Male HQ

Andrew1212 vs Publicoutdoorcbt

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

Stop lie and cheat people la, you just cyber talker hiding behind the sceen collecting people photo and video....Always asked people to send you photo and video but not dare to come out for real session...

??????

On 5/31/2018 at 8:05 PM, publicoutdoorcbt said:

Stop lie and cheat people la, you just cyber talker hiding behind the sceen collecting people photo and video....Always asked people to send you photo and video but not dare to come out for real session...

Edited by Newb.6699

59 minutes ago, Newb.6699 said:

Agreed.. he is just a cyber talker.. private chat to ask for photo, then left the chat room right after got the photo. I am one of the victim, please be smart when dealing with this guy - Andrew1212

I eve whatsapp with him, and talk like expert, but no planning and silent up, and when I asked him in forum and in BW, he simply reply whatsapp say scold me say I this and that and expecting him to arrange session with me, he is just cyber talker and giving excuses and hiding behind the screen for photo collection and cheat people send him video and photo, glad I send a no face photo... not doing video for him asking me do push up naked for him...

He himself got problem and simply put the blame on other and that is his excuse not to come out meet... I feel he is only cyber photo collector or video collector... Only I feel from his attitude and ways of communication with me....

correct or not, well, u guys go ahead and try. no comment, just tell what happened to me. LOL

On 5/31/2018 at 8:05 PM, publicoutdoorcbt said:

12 hours ago, Andrew1212 said:

??????

10 hours ago, Newb.6699 said:

Agreed.. he is just a cyber talker.. private chat to ask for photo, then left the chat room right after got the photo. I am one of the victim, please be smart when dealing with this guy - Andrew1212

9 hours ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

I eve whatsapp with him, and talk like expert, but no planning and silent up, and when I asked him in forum and in BW, he simply reply whatsapp say scold me say I this and that and expecting him to arrange session with me, he is just cyber talker and giving excuses and hiding behind the screen for photo collection and cheat people send him video and photo, glad I send a no face photo... not doing video for him asking me do push up naked for him...

He himself got problem and simply put the blame on other and that is his excuse not to come out meet... I feel he is only cyber photo collector or video collector... Only I feel from his attitude and ways of communication with me....

correct or not, well, u guys go ahead and try. no comment, just tell what happened to me. LOL

@Andrew1212 What do you have to say about the accusation of what you had done? what is your defense, now that there are 2 person who is pointing fingers at you?  I want to see your defense. If you don't reply then you are admitting your guilt.

Anyone else had the same problem with @Andrew1212 Please let me know and post what happen to you.  

On 6/2/2018 at 12:19 AM, G_M said:

@Andrew1212 What do you have to say about the accusation of what you had done? what is your defense, now that there are 2 person who is pointing fingers at you?  I want to see your defense. If you don't reply then you are admitting your guilt.
Anyone else had the same problem with @Andrew1212 Please let me know and post what happen to you.  

@Andrew1212 had replied in his defense (see pic) and it's a reasonable defense. 

From today onward if I see any more flaming or stalking / cyber bullying from @publicoutdoorcbt about this matter again. I will suspend your account.

Take note that if someone don't want to meet you, MOVE ON. If you can't move on then I will remove you, problem solved.

This matter will rest and everyone go about their own business.

2018-06-04_11-22-53.png

On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 4:20 PM, kjboy said:

Not nice. Fat pig ...

So bad u say people fat. Don't worry, one day when you old enough sure you will be the same...

Beside, fat or not, most important is he is daring doing it, instead of most cyber talker in here got nice body also no used coz no BALLS>... hahaha

On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 11:32 AM, G_M said:

@Andrew1212 had replied in his defense (see pic) and it's a reasonable defense. 

From today onward if I see any more flaming or stalking / cyber bullying from @publicoutdoorcbt about this matter again. I will suspend your account.

Take note that if someone don't want to meet you, MOVE ON. If you can't move on then I will remove you, problem solved.

This matter will rest and everyone go about their own business.

2018-06-04_11-22-53.png

Dear G_M,

1st, I did not bully him and what he say is only partially true.

2nd, I just tell the true and he did admit he is rude in his whatsapp. ANd in addition he giving extra excuses, which is up to him.

3rd, someone do meet or not to meet is up to them and no forcing and this I understand, what I point out is that he seems, I did not say He definitely, just to asked people take video and photo and send to him. A photo collector, and I feel that not necessary is true until another user happened to be some how feel cheated like that.

I Blocked this user because I do not think I am able to communicate with him as his reply is with rude attitude and using bad words in whatsapp. Pls do understand if someone using bad and rude word sending you message, do you feel blocking him or what? Anyway, that is not the point.

As per what you say G_M, things end here, and I did not even report him in the first place is just some how you step in for the issue.

Things should end here. Thanks for your concern and stepping in for it. Have a nice day.

2 hours ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

So bad u say people fat. Don't worry, one day when you old enough sure you will be the same...

Beside, fat or not, most important is he is daring doing it, instead of most cyber talker in here got nice body also no used coz no BALLS>... hahaha

I was saying I'm fat pig. Lol

9 hours ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

Who is that cyber talker?

20 hours ago, kjboy said:

I was saying I'm fat pig. Lol

oh, sorry for that... hahaha... ahya, don't say yourself like that lor, size is not matter LOL as long as healthy and no body smell that chased people away or bad attitude like that "you know who"... hahaha

14 hours ago, kjboy said:

He thot I am saying  other fat pig... But I guess he has the tendency of being cyber talker.

What I mean is body size no matter slim or fat, is always better then those people outside there that hiding behind the screen and only cyber talk and no balls to come out for real action/play... LOL.... I believe many people in BW is like that LOL.... only looking for cyber chat and talker like expert but in reality, dunno is a chick or what... hahahaha.. some even si a lady pretend to be male... hahha

3 hours ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

What I mean is body size no matter slim or fat, is always better then those people outside there that hiding behind the screen and only cyber talk and no balls to come out for real action/play... LOL.... I believe many people in BW is like that LOL.... only looking for cyber chat and talker like expert but in reality, dunno is a chick or what... hahahaha.. some even si a lady pretend to be male... hahha

Who is that cyber take 

Who is that cyber talker

@Andrew1212 Please stop quoting and spamming. Victim will know they are victim at the end, no need argue or talk or discuss about you anymore. I believe out there lots of users knows what you have done. So, please, G_M already say END the issue, so it means ENDED and I do not have anything to deal or discuss or talk about you anymore.  Thank you.

@G_M Please take note, no one is talking about him and he keep on want to start and creating issue again. Please find a way for me to BLOCK or IGNORE his posting, ignoring him he will continue spam and spam again. Thank you.

Edited by publicoutdoorcbt

@GM please kindly advise who is the cyber talk now?

9 minutes ago, kjboy said:

@GM please kindly advise who is the cyber talk now?

Friend, please ignored and stop creating further issue. Passed Posting already cleared and the issue ENDED. DO not start it aor have intention to further discuss. Thank you.

P/s: Cyber Talker is not pointing to individual or person. I am broadly saying there is people that doing it might be a group or might be their interest to talk in the cyber world. LOL.

Edited by publicoutdoorcbt

• G_M changed the title to Andrew1212 vs Publicoutdoorcbt
6 hours ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

@Andrew1212 Please stop quoting and spamming. Victim will know they are victim at the end, no need argue or talk or discuss about you anymore. I believe out there lots of users knows what you have done. So, please, G_M already say END the issue, so it means ENDED and I do not have anything to deal or discuss or talk about you anymore.  Thank you.

@G_M Please take note, no one is talking about him and he keep on want to start and creating issue again. Please find a way for me to BLOCK or IGNORE his posting, ignoring him he will continue spam and spam again. Thank you.

What have I done???

14 hours ago, G_M said:

Why don't i just ban all those who continues to talk about the the stalking and cheating instead of focusing on the discussion. I mean ANYONE and EVERYONE.

Your squabbles had been moved to Flaming room 

GET BACK TO THE TOPIC or and let others have their discussion / fun!

Hi everyone,

Please understand that the room is not created by me. Is G_M creating it.

Thanks.

P/s: I do not wish and want to have anything deal/chat/talk/discuss with Andrew1212. Hope you all understand. Thanks.

Guest Guest
On 6/6/2018 at 6:09 PM, publicoutdoorcbt said:

Friend, please ignored and stop creating further issue. Passed Posting already cleared and the issue ENDED. DO not start it aor have intention to further discuss. Thank you.

P/s: Cyber Talker is not pointing to individual or person. I am broadly saying there is people that doing it might be a group or might be their interest to talk in the cyber world. LOL.

He is your friend. Why air dirty linen in public. Cant you guys meet and talk it out in private?

• 3 months later...

Guys, I am unfollowing this forum to avoid any trouble caused by G_M and his beloved animals that G_M always related him with me  even I already declare I have nothing to do or deal with him including already used the function to Block ignored user.... Have a nice fun in the forum LOL....Bye Bye

On 10/6/2018 at 5:08 PM, publicoutdoorcbt said:

Guys, I am unfollowing this forum to avoid any trouble caused by G_M and his beloved animals that G_M always related him with me  even I already declare I have nothing to do or deal with him including already used the function to Block ignored user.... Have a nice fun in the forum LOL....Bye Bye

BW is an open forum, you want to join or leave, all up to you.

Don't need to announce to everyone because if you are found later as some other nicks or as guest you only make yourself looks like a hypocrite for people to take this post and laugh at your silly antics. 

Seriously the works of a self absorbed narcissist attention seeker. 

Guest Fruit Guan
9 hours ago, G_M said:

BW is an open forum, you want to join or leave, all up to you.

Don't need to announce to everyone because if you are found later as some other nicks or as guest you only make yourself looks like a hypocrite for people to take this post and laugh at your silly antics. 

Seriously the works of a self absorbed narcissist attention seeker. 

By your own logic people are free to decide and announce whether they want to come back :whistle:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.