not going to explain anymore because I know you are just out those faceless guest who is trying to make a mockery of me and my experiences here with some of your distortion added.

You make fun of my experience because you yourself fear DEATH.

You fear DEATH that is because you don't know how is it like to be truly ALIVE AND  BE TRUTHFUL TO YOURSELF

Have I made myself very clear?

Maybe you should die then come back then we will talk and I will take you more seriously.

For those who are interested in this subject, I do recommend you to read " Into The Light" by John Lerma

http://janetkatherinesmith.blogspot.sg/2010/06/dr-john-lerma-into-light.html

Being a hospice doctor who recorded true stories and confessions of people , who have angelic visitations, message from people who passed over, a few days just before they die.

Most of the stories have a common theme on self forgiving , letting go of hidden dark emotional issues, and unconditional love

Some of these stories are very haunting, breath taking, and heart aching to read, making you realize there is more to life beyond what you could imagine

Guest Guest

NDE is still new to many others though it had been documented or discussed decades ago.

I believe mockery is their way of protecting their vulnerability & denying the truth they have to face ultimately.

My mom does not believe in all these 'hocus pocus' because she has lost faith in her own husband.

Life is painful & cruel & it ends the moment one draws his/her last breath.

People are busy living or some, surviving on a daily basis.

Those who are making a good living are concerned about improving their lives with the materialism.

Those who poor are looking for food to fill their hunger.

To them, a discourse about NDE is a like novelty or even a 'luxury'.

Not all experience NDE the same way, some came face to face with the wrath of Hell.

To each individual, NDE is very real, personal and sacred.

It's important that we are selective to whom we share this experience with.

Remember, as it gets brighter, the dark is also more pronounced.

When one is back on earth for the 2nd time, one has more important things to do than to prove oneself to others.

• G_M changed the title to Reincarnation 轮回 - Believe or not --- up to you
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic