Male HQ

Sucking Cock

Guest Cock Sucking

Guest Guest
^

Twink pxxn, lol? Do people even watch this these days?? :rolleyes:

Haha! I have the same thought as you! Very "Off" and "Old Fashion" leh..............

hi to the cute guy i suck today at citylink around 2pm .., U are in bermuda, slipper... U saw my face when i stand up and see outside i signal u to come to my next cub,... I suck for u i eat ur cum ur cock is nice.. I hope we can keep in touch.. pls pm me if you are here... Dun mind to suck for u again:)

Guest Ferrari

Boiboi,

You are lucky to take such a risk in a public toilet. Dont push your luck too far as I have seen guys being handcuffed long time ago. Remember what MM Lee said about complacency?

hi to the cute guy i suck today at citylink around 2pm .., U are in bermuda, slipper... U saw my face when i stand up and see outside i signal u to come to my next cub,... I suck for u i eat ur cum ur cock is nice.. I hope we can keep in touch.. pls pm me if you are here... Dun mind to suck for u again:)

yuck...u swallow cum of someone u dun even talk before? it is as good as swallowing spit from a stranger mouth. yuck.

Hello, this happened many years ago at the old Plaza Singapura........You can test the law and continue your public sex. Keep me informed of whether you are handcuffed or welcome in a red carpet if you are caught red-handed.

I bite if you are cocky, sarcastic, foolish or ask for it

Guest Beta-B

Hmm

Looks like BW has just found a new word on proficiency in english. Languages do evolve and right in front of our noses too! :clap:

Do u happen to drive a Ferrari too ?? hahah :whistle:

• 5 months later...
Guest -hotbob38-

Question. any one here feel cheap sucking? I used to find it disgusting sucking cock(it's ok for others to suck me)

Of late, I have been enjoying sucking cocksss. Anything wrong with me? Even stranger's cock I gladly take, need not be

good looking. I even swallow my straight messeurs's cum. He seems to be looking forward for my massage visit. Am I

cock crazy now?

Guest -snowball-

-hotbob38-, think no one have the right to tell you is it " cheap " or crazy not, to me you are not, but most important is you ought to know what you are doing, happy & enjoy it, swallow or not swallow is up to you, just remember, follow your heart, but never regret if anything happen in future, no one is to be blame, dare to play so dare to face it :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Guest locked this topic