Male HQ

How did you cruise back in the day? 00s,90s,80s

22 hours ago, abang said:

对不起, 不要笑骂我这个喜欢给洋人折腾的傻B

想当年, 老饼也有一点姿色/知识的时候就常留/流连乌节路。无他,就是钓洋人。当时年少无知, 看到极品的洋菜就扑过去 - 希望得到一个“大雕”的怜爱。 在当年, 会说很溜英语的人不多,所以对洋人有点“害怕”。 可想而知, 当时的世界是有多“封闭”。

The walkway outside Hilton and Forum Hotel were the places to meet Westerners. There were always horny tourists there, looking for some social activities.  

我不大喜欢去芳林公园 那一区。 当时的我是个大近视 (后来去调整了), 对黑暗有莫名的恐惧。  偶尔会去看看有没有洋人。。不过记忆中, 机会/聚会少之又少。  不过,去芳林有个好处 - 就是对面的小贩中心。  那是, 吃一碗馄饨面是个极大的享受。

I enjoy the open-air food stalls across Hong Lim Park.  I don't like venturing the park itself much as I am much too short-sighted and I dislike darkness.

Of course, I cannot mention enough of that grand old dame, Fort Road.  就是喜欢脱嘛.。那里就是可以赤裸裸给你看个包/饱。。每个周末, 我都会带着大学的讲义去那里温习 - 真是“一举两得”。。把两件事(读书和肉欲), 一次过解决 - 太牛逼了。所以现在的小朋友,你们要善用时间呀!

oh yes i do recall the stretch of pedestrian walk just outside Hilton Hotel.  Used to hang around there after Pebbles Bar closes for the night.  One of my best hook-ups from there was an Indonesian-Chinese doctor who made torrid love to me and the next day at the annual medical convention, I met him there again but as a conference participant.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• 1 month later...

To add on

-Golden shoes multi storey car park 

- telecom building ,next to ocbc in Chukiat street ; staircase up to the multi storey car park 

- nanking street shop houses 

- Telok Ayer food centre leading to national development board building 

- underpasses below ECP

Guest 晚辈。
1 hour ago, hornbird said:

To add on

-Golden shoes multi storey car park 

- telecom building ,next to ocbc in Chukiat street ; staircase up to the multi storey car park 

- nanking street shop houses 

- Telok Ayer food centre leading to national development board building 

- underpasses below ECP

哇,前辈,敬礼。

I recently went to desker rd, there is this darker skin tone guy asking me where to find cruising spot. I told him this is one of the old spot or current if any! Its kind of funny that he actually did not checked my sexual orientation first before asking. So he asked me if i could give him a lift when i was about to go off. Thereafter i brought him for an islandwide spin for a pink tour. 

Guest In the past
3 minutes ago, snowball said:

heard that those older guys are more friendly and less rude to others compared to now.

Now got smart phone can yayapapaya.  Old guys used to carry pager when cruising. 

Guest Blank
1 hour ago, Guest jack said:

I recently went to desker rd, there is this darker skin tone guy asking me where to find cruising spot. I told him this is one of the old spot or current if any! Its kind of funny that he actually did not checked my sexual orientation first before asking. So he asked me if i could give him a lift when i was about to go off. Thereafter i brought him for an islandwide spin for a pink tour. 

You have the gay look probably 

Katong Park was full of people cruising around late night. Cruisers will mingle around and search for target. When spotted, he will pretend to go to the park's toilet which will be usually full. To have some private space the people will proceed under the fly over for their business. There was a small stage in Katong Park, and I saw guys getting fully nude in the open and jerk off for others to watch.

Late night under the flyover was like a gay sauna dark room. You can see silhouette of men every where but you can't see who they are. You will hear sucking and fucking sound at every corner, which you can join in too. Weekend late night was super busy there.

The fort road beach after you cross the canal is a day time venue. The actions were not only at the beach but also along the way before you reached the beach. Guys will tan nude at the beach or any open space before the beach. You can see guys getting into actions right in the open under the sun.

Open showers at swimming pools were an easy spot for gay man who cruise. Quite easy for them as swimmers were always damn horny after swimming. YCK swimming pool was the most known and notorious. In the past when I was there frequently for night swim, definitely there will be a few guys cruising, and definitely there will be guys having sex in toilet or shower cubicles.

Excitement from cruising still appeals to many gay men I believed, but tighter security and fear of getting recorded by mobile phone prevent people from cruising.

Wah...Fort Road area.... those were the 'really' interesting days man.....lol. The things we do then... the things I did there heheheh...  I felt those were the golden days of gay sex scene especially :)

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

5 hours ago, cowie said:

Yap.. those were the days.. :)

It was all good till the day they started to close off access there to get in and all we were left was the car parks which was not as fun and active. Getting a nude tan was so easy then. Wish those days were still about.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• 7 months later...
On 7/19/2018 at 10:43 PM, Gympump said:

Katong Park was full of people cruising around late night. Cruisers will mingle around and search for target. When spotted, he will pretend to go to the park's toilet which will be usually full. To have some private space the people will proceed under the fly over for their business. There was a small stage in Katong Park, and I saw guys getting fully nude in the open and jerk off for others to watch.

Late night under the flyover was like a gay sauna dark room. You can see silhouette of men every where but you can't see who they are. You will hear sucking and fucking sound at every corner, which you can join in too. Weekend late night was super busy there.

The fort road beach after you cross the canal is a day time venue. The actions were not only at the beach but also along the way before you reached the beach. Guys will tan nude at the beach or any open space before the beach. You can see guys getting into actions right in the open under the sun.

if it was not that rampant at Fort Road/Beach (never been to, so sorry, but heard so much infamous news about it), maybe Fort road is still the fortress of gay activities

but it was clamp down because too many use that place for "free" and getting MORE daring then

On 7/16/2018 at 8:35 PM, Guest In the past said:

Now got smart phone can yayapapaya.  Old guys used to carry pager when cruising. 

when i first started cruising in the 60s, there weren't even pagers but we somehow got by.

Edited by kimlo777

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Guest Whoredom
On 6/10/2018 at 2:30 PM, Guest I have lived said:

Ahhh, yes!!  Ford road, the one place where gay baptism took place.  It is so secluded  some guts were needed  to go by day and the brave soul to enter by night. 

This gay nirvana, stretches from miles on end, smacked strategically between the tail of East CoastBeach and the Singapore city skylines. To get to the beach, a brief inconveniences are to be expected on this reclaimed land.   The forest covered every corner of the unused landscape you thought it was ancient. Without the seasoned footpath along muddy soil, made by regular gay feet on dry day, you would be lost fumbling through the thorny shrubs, sniffing for air of ocean, as guide to the bank of the naked sun sand beach. 

Along its mosquito infested, forested bank,  lonewolf put up tents or hammock and lay themselves naked to dry, sometime suggestively and mostly free sex invitation.  Used condoms were littered everywhere on the forest floor, leaves little to the imagination. Nothing is being held back. To appear shy, you became a walking naïve statement in place where people laughed and merry in the ocean wearing nothing.   

Soaking under the clear blue sky, waves lapping loudly along the clean shores while distant ships waited to enter SingaporeSea for cargo unloading, you felt like home, runaway from home or avoiding anything from life full of cares.   It is a soothing hideout that nobody bothers you, nor care what you did there.  You yearned for a time freeze, so you could stay there forever and be who you are.

The Ford Road gay beach, is an important gay place interfered not by laws,  but born out its own nature, and your mere existence. What you did there, is yours only to bring home as remembrance……

Very nice musical poetic

Guest FortRdParkGuest
17 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

if it was not that rampant at Fort Road/Beach (never been to, so sorry, but heard so much infamous news about it), maybe Fort road is still the fortress of gay activities

but it was clamp down because too many use that place for "free" and getting MORE daring then

The closing of the Fort Road Beach ends the days of nude tanning and sex in the open in broad day light. That part of ECP became solely for car sex at the carpark. Under the Fort Road flyover is still a good place for sex but no one goes there any more as there are more gay saunas and gay apps.

Guest chi-dude
18 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

were you from that era?..did you do public cruise like this??..so exciting...wish i was from that era...

41 minutes ago, Truth said:

Of course, his bitchiness left a deep impression on me.

Sharing your former teacher's name openly in a gay forum is such a NO NO.

I know you are old enough to know what is the right and the wrong things to post in an open gay forum.

I am sure you wouldn't want others to do the same to you. (even though it may have been many years ago)

Kindly reflect on your actions or would you rather I adopt a tougher stand to let this matter sink in into your brain better?

Guest FortRdParkGuest
3 hours ago, Guest chi-dude said:

were you from that era?..did you do public cruise like this??..so exciting...wish i was from that era...

The early 2000s the place was incredible. The ECP part of Fort Road wasn't active, but if you cross the canal, it is a big plot of grass land behind the bush to the beach. You will see guys nude tanning or even having sex on your way to the beach.

Katong park on a weekend night can have more than 20 guys cruising. They proceeded to have sex in the park toilet or under the flyover. Under the flyover there are spots that are totally dark, you can have sex privately at one spot or you can join an existing group for suck and anal. I heard of occasional police checks under the flyover at that time but I never encountered any from over 10 times visits there. It is more exciting than gay sauna cruising.

Plaza Sing in the 90s were fantastic. My Sat afternoon routine was to take one set of escalators all the way up to Yamaha and then take the ones on the other side down to check out all the toilets on each floor. Usually the hottest toilets are on the 7th floor near Yamaha (all the horny music students). The one in B1 and L3 near Times Bookstore has a lot of traffic also.  

Outside at the urinals, no one actually pees. All the guys have their cocks out, waving it around for everyone to see. No matter if you're gym fit, fugly or old, no one says no to a hard erect cock. 

Sometimes, I would see couples going into the cubicle together. Some of them have opened the door to invite me in. The best 3somes I've had are in the large executive toilet in L6 DBS bank. It was so quiet during the weekends - no one disturbed us while we took turns fucking in there.  

If it gets crowded in PS, I have also invited the other guy to walk with me to the more discrete toilets on the 2nd or 3rd floor of Paradis center. But there is a risk I may have to share him with one of the many Chinese uncles hanging out there also. 

My best experience was meeting this trim Chinese guy in his 50s on L4 at the urinal. I couldn't believe this gorgeous man was waiting at the urinal. He looked so distinguished and handsome like Ong Teng Cheong. My heart was pounding when I took out my cock next to him and he smiled at me. I even remembered the grey hair in his pubes while I sucked his thick cock to completion in the cubicle. The best part was that I met him again some time later when he walked into my classroom as my A Level maths teacher! He didn't recognise me for a whole year until I reminded him after graduation.   

Guest Old times
18 hours ago, Guest FortRdParkGuest said:

The early 2000s the place was incredible. The ECP part of Fort Road wasn't active, but if you cross the canal, it is a big plot of grass land behind the bush to the beach. You will see guys nude tanning or even having sex on your way to the beach.

Katong park on a weekend night can have more than 20 guys cruising. They proceeded to have sex in the park toilet or under the flyover. Under the flyover there are spots that are totally dark, you can have sex privately at one spot or you can join an existing group for suck and anal. I heard of occasional police checks under the flyover at that time but I never encountered any from over 10 times visits there. It is more exciting than gay sauna cruising.

I was witness to one Police raid at the Fort Road in August 1997. I was a newbie, maybe just out of curiosity while having been at the Meyer Road at a party from some Ang Moh dude, another guy wanted to share a cab back to the west with me but surprisingly he walked to the Fort Road, maybe he liked me, ha ha. It was one of these humid summer nights, at midnight the area was a bit misty from the humidity. Dark shades wandered around, guys walked behind you or tried touching you, while a gentle breeze of air passed through the Casuarina trees.

When wandering around, out of a sudden I saw police officers running inside and some on motorbikes driving in. What alarmed was the motorbikes cruising in and with their lights you were able to see the police officers next to them running fast inside the area. Guys ran off, inside and outside.It was like someone threw something into a wasp nest.  It were about 30 - 50 police officers around. The guys who tried to run out weren't lucky because the police officers just plugged them because they had "cordoned off" the way out.  I ran quickly on a sandy path inside, and then jumped over a small "creek" and this probably saved my "live". I walked further in the dark into the inside and hid behind a tree, waited about 45 mins. I still heard the motorbikes from the police driving through.

Guys got arrested and carried away. Police officers insulted them with nasty words. My friend was lucky too, as we was able to find a hide out,  but felt very anxious as he was trapped at the other side, where the huge canal stopped you from going to East Coast Park. I only heard from him some days later. But the police did not go into that side. That time it was the pager and not smartphones. there were even police officers with

It was really that sort of raid, where you probably even got arrested without any real evidence of anything happening and just due to the fact that you were gay.

since that time I really know the smell of Casuarina trees. ha ha

Yep, you youngsters here (though I m still not that old), you can feel yourself happy that the times have changed a bit to the better.

And this is my personal reason for 377A to be abolished, because you never know who will be the Minister in charge or who will be the Police chief in future. If he is a very backward thinking guy, such things might come again and nobody can stop them, because the law is still against us.

I wanted to describe the experience from the police raid as to keep it as a record of the history of Singapore.

Maybe there are some guys who can share what happened if they got caught.

Despite having experienced the raid, I went back on some other days. Mostly when you were in town with straight dudes and afterwards wanted some fun, a bit tipsy. On cases you just took the guy back home, because it was the spot to pick up a guy during the late night hours. Besides that bar at Lucky Plaza there wasn't much. I had the luxury to stay alone at an HDB for some months and there were no apps to date during these times. Bars were closed early.

During the late 90s or early 2000s mostly two police officers were posted at the way out from the area. I m not sure if they interfered, or walked inside, because I was attached and didn't frequent the area. I only saw them being posted their once passing by after a stroll along East Coast park.

There were even "smart" taxi drivers to wait on the area to bring a guy back to his home (not for fun but just for the transport) as some knew that many guys would leave the area after they had done their part and wanted to go home n sleep.

On the positive part, I was on the beach enjoying the nudists, which were guys from young to old. Not many but maybe 15 guys, some guys gave a nudist show or exhibited. Mostly I didn't do anything at the beach, but just met a guy, had dinner and took him home. During daytime there would have been too many on-watchers. And walking out when it just had got dark after sunset you could have been lucky to meet a pleasant guy who was looking for the same as you were looking for...

And even attended at gay birthday party at the beach, which did not involve sex but probably there was no other space on that time to have some giggling boys running around and you didn't need to register like at the parks.

I met my bf on that birthday party, but the relationship only lasted for about 10 months. But that would be a story for a own blog. ha ha. but that is why I remember that part so good.

Unfortunately, the years later the beach got dirtier and dirtier, plastic bottles from the sea and a lot of rubbish. It wasn't pleasant any more.

And then it was gone, sealed off.

On 7/16/2018 at 8:31 PM, snowball said:

heard that those gays are more friendly and less rude to others compared to now.

absolutely true.....much happier times...you saw people face to face and thats it...if you like what you saw you proceed if not just smile and look and walk around...unlike now where people can be so rude...and mean and nasty..

Guest old times
22 minutes ago, Guest sad said:

absolutely true.....much happier times...you saw people face to face and thats it...if you like what you saw you proceed if not just smile and look and walk around...unlike now where people can be so rude...and mean and nasty..

You are very right here. This is one thing that bugs me all the time at grindr. In the old times you met up, even for the blind date. If you were bored, but didn't like the guy, you just walked him to a nearby hawker had a sugar cane, talked a bit and then came up with a reason to leave. but at least you had the courtesy to stay nice and neat. If you didn't want from the start, then you just said sorry on the meet up. What was the problem. Most guys just understood. There was no need to get nasty or to "ignore" others.

I would wish the guys can have the guts to stay friendly at the apps too.

And by the way nobody is doing themselves a favour, because the culture you create at the apps, it will fall back to you.

So young chaps, either you change your behaviour or please don't complain about the mean and nasty dating culture at the apps.

6 hours ago, Guest sad said:

If you are lucky, sometimes the older guys will treat you to a meal or drink.

I remember vividly my first cruising trip at Plaza Singapura (PS-that's how we called it in those days), a 40 something chinese businessman approached me near the now defunct  Supreme Records Store & offered to treat me & my best friend to some ice-cream. Too bad I had to turn him down as my best friend was reluctant to tag along then.

Guest Jelly Bean
7 hours ago, Guest sad said:

Yes, agreed.  Either you like the person or simply walked away without a tint of arrogance or cockiness.  Nobody insult each other,  and even then, there was still a sense of camaraderi.  Race was not an issue, we all knew we belongs to the same outcasted and thus we are good to have sex with each other - there is respect and no judgement at all.  Apparently, caucasian seems rare in those cruisy places, but now they came here as gay tourists and visit saunas or clubs.

Each generations of gay will ecnounter different experiences.  The 70, the 90s, the late 2000s and now the modern time.  Technology, state policies, and landscape changes brought out different attitude and cruising experiences.  The Strawberry generation to the mellinium to generations X have their own stories. Gen-X one is considered most adventurous of all times, spaning from forest to broken malls, to remote cubicles and cinema and office staircase after office hours. It was no easy task, and thus each "catch" of the day was a treasure and often landed up for an after meal or coffee nearby to chit chat and eventually became friends. 

Now that we have saunas, the target was easy as every tom dick and harry was consolidated into a dark hub for a pick, and one will often encounter arrogance,  rejection, sidelined and judgement.  You just fuck and go.

Guest Caucasian
2 hours ago, Guest Jelly Bean said:

Yes, agreed.  Either you like the person or simply walked away without a tint of arrogance or cockiness.  Nobody insult each other,  and even then, there was still a sense of camaraderi.  Race was not an issue, we all knew we belongs to the same outcasted and thus we are good to have sex with each other - there is respect and no judgement at all.  Apparently, caucasian seems rare in those cruisy places, but now they came here as gay tourists and visit saunas or clubs.

Ha ha, just had a good laugh. I was one of the Caucasians and spent 1 year in Singapore until Nov 97 when the Asian financial crisis had finally killed my job. I remember that green space outside Plaza Singapore where you even kissed a guy sitting at the benches which were surrounded by those high bushes. Nearby was this small park with that artificial lake where you headed over for tasting my tool. ha ha. On that Sunday disco night at that hotel on Scotts Street I collected 15 - 30 little papers with handphone or pager numbers. At Delta pool the guys followed me up to the MRT to get in touch. I even had to endure brawls between guys at the Sunday disco and most drinks where sponsored. I was treated like a king. The worst day was when I entered my flight back to my home nation. I always feared my neighbours at Singapore would call the police as they might have thought I m running a brothel or an illegal gambling den with plenty of guys in their best age coming to my flat at a single day.  My pager was ringing continuously and I had to endure those jokes from my colleagues about SPGs. After those sexually very involving days and nights I fell back into the hard days of cruising here until I settled with my hubby. But I always remember that one year and the hospitality of the Singaporean guys. And true I tasted all colors and food.

Just to share and thanks for reminding me on those lively days in Singapore as a 28 year old Caucasian gay.

Guest Nostalgia
6 hours ago, Guest Caucasian said:

Ha ha, just had a good laugh. I was one of the Caucasians and spent 1 year in Singapore until Nov 97 when the Asian financial crisis had finally killed my job. I remember that green space outside Plaza Singapore where you even kissed a guy sitting at the benches which were surrounded by those high bushes. Nearby was this small park with that artificial lake where you headed over for tasting my tool. ha ha. On that Sunday disco night at that hotel on Scotts Street I collected 15 - 30 little papers with handphone or pager numbers. At Delta pool the guys followed me up to the MRT to get in touch. I even had to endure brawls between guys at the Sunday disco and most drinks where sponsored. I was treated like a king. The worst day was when I entered my flight back to my home nation. I always feared my neighbours at Singapore would call the police as they might have thought I m running a brothel or an illegal gambling den with plenty of guys in their best age coming to my flat at a single day.  My pager was ringing continuously and I had to endure those jokes from my colleagues about SPGs. After those sexually very involving days and nights I fell back into the hard days of cuising here until I settled with my hubby. But I always remember that one year and the hospitality of the Singaporean guys. And true I tasted all colors and food.

Just to share and thanks for reminding me on those lively days in Singapore as a 28 year old Caucasian gay.

We were the same age. I believed you knew Singapore was not so crowded in the 97 as compared to now. Every nooks and crannies have potential gay presence. Can't say the same about Singapore now.

Guest interested

ahh..the good times i had...not much of discrimination from fellow plu...had rainbow color cocks...all were good in its own ways....some of them are my close friends now..few got married but still remain friends..with no benefits as they are very loyal to their wives but love to hear stories form my cruising. We were kind to each other and connected simply based on the fact that we were gays and as a marginalised society we connected with each other. I am in my late 40's now and dont cruise anymore but occasionally meet guys when i travel in hotels or gyms but its very rare as i am very busy with work and other commitment.

This thread brought back my memories of yesteryears and how much simpler it was then....

cheers 

18 hours ago, auscent said:

Police once checked our ICs ard 2013 - me and this hottie were just chatting in the broad daylight outside Buona Vista swimming pool. 

cos residents or staff from the pool must have recd complaints about certain behaviours

On 3/5/2019 at 1:28 PM, Guest Old times said:

I was witness to one Police raid at the Fort Road in August 1997. I was a newbie, maybe just out of curiosity while having been at the Meyer Road at a party from some Ang Moh dude, another guy wanted to share a cab back to the west with me but surprisingly he walked to the Fort Road, maybe he liked me, ha ha. It was one of these humid summer nights, at midnight the area was a bit misty from the humidity. Dark shades wandered around, guys walked behind you or tried touching you, while a gentle breeze of air passed through the Casuarina trees.

When wandering around, out of a sudden I saw police officers running inside and some on motorbikes driving in. What alarmed was the motorbikes cruising in and with their lights you were able to see the police officers next to them running fast inside the area. Guys ran off, inside and outside.It was like someone threw something into a wasp nest.  It were about 30 - 50 police officers around. The guys who tried to run out weren't lucky because the police officers just plugged them because they had "cordoned off" the way out.  I ran quickly on a sandy path inside, and then jumped over a small "creek" and this probably saved my "live". I walked further in the dark into the inside and hid behind a tree, waited about 45 mins. I still heard the motorbikes from the police driving through.

Guys got arrested and carried away. Police officers insulted them with nasty words. My friend was lucky too, as we was able to find a hide out,  but felt very anxious as he was trapped at the other side, where the huge canal stopped you from going to East Coast Park. I only heard from him some days later. But the police did not go into that side. That time it was the pager and not smartphones. there were even police officers with

It was really that sort of raid, where you probably even got arrested without any real evidence of anything happening and just due to the fact that you were gay.

since that time I really know the smell of Casuarina trees. ha ha

Yep, you youngsters here (though I m still not that old), you can feel yourself happy that the times have changed a bit to the better.

And this is my personal reason for 377A to be abolished, because you never know who will be the Minister in charge or who will be the Police chief in future. If he is a very backward thinking guy, such things might come again and nobody can stop them, because the law is still against us.

I wanted to describe the experience from the police raid as to keep it as a record of the history of Singapore.

Maybe there are some guys who can share what happened if they got caught.

Despite having experienced the raid, I went back on some other days. Mostly when you were in town with straight dudes and afterwards wanted some fun, a bit tipsy. On cases you just took the guy back home, because it was the spot to pick up a guy during the late night hours. Besides that bar at Lucky Plaza there wasn't much. I had the luxury to stay alone at an HDB for some months and there were no apps to date during these times. Bars were closed early.

During the late 90s or early 2000s mostly two police officers were posted at the way out from the area. I m not sure if they interfered, or walked inside, because I was attached and didn't frequent the area. I only saw them being posted their once passing by after a stroll along East Coast park.

There were even "smart" taxi drivers to wait on the area to bring a guy back to his home (not for fun but just for the transport) as some knew that many guys would leave the area after they had done their part and wanted to go home n sleep.

On the positive part, I was on the beach enjoying the nudists, which were guys from young to old. Not many but maybe 15 guys, some guys gave a nudist show or exhibited. Mostly I didn't do anything at the beach, but just met a guy, had dinner and took him home. During daytime there would have been too many on-watchers. And walking out when it just had got dark after sunset you could have been lucky to meet a pleasant guy who was looking for the same as you were looking for...

And even attended at gay birthday party at the beach, which did not involve sex but probably there was no other space on that time to have some giggling boys running around and you didn't need to register like at the parks.

Unfortunately, the years later the beach got dirtier and dirtier, plastic bottles from the sea and a lot of rubbish. It wasn't pleasant any more.

And then it was gone, sealed off.

tks for sharing, very informative! but when u were hiding there for 45min in the dark, was it scary and perspiring?? (u must have frequent that place very frequently, transport were terrible then only public buses and not convenient , unless u took cabs most of the time)

Do u know most who got caught in the raid, were imprisoned for how many mths?

Guest Cum-Whore
13 hours ago, Guest Caucasian said:

plenty of guys in their best age coming to my flat at a single day.  My pager was ringing continuously and I had to endure those jokes from my colleagues about SPGs.

You can CUM on so many guys in a SINGLE DAY?  That is quite unbelievable.

Guest Caucasian
7 hours ago, Guest Nostalgia said:

We were the same age. I believed you knew Singapore was not so crowded in the 97 as compared to now. Every nooks and crannies have potential gay presence. Can't say the same about Singapore now.

Yes, compared to my last visit on 2013 it was for sure less crowded, 3 Mil residents in 97? But figuring out the gay guys was not easy for a foreigner. You never knew whether the looks or stares where just because you are a Caucasian or someone is getting hard by looking at you (because he is gay). And the people are always with someone. You saw these guys melting while looking at you but you couldn't talk to them. From what I have heard from white guys who still live in Singapore, the interest in Caucasians in the 90s was bigger and a very natural friendliness or interest to know about the life of the white guy. there were some sort of meeting points, where it was very obvious that gays met at those Starbucks/Coffee Beans outlets or walking through Raffles City Shopping. It was like a pick up place. You met a guy and he secretly followed you back. The most difficult was talking to someone who stared or glanced at you on a subway trip. Some guys got maniac when I did approach them and started talking to them and they couldn't utter any single word, then you left the MRT with that feeling (ok, he's probably straight) and from a sudden a guy ran behind you to catch you up. While sitting alone at a bus upper deck it happened that guys just come over and asked you very many questions. I loved the questions:

- Are you already married?

- Are you living with your family in Singapore?

- Do you stay alone?

That was like a secret code word to figure out if the other might be gay or not. Nobody would have ever dared to speak out the word "gay" in public.

The shy ones would exchange a pager number and ask to meet up on a different day or evening, you sat at a hawker sipped some coke or that soapy tasty red purple drink and the guy would try to figure out if you are gay and slowly come to the topic. It was wonderful.

38 minutes ago, Guest Cum-Whore said:

You can CUM on so many guys in a SINGLE DAY?  That is quite unbelievable.

To that second question: I would say a man is a man, isn't it? What is the difference if you share sex with one guy and cum 3 times in one day or night or you meet 3 different guys in one day or night. Going to a gay sauna, how many times do you come? For sure, there were breaks in between. The demand was just too high not to forget the temptation. This was more on the weekends. On weekdays maybe just one guy every second or third night, because you explored Singapore with your colleagues or other Caucasians. I don't think I ever disappointed any Singaporean who visited me during that time.

Guest Old times
1 hour ago, -Ignored- said:

tks for sharing, very informative! but when u were hiding there for 45min in the dark, was it scary and perspiring?? (u must have frequent that place very frequently, transport were terrible then only public buses and not convenient , unless u took cabs most of the time)

Do u know most who got caught in the raid, were imprisoned for how many mths?

For sure it was scary. I was scared to death. I thought that is the end of my life. Lucky the police did not have sniff dogs. I actually thought I should stay at my hideout until morning. It was maybe even longer than 45 mins. I wouldn't say I visited the place very frequently but on times.

I was staying in Clementi on that time. The bus stop was at Mountbatten Road, bus number 10 was still going back to the old Clementi bus interchange these days or 14 and 196, but I think the route for bus 10 at the East is different now. The last bus was around 1am back to Clementi, the trip was like 45 mins to 1 hours from Mountbatten at night. I m sure you took the last bus to your location on these times often too. many times you didn't do much at the Fort Road but just met a guy to go somewhere else or take him home if could because your parents went to Malaysia or something.

After the incident I did not go for more than 1 year. The worst was that most gay friends didn't believe me, when I told them about the police raid.

And that toilet at the last stretch of ECP was even more dangerous. I saw often police at that area. Some guys said that they had officers in plain clothes trying to trap gays. That was common at other cruising spots. I kept away from the toilet.

I never met any guy who was caught at Fort Road or other spots. At least never talked to any one. Probably Alex Au would have the info what was the prison charge on these times. First times might have got off with a fine. But repeated offenders I m not sure. I only met one guy who was caught at the staircases of Stamford Hotel. They used to be accessible from the ground floor. First the hotel security beat him up and he had bruises, then they handed him to the police. He got a fine, but it was only because there was no video coverage and the guys were just kissing and managed to get their dicks into their pants before the security "caught them", but the police called his parents to pick him up. I think that was the worst damage as he was just 20. The whole investigation took very long nearly one year. The police never charged the security guys for the assault on him, they told the police that the two gays were fighting back. I know this because the guy who was caught was one of my best friends. No risk no fun.

i can imagine

if there r dogs, u will surely be sniffed out

i felt sorry if all those being caught have their photos flashed on papers!
I been warning online not to do it in onsens/secret staircase, many still wish to do it (it is fine that 1 hook up in your own home, but not in public area)

I believe, i surely believed, nobody would enjoy describing such trauma
but why need to beat a person up?

Guest bitch
Just now, -Ignored- said:

i can imagine

if there r dogs, u will surely be sniffed out

i felt sorry if all those being caught have their photos flashed on papers!
I been warning online not to do it in onsens/secret staircase, many still wish to do it (it is fine that 1 hook up in your own home, but not in public area)

I believe, i surely believed, nobody would enjoy describing such trauma
but why need to beat a person up?

simple..coz they allowed themselves to be beaten!!..I would have shouted at them and even threatend them to take them to court if they lay their hands on me. If they want they can call the police or do whatever but dont they dare lay a finger on me...The diva bitch in me would scratch their eyeballs out and i would have!!!!...dont mess with me the diva bitch!!..

Guest bitch
5 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

u might end up w more counts!

so they who beat me up is allowed to do that?? which laws says that they can beat me up??

Guest guest
12 minutes ago, Guest bitch said:

simple..coz they allowed themselves to be beaten!!..I would have shouted at them and even threatend them to take them to court if they lay their hands on me. If they want they can call the police or do whatever but dont they dare lay a finger on me...The diva bitch in me would scratch their eyeballs out and i would have!!!!...dont mess with me the diva bitch!!..

talk is easy, doing sex in public is already wrong, 

you fight back , they will have whole weight of the law system weigh down on you, 

wait , wait , the judge impose the maximum sentence on you for hurting a law enforcement public servant just carryying out his / her duty,  

maximum jail,  maximum fine,  maximum caning, 

plus invite reporters to report and give maximum publicity , publish your face , publish your work place, your home address , your family members detail.

dont play play, and think you can diva diva bitch your way, 

when you are wrong in the eyes of the law, 

public opinion and sympathy not on your side, 

unless you are those who parade in drag and sell service in the carpark at changi point.

in that case, 

i will rest my case.

u deserve the full weight of the law.

Guest Paggy

Luckily no smart phone in those days.  Otherwise, all the sex act will be caught on cam and put in STOMP for public viewing pleasure.   I like those days with only pager and handphone. Feel so safe.

Guest bitch
28 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

talk is easy, doing sex in public is already wrong, 

you fight back , they will have whole weight of the law system weigh down on you, 

wait , wait , the judge impose the maximum sentence on you for hurting a law enforcement public servant just carryying out his / her duty,  

maximum jail,  maximum fine,  maximum caning, 

plus invite reporters to report and give maximum publicity , publish your face , publish your work place, your home address , your family members detail.

dont play play, and think you can diva diva bitch your way, 

when you are wrong in the eyes of the law, 

public opinion and sympathy not on your side, 

unless you are those who parade in drag and sell service in the carpark at changi point.

in that case, 

i will rest my case.

u deserve the full weight of the law.

hello..i already said...call the police or take me to the station..i am not resisting. Dont hit me!!!

where does it say in the law you can hit me if i dont resist!!...its cowards like you that dont stand up for your rights will continue to be treated like shit...

Fyi i have been caught before but i told them in my loud diva bitch voice that they are to call the police and that i will sue anyone who touches me...they just gave me a warning and let me go...muahahahahaha....

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.