Male HQ

Joseph Schooling Dip In Form

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I have been following news about Schooling for years. I noticed that aftering being a professional swimmer, Joe's performance dip. He was beated by Dressel and others.

Maybe Joe was busy endorsing Hugo Boss, One Championship, milo etc took up too much timr away from training?

Should Joe endorse such products? I am sure these companies will want Joe to spend time marketing its products. Joe was recently seen walking down the ranway for Hugo Boss! I mean wtf! Why is Joe not training but be a model???

If these companies have Joe's interest at heart, they will encourage him to train more and better himself instead of using him as a marketing tool!

Joe should also stop accepting product endorsement and forcus his energy in training and not be a celebrity!

Guest Blank

Seriously, the govt is at fault. Importing ft sportsmen but not putting funds into grooming her own citizens instead. Look at what pap has done really... 

Back to your question, he needs to recoup all the money his parents has put into grooming him asap before nobody knows who he is. Short lifespan of sportsmen is a well know fact. 

48 minutes ago, Guest Blank said:

Seriously, the govt is at fault. Importing ft sportsmen but not putting funds into grooming her own citizens instead. Look at what pap has done really... 

Back to your question, he needs to recoup all the money his parents has put into grooming him asap before nobody knows who he is. Short lifespan of sportsmen is a well know fact. 

Joe has SPEX...besides medical, sports science, training and coaching..a SPEX scholar has a monthly allowance of up to $8400.

So you want the government to sponsor a child who is good as sports, spend hundred of thousands to bring them overseas costing unaccountable millions because a child of like 10 years old is good at something? Who pay? You?

Pleasr note that the american government spent zero on olympics, you have to get sponsorships, rest of the world not that much as well..

The fact is - he is the first, i guess will be the only one to win a gold medal.

He will always be the winner.

Will be remembered 50 years, 100 years down the road. Every 4 years, he will be mentioned in Olympics.

So what if his performance dropped.

He is now a hero.

Even if he broke world record, it will still be broken one day by others.

Guest Guest
3 minutes ago, benedict5856 said:

The fact is - he is the first, i guess will be the only one to win a gold medal.

He will always be the winner.

Will be remembered 50 years, 100 years down the road. Every 4 years, he will be mentioned in Olympics.

So what if his performance dropped.

He is now a hero.

Even if he broke world record, it will still be broken one day by others.

Joe! Spend more time training instead of having pictures with Thor and model for Hugo! Pleaae do not hang out in places of sin like MBS! You may be tempted to gamble or sexy bitches who want to get inside your trunks!

You should focus on the objective!  We believe in you Joe! Jiayou!

Guest Gokiruki

What Joseph Schooling does in his own free time is nobody's business but his own. So all you kaypoh mak nenek above should just go back to drooling at Joseph Schoolings loyalty free pics on the internet.

Without realising it , you kaypoh mak nenek have started to behave like moral police in places like Iran and Tarleebarn , poking your noses into other peoples private affairs. Talking about pot calling kettle black.

For the last time , what other do with theie careers , diet, exercise and body contour is other people's business.

Guest Guest
7 minutes ago, Guest Gokiruki said:

What Joseph Schooling does in his own free time is nobody's business but his own. So all you kaypoh mak nenek above should just go back to drooling at Joseph Schoolings loyalty free pics on the internet.

Without realising it , you kaypoh mak nenek have started to behave like moral police in places like Iran and Tarleebarn , poking your noses into other peoples private affairs. Talking about pot calling kettle black.

For the last time , what other do with theie careers , diet, exercise and body contour is other people's business.

I cannot believe u said that! We have a vested interest in Joe and his success! We are there to cheer him, to comfort him and to kee his name alive!. We we just hack care like you will he have support from public? 

We want the best for jo as we believe with his stronh body, big biceps, powerfull thighs, jo can continue to win honour for Singapore!

4 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I cannot believe u said that! We have a vested interest in Joe and his success! We are there to cheer him, to comfort him and to kee his name alive!. We we just hack care like you will he have support from public? 

We want the best for jo as we believe with his stronh body, big biceps, powerfull thighs, jo can continue to win honour for Singapore!

LOL at the delusional fanatic xp

• HendryTan changed the title to Joseph Schooling Dip In Form
Guest Guest

Joe's best friend Teo Zhen Ren is hot! I wonder do they share trunks? Zhen Ren is slimmer while joe is more bulky.

Joe seam to spend a fair bit of time with zhen ren if both of them are in sg. I strongly urge joe not to spend too much time in such activity..maybe 30mins will do...joe should spend more hours training.

I qm telling everyone that I am having sleepless nights pondering how to help joe as I am worried over his performance and his impact to singapore's international reputation if he fails to win gold on 2020.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.