Male HQ

Question to people who post nudes on online app / site (compiled)

Guest Curious

Guest Curious

There are several threads for people sharing their nudes, body, dick pics etc on the 'Member's Lounge' section.. Just wondering, are you worried that your friends(both straight and gay) might stumble upon BW and see your nudes? Especially when there's face pic :x

Share your views on this!

in the world, there are only man and woman.

7 billion ppl.

3.5 billion are men, 3.5 billion are women.

3.5 billion is 3,500,000,000 of dicks. Even if u look at 1 dick at every second, without sleeping, u need 100 years just to see 3.5 billion dick.

Everywhere is dick.

What's so special about it

1 hour ago, benedict5856 said:

in the world, there are only man and woman.

7 billion ppl.

3.5 billion are men, 3.5 billion are women.

3.5 billion is 3,500,000,000 of dicks. Even if u look at 1 dick at every second, without sleeping, u need 100 years just to see 3.5 billion dick.

Everywhere is dick.

What's so special about it

There are more women than men. Also there are more bacteria and viruses by weight.

Edited by firefight
Woops

33 minutes ago, lean n mean said:

win-win. they like to flash, we like to look. why r u so worried :)

HANDS DOWN THE BEST AND OBVIOUS REASON. 

btw the only people who should be concerned are the ones posting the nudes:

— if your nudes are fake, the "viewers" will know as they might stumbled upon them before on Tumblr etc. we don't blame you for the lack of self-confidence and esteem but catfishing is a no-go hor! just be yourself :)

— if your nudes get leaked out, it's because of the "viewers" ...afterall, SHARING is CARING and you must've had a good hot pic for it to be elsewhere. oh, and it's a norm for people to screenshot stuff instantly these days so nothing new.

— if you got exposed (with face), it's definitely an inside job by someone... again with the help of the "viewers". maybe you're not doing enough by hiding distinctive birth marks and scars using photo apps or even to remain discreet? I'm just saying, it could've been worse if you're an influencer / well-known. 

piece of advice, if people SHOP with confidence, you FLASH with confidence.

if kena exposed or leaked, you've probably done something "right" and "wrong" at the same time. it's 2018 already, y'all should know better of the internet. 

pro tip: post and delete after lor. and when asked, act blur live longer. when kena exposed, report those pics, go on a hiatus and focus on better things in life. hype will die down one, one moment you're hot only to be overshadowed by another and it goes on and on and on. :whistle:

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Bobi said:

Everyday you see your friendly neighbour who will just innocently smile and say hi to you. One day you found out his nude pic in website and realise he is actually a very naughty and horny guy inside him. Thats about it. But it will make you want to know him more.

Haha my next door dude lor !  

Started admiring him fr tat nite I saw his nude n fr then on I realise he was nude at home.

Was leaning wif my head out my window smoking in my kitchen n e reflection on his dark tinted glass window caught me.

1 side of his window glass panel was push out opening more than half way n I saw part of his kitchen reflection on tat dark tinted glass.

Suddenly I saw e dude in e reflection walking ard in e kitchen in nude making food.

Reflection on his dark tinted glass was damn clear at nite lor ! 

Haha n fr then on at nite I will bio him if his window happan to open. 

Quite a good looking tall nerdy dude wearing spec wif dad bod n well hung below.

He stay alone n always met him in his office shirt n pant.

Look gua gua n conservative type but stay in nude at home.

Lucky our kitchen was facing open field n xpress way, so go nude oso nobody can c. 

Guest old school think tank
On 6/5/2018 at 6:56 PM, Guest Curious said:

There are several threads for people sharing their nudes, body, dick pics etc on the 'Member's Lounge' section.. Just wondering, are you worried that your friends(both straight and gay) might stumble upon BW and see your nudes? Especially when there's face pic :x

To me the question seems to be from the old type of LKY approach. "I dare to think on behalf of the citizen and my view is the law."

Let them do what they want. If they later regret, then it's their problem. We do not need to educate people who grew up from the social media generation (maybe some education on what to do on social media might be good). I find some facebook postings (non nude) even more disturbing...  If they want to have such publicity why not. Let it be their individual and free choice to do or not.

What I find wrong is that many gay guys put up these pictures with girls or other friends on (gay) profiles or apps. Some even post such pics on grindr. How would someone feel who is not gay and you put up his pic on a gay app without him knowing and without his permission. Anyway I don't understand those gays who always need to have a fancy girl next to them on their profile pic. What do you want to tell us? They are straight acting, sociable because girls share their leisure with them, even girls chase them? I think those have an inferiority issue. If you can't stand for yourself, can you bird stand for you alone?

And the guys who post a group of people on a grindr profile and leaving it to the guessing who the other person might be out of the group. This is so disgusting and respectless to the persons who are not gay.

• 1 month later...

Not worried, that's what we've been doing in instagram and twitter, not that much people in BW so its ok.

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

Just in case some of you people who may not be aware; BW is an OPEN FORUM, which can be easily Goggle.

There had been many examples of people from str8 forum, namely; Eat Drink Man Woman forum. which had shared post of gay stuff in their forum.

When that happens, many paranoid members will message the mods to have their account deleted or changed their DP.

So, if you don't want people to know if you are gay, etc. then don't show your face in your DP.

On 6/6/2018 at 4:12 PM, Guest Guest said:

Haha my next door dude lor !  

Started admiring him fr tat nite I saw his nude n fr then on I realise he was nude at home.

Was leaning wif my head out my window smoking in my kitchen n e reflection on his dark tinted glass window caught me.

1 side of his window glass panel was push out opening more than half way n I saw part of his kitchen reflection on tat dark tinted glass.

Suddenly I saw e dude in e reflection walking ard in e kitchen in nude making food.

Reflection on his dark tinted glass was damn clear at nite lor ! 

Haha n fr then on at nite I will bio him if his window happan to open. 

Quite a good looking tall nerdy dude wearing spec wif dad bod n well hung below.

He stay alone n always met him in his office shirt n pant.

Look gua gua n conservative type but stay in nude at home.

Lucky our kitchen was facing open field n xpress way, so go nude oso nobody can c. 

You can make a movie titled 

“my neighbour is a horny bitch!”

Guest Guest101

Hi

Would you go on can sites like cam4 and chaturbate and show all included your face

Are you not worried you will be seen by people you know ?

• G_M changed the title to Question to people who post nudes on online app / site (compiled)
6 hours ago, Guest Guest101 said:

Hi

Would you go on can sites like cam4 and chaturbate and show all included your face

I never show face.... full stop. You are in control of what you want to show or NOT show. Err on the side of caution and you will never go wrong.

I know.. I have been doing just that for decades. As horny as you get and being too overcome and high on sex.... common sense should never be too fair away.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

22 hours ago, Guest Guest101 said:

Hi

Actually i thought about it. So The person who goes into the site is also likely a gay. Maybe you ask yourself. If you see a friend posted his nude online. Then what would you do?

On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 3:07 PM, Guest Guest101 said:

Hi

First, I prefer chaturbate.

No not worried you can tweak and control the settings.

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

From time to time, I will find some old nude pic I had posted on sites like manhunt, grindr. back from many years ago circulating on tumblr. This was way before apps took over. Anyway, it is amusing to see how I looked then and now. If you want to post a nude, don't show your face. Show  your face only when you are dressed. :)

Love. 

• 9 months later...
  • 3 years later...
On 6/5/2018 at 6:56 PM, Guest Curious said:

I need to share... i love to be seen.... 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.