Male HQ

Share 1 or 2 Regrets that you have...

jerseyboys

• hi all,
    Happy Weekend!
    I won't be writing linearly... like Regret#1 & Regret#2,
    Instead, i hope to write about the "Ironies of living here for the past 30 years..." So Let's Go!

• Irony#1       [ TRUE STORY ]
    my parents sold off their Condo to buy a flat near ACS(Independent) only to find out my PSLE score was far away Score_235,
    Instead i went to Acs(Barker Road) & spent the best 4 years of my life there !!!

• Irony#2       [ TRUE STORY ]
    in the 1st month( of my 2 years of National Service)  i had a bad experience with the
    http://sgforums.com/forums/1390/topics/196763?page=9

< 2PDF Formation RSM > SWO Gnana ( who is mentioned in the URL above...) who poked fun at me in the Auditorium, while he was trying to joke about "All the Funny New Recruits who just joined 2PDF after spending a week in Pulau Ubin"... his speech was something like this:

"These recruits ah, all 15 of them ah, have one thing in common... all are < PES E1L9 > , so U see lah... 
    (1) One got color-blindness, so i dunno where to post him to...
    (2) One got Cleft Lip, but U don't see him like that ah... he play the piano better than me ah!
    (3) One even better, went for Brain Surgery... went to SGH & now come back to Camp with the brain half empty( goes on to laugh hilariously as though He is onstage doing StandUp...)."

As you can see, this is how we recuits were bullied, this was how the Formation RSM made a mockery of my/our medical conditions =(

Oh btw... if u haven't guessed... the (3)rd Person SWO Gnana was talking about... That's me!

Some of u are thinking...hmm, I am trying to make racist remarks about our Indian-friends izzit? Nope, in fact, i shall end with my Chief Clerk, who was Mdm Karu, she loved me to bits, i once had a nasty MO ...( & something bad happened btw the MO & me)....  & he wtd to send me to D/Barracks but thanks to my Indian Chief Clerk's quick-thinking, she begged the MO not to send me to DB as i have Doctor's Proof my medical condition is serious & disallows any solitary confinement. I owe my life to Mdm Karu, i do regret not thanking her when i ORD from 2PDF.... 

Turning down proposition by Prime Meat in the Scene to enter an open-relationship with Him.

8 hours later, a guy in an open-relationship make the first move to engage in anal sex with me.

In the darkness of the steam room, I reached out my hand to feel him.

NO CONDOM.

I raised my head and exclaimed "举头三尺有神明"

• 4 weeks later...

[ TRUE STORY ]

My biggest regret is I did not have the chance to speak to my father and hear him what he wants to tell me before he died of a heart attack 10 years ago.

Even my brothers didn't have a chance, even my mom because it happened so quickly in his office, he still reached the hospital but to no avail.

I was in a business trip to a plant in Indonesia then and I got a call from my cousin from Dubai, she relayed the news that my father passed away .

My mom and brothers were really devastated they can't even call me.

Me and my father were not really in good terms , no physical abuse but usually shouting matches . I feel he knows something is happening with me and I keep avoiding him.

That's the story of my life, I didn't came out to him or my family and stayed away from them for 7 years working in Indonesia and Malaysia.

He was a nice person, I just do not want to be a problem child and I was thinking then that he would think I am an embarrassment to our family, so my solution is to disappear.

Since I'm the eldest I have to be the example to my brothers and cousins so I stayed quiet and avoided them by conveniently working overseas.

I am from the Philippines so I left not just because of greener pastures but to avoid them.

I worked in Batam Island for 3 years and then 4 years in Penang Island, Malaysia. The company I was working for in Penang was closing down, my contract was supposed to end in September 2007 but they still ask if I can extend just for 3 months, I said yes since it would give me time to think and plan. December 2007 came , I was let go and  I have to come back to Manila and spend Christmas with my family . Almost a good two months to reconnect to my brothers, my crying mother and my ever quiet father. I was happy I was home.and by end January 2008 I got a call for an interview. I have to fly to Singapore on February 15 to have a face to face interview and to make it short ,I got the job . I'll now be based in Singapore, got the package I wanted , good salary and benefits, all good news!

Irony#1

Then now the irony: 2008 , that year started with new beginnings , a new job, fresh slate with my father after avoiding him for 7 years, everything was perfect but also in that year, my father passed away. The lesson I learned is we can not have everything. Life is not fair but life must go on. 

I just feel sad telling this story but I just hope it gives a face to my BW profile .

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

My biggest regret...

...is accepting my current job 3 years ago. Thinking it'd be a move that could possibly be a stepping stone to something bigger and better. 3 years later, I'm still trapped here, and finding it increasingly difficult to move out because no one from the outside world wants to hire anyone from this god-forsaken company. I've lost confidence in my skills and don't know what I'm looking for in a career anymore. Right now, I'm failing in my personal life and my career. 

On 7/1/2018 at 2:29 PM, riverrobles said:

[ TRUE STORY ]

My biggest regret is I did not have the chance to speak to my father and hear him what he wants to tell me before he died of a heart attack 10 years ago.

Even my brothers didn't have a chance, even my mom because it happened so quickly in his office, he still reached the hospital but to no avail.

I was in a business trip to a plant in Indonesia then and I got a call from my cousin from Dubai, she relayed the news that my father passed away .

My mom and brothers were really devastated they can't even call me.

Me and my father were not really in good terms , no physical abuse but usually shouting matches . I feel he knows something is happening with me and I keep avoiding him.

That's the story of my life, I didn't came out to him or my family and stayed away from them for 7 years working in Indonesia and Malaysia.

He was a nice person, I just do not want to be a problem child and I was thinking then that he would think I am an embarrassment to our family, so my solution is to disappear.

Since I'm the eldest I have to be the example to my brothers and cousins so I stayed quiet and avoided them by conveniently working overseas.

I am from the Philippines so I left not just because of greener pastures but to avoid them.

I worked in Batam Island for 3 years and then 4 years in Penang Island, Malaysia. The company I was working for in Penang was closing down, my contract was supposed to end in September 2007 but they still ask if I can extend just for 3 months, I said yes since it would give me time to think and plan. December 2007 came , I was let go and  I have to come back to Manila and spend Christmas with my family . Almost a good two months to reconnect to my brothers, my crying mother and my ever quiet father. I was happy I was home.and by end January 2008 I got a call for an interview. I have to fly to Singapore on February 15 to have a face to face interview and to make it short ,I got the job . I'll now be based in Singapore, got the package I wanted , good salary and benefits, all good news!

Irony#1

Then now the irony: 2008 , that year started with new beginnings , a new job, fresh slate with my father after avoiding him for 7 years, everything was perfect but also in that year, my father passed away. The lesson I learned is we can not have everything. Life is not fair but life must go on. 

I just feel sad telling this story but I just hope it gives a face to my BW profile .

Thank you for sharing your story with us, @riverrobles. Virtual hug for you :)

1 hour ago, pusheenpika said:

My biggest regret...

...is accepting my current job 3 years ago. Thinking it'd be a move that could possibly be a stepping stone to something bigger and better. 3 years later, I'm still trapped here, and finding it increasingly difficult to move out because no one from the outside world wants to hire anyone from this god-forsaken company. I've lost confidence in my skills and don't know what I'm looking for in a career anymore. Right now, I'm failing in my personal life and my career. 

Hey @pusheenpika, have you shared this with people you are close to? I can relate to you in terms of not knowing what to look for in a career anymore. Stay strong, kay.

###

Not a major regret per se, but one thing that has always been at the back of my mind and I wished I have never let go happened so many years ago in Absolute.... if only I had not gone off to shower after our encounter, we would have left the place together. Ah well...

6 hours ago, Butterscotch said:

Hey @pusheenpika, have you shared this with people you are close to? I can relate to you in terms of not knowing what to look for in a career anymore. Stay strong, kay.

@Butterscotch I haven't really went into a deep conversation with anyone about this. I've spoken to 1 or 2 close friends but it's always talking about what jobs are out there, bitching about work, and never what I'm looking for because I've 0 clue what I want. 

Edited by pusheenpika

On 7/5/2018 at 7:12 AM, pusheenpika said:

@Butterscotch I haven't really went into a deep conversation with anyone about this. I've spoken to 1 or 2 close friends but it's always talking about what jobs are out there, bitching about work, and never what I'm looking for because I've 0 clue what I want. 

Your situation sucks man... but I won't be surprised how many out there are in the same situation when you see how many dead souls on the train daily.

1 hour ago, keyboard said:

Your situation sucks man... but I won't be surprised how many out there are in the same situation when you see how many dead souls on the train daily.

I don't think there are a lot of ppl out there like me though, everyone around me seems so driven! I just can't seem to start my engine anymore. 

Or rather, I lost the spark ba.

On 7/4/2018 at 10:51 PM, pusheenpika said:

My biggest regret...

I'm not sure what was meant by god-forsaken company, but I'm surprised if there is an unwritten list on not considering anyone from a certain company. Come down today for this Pink Fest event.

My biggest regret? I wish I joined the community earlier. My second regret? I wish I travelled the world earlier.

I just want to post the other topics from years ago pertaining to regret if anyone is interested to read.

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

WQPofyr.jpg

On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 10:51 PM, pusheenpika said:

My biggest regret...

Hi @pusheenpika , just saw this post from @Rhyn and wanted to share it with you. I hope that all will be well and it is good that you are starting to share this here in BW.

WQPofyr.jpg

1 hour ago, riverrobles said:

Hi @pusheenpika , just saw this post from @Rhyn and wanted to share it with you. I hope that all will be well and it is good that you are starting to share this here in BW.

Shucks maybe I do have depression. The mood swings, crazy thoughts, feeling of loneliness. 

i do have regret but manage to re focus to let it go...

i ever decline other suitor at the wrong place wrong time and wrong mood but this is life.

i do admit and face it with despair with shed tear in my pillow but split milk so cry also can't do much.

just accept life is not always perfect lor

My regrets in the gay scene is,

I wish i didnt hesitate alot when i am doing my public exhibitionism. I shd just strip fast2, masturbate, take those pictures and finished my act ASAP. 

My regrets in personal life(i'll just share 2), I wish i cld hv act fast on my chronic leg injury. I underestimated it n suffered close to 10 months before walking back normally again. 

I wish i cld handle my first RS with my GF better and be more sensitive towards her. But i cant turn back the clock sadly.

• 2 weeks later...

my biggest regret is loving a younger man with all my heart and all my soul only to realise that he never had any feelings for nor care for me, not even a lil bit.  my final realisation came when i told him i needed badly to talk to him and asked to meet him on a friday only to be told he was going to meet someone he had just met recently.  it was then that i realised i am really nothing to him, even someone he had just met through a gay apps is more important than me.  i am left heart-broken and my compass is completely obliterated.

the irony of it all is that I still love him. no matter how i try to hate him, it just doesn't work. what am i to do?

Edited by kimlo777

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

4 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

my biggest regret is loving a younger man with all my heart and all my soul only to realise that he never had any feelings for nor care for me, not even a lil bit.  my final realisation came when i told him i needed badly to talk to him and asked to meet him on a friday only to be told he was going to meet someone he had just met recently.  it was then that i realised i am really nothing to him, even someone he had just met through a gay apps is more important than me.  i am left heart-broken and my compass is completely obliterated.

the irony of it all is that I still love him. no matter how i try to hate him, it just doesn't work. what am i to do?

Let go.

Don't be the balloon loving the cactus.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

23 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

With your track record of experiences, one-night stands,etc, I find it hard to believe that you can be
heartbroken by a younger sex-hungry good-for-nothing loafer. Unless this guy was something special.
Sorry for speaking my mind out openly to you in this forum. But I am speaking as a friend not a critic of your lifestyle.

I feel that all my mistakes along the way make me who I am right now, so if we're talking about regrets, I don't really "regret" any of the events that have happened to me thus far, since I won't be who I am right now if those things hadn't happened. 

Studio_20171227_162653.png.fb491887240e9ca45c249b0a0060d875.png

But if we're talking about things that I feel should be done/done better/shouldn't have done at all, then I would probably regret not having the perseverance in finishing my degree then. 

Now, even though I'm studying part time, it's kinda hard to cope with the school load and work.

Uhhh Rabbit.png

16 hours ago, Yas1950 said:

With your track record of experiences, one-night stands,etc, I find it hard to believe that you can be
heartbroken by a younger sex-hungry good-for-nothing loafer. Unless this guy was something special.
Sorry for speaking my mind out openly to you in this forum. But I am speaking as a friend not a critic of your lifestyle.

Theoretically I understand what you are saying ... I often give good advice to fellow gay friends along the same lines.  Funny, but when it came to this particular youngster, I just lost all reasoning and logic.  There certainly is something very special about him that I just can't take my eyes off.  God help me!

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

8 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

Theoretically I understand what you are saying ... I often give good advice to fellow gay friends along the same lines.  Funny, but when it came to this particular youngster, I just lost all reasoning and logic.  There certainly is something very special about him that I just can't take my eyes off.  God help me!

@kimlo777, you make me very afraid. I fully get what you mean and recognise that “...there, but for the grace of God, go I....” ^_^

Is it maybe that despite age and experience, we sometimes think with our heart instead of our heads, whether they are big or small...?  :frustrated: