Male HQ

Instant Noodle

Guest Noodle lover

Guest Noodle lover

After watch this video, suddenly have this craving for instant noodle. I know that instant noodle is not healthy, but as long as you give a 3 days break would be okay. And there is this myth that MSG in the instant noodle seasoning will cause your hair to fall is not true at all. 

5 hours ago, Chiva Som said:

Try Ippuddo instant noodles...Not found in Sg.

never really tried before , i think it is available in jp right?
Some ramen has a cert in the cup/bowl

Nissin is my fav (considering availability in sg)

I bought a few packs of Maggie instant noodles from NTUC Fairprice, and when I boiled the noodles it gives off a strong chemical smell. I tried to eat it and feel like womiting ...I have to throw away the rest of the packings! Anybody has the same experience? 

BTW - I checked where it was produce, and saw it was produce in Indonesia, even the one pack from Malaysia also has that strong smell.

Edited by gstringuy26

Guest Chiva Som
On 6/2/2018 at 4:31 PM, -Ignored- said:

never really tried before , i think it is available in jp right?
Some ramen has a cert in the cup/bowl

Nissin is my fav (considering availability in sg)

Yes...you are right but too expensive for my taste buds.

About $30/packet...not worth it

• 2 months later...

When I order in IndonesiaI specifically say Indomie Goreng not just Mee Goreng :-)

4 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

so traditional

some would say maggie mee

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

• 1 month later...

Koka laska instant noodles

9294_-_LaksaSignatureMP_1486435572949.jp

Each packet contain instant noodle and 3 small sachets, 1 Chilli oil, 1 seasoning, 1 coconut powder. Flavour of laksa is not too bad. I feel you use the sachets and cook a broth, add your own rice noodle instant of the instant noodle, add some slices fish cake, shredded cucumber, and some boiled prawn, it might pass off. Oh and some laska leaves.

Edited by shyc
Edited text

Actually tried FoodKing's recommended Zow Zow braised duck noodle. I like the noodle texture, the seasoning wasn't that bad too, I up the flavour adding either Yomeishu or Huiji Wine Tonic, gives an herbal braised duck flavour - real nice.

Indomie's salted egg noodle is under their premium range and quite hard to find in SG, online prices a bit more ex and only available in Indonesia, not sure if it will be available regularly now.

17 hours ago, axelrod said:

Actually tried FoodKing's recommended Zow Zow braised duck noodle. I like the noodle texture, the seasoning wasn't that bad too, I up the flavour adding either Yomeishu or Huiji Wine Tonic, gives an herbal braised duck flavour - real nice.

Indomie's salted egg noodle is under their premium range and quite hard to find in SG, online prices a bit more ex and only available in Indonesia, not sure if it will be available regularly now.

i watched that too! foodking! been NOC fan for sometime

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.