Male HQ

Nipple Piercings

bonekaz

Hey guys, I’ve been wanting to get nipple piercings for years, but just didn’t get around to doing it. This is my first of any kind of piercing, and I wanted to find out if anyone has any tips to share.

1) do you recommend a barbell or is a ring fine? Bearing in mind that I do a lot of sports.

2) how long did it take for you to heal, and do you have any tips of nipple care after you’ve pierced?

3) any places to recommend for me to get the piercing?

thanks guys.

Bar bell piercings are easier to start if you are active like me. They are smaller, and nicely pinch the nips to keep them perky. 

It took me about 1 week. You just have to make sure that the wound does not fester. So make sure you clean at least 2x daily, and your nips will be sore. Just get alcohol to wipe around the area, and a anti-bacterial cream/gel around the area. 

Love. 

On 6/8/2018 at 1:12 AM, doncoin said:

Bar bell piercings are easier to start if you are active like me. They are smaller, and nicely pinch the nips to keep them perky. 

It took me about 1 week. You just have to make sure that the wound does not fester. So make sure you clean at least 2x daily, and your nips will be sore. Just get alcohol to wipe around the area, and a anti-bacterial cream/gel around the area. 

Thanks for the reply! I do a lot of watersports though, so I’m not sure if I should find a down season to do it. It’s probably a conversation i need to have with the piercer.

Did you get yours pierced here in Singapore? If so, do you have a place to recommend?

8 hours ago, bonekaz said:

Thanks for the reply! I do a lot of watersports though, so I’m not sure if I should find a down season to do it. It’s probably a conversation i need to have with the piercer.

Did you get yours pierced here in Singapore? If so, do you have a place to recommend?

No. Mine were pierced in the US. Other than a shower, you should avoid water, and give the wound to heal. I put a bandaid over mine as I had some blood at times, but it healed eventually. 

Love. 

Yes barbell is better for those who are active and sporty. 

Mine took about 2 months to heal. 

I wasn't the most careful. 

Needs care and cleaning. 

Especially during the healing to make sure it doesn't get infected. 

No tugging or play time ya. 

Got mine done about 20 years ago as birthday present to myself.  

But keep the rings for those kinkier nights.  :smokin:

• 4 weeks later...

@doncoin I hope I won't get flagged by this, It looks like an inverted nose ring on what you see on cattle or maybe its a horse shoe shape since both end of the metal are rounded and thicker.

I just want to ask since maybe there is a technical term to it aside from ring.

Since the ends has bigger diameter from the ring part or the loop, the difficult part is how to insert the rounded ends on for example my nipples which are not as pronounced as the guy on the photo I shared. Or maybe I should better not do a piercing :-(

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

Thanks @shyc, so its technically called a circular barbell. I have one of my ear pierced but I'm not using that hole anymore.

I guess this would be more difficult even if its a straight barbell. I need anaesthesia

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For those who are allergic to plated materials try wearing gold plated barbell or ring on your nipple for 1-3 days and remove the jewellery as soon as your nipple starts to itch (don't forget to put back on your old nipple ring, obviously). Enjoy the itch and pleasure for about a week as your sensitised nipple brushes against your shirt. WARNING: DO NOT CONTINUE TO WEAR THE PLATED JEWELLERY ONCE ALLERGY DEVELOPS. You can repeat the process after you calm your tits down. You are welcome.

Edited by Gene T