Male HQ

Safra Energy One (Yishun)

p2468

On 6/8/2018 at 9:45 AM, p2468 said:

Hi, anyone member of Safra Gym? Current promo $400 for 12 mths plus 2 mths free. Considering to sign up. Any feedback? 

Huh, after more than half a year, you are still asking about the same promotion?

(you previously asked over here, and I answered over here)

By the way, the quarterly subscription has increased to $128.40 (with GST) from April 2018, just so that you know eh. (from $30 to $40 per month, without GST)

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Guest jolim143
2 hours ago, sphere said:

Huh, after more than half a year, you are still asking about the same promotion?

By the way, the quarterly subscription has increased to $128.40 (with GST) from April 2018, just so that you know eh. (from $30 to $40 per month, without GST)

Juz wondering. Do u gym at Safra tamp regularly?

On 6/10/2018 at 12:55 PM, sphere said:

Haha. Don't like that lah

My TF membership ending soon. So looking for better offer mah. 

5 hours ago, p2468 said:

Haha. Don't like that lah

My TF membership ending soon. So looking for better offer mah. 

If you're asking about a different promotion, it would be understandable - but it is the same one wor, haha.

Anyway, it is well worth it, considering that there is no need to pay for a one-time entrance fee (over $300), so the $400 (not counting in GST) would get you 14 months instead of 10 months subscription. In addition, the gym membership is for all branches eh.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

On 6/10/2018 at 3:37 PM, jolim143 said:

Juz wondering. Do u gym at Safra tamp regularly?

4 hours ago, jolim143 said:

Lol I was asking sphere lei. Not you. 

Regularly - yes, but not at Tampines branch.

13 hours ago, sphere said:

If you're asking about a different promotion, it would be understandable - but it is the same one wor, haha.

Anyway, it is well worth it, considering that there is no need to pay for a one-time entrance fee (over $300), so the $400 (not counting in GST) would get you 14 months instead of 10 months subscription. In addition, the gym membership is for all branches eh.

I didn't realize is the same promo as normally promotion don't last more than. a year. Lol

I also think is good deal. But am also consider about the crowd during peak hours and their condition of the equipment n facilities. 

2 hours ago, p2468 said:

I didn't realize is the same promo as normally promotion don't last more than. a year. Lol

I also think is good deal. But am also consider about the crowd during peak hours and their condition of the equipment n facilities. 

Yes, it is a long promotion, if you check its website, the promotion is from 1 April 2017 - 31 December 2018, indeed more than a year.

Their stipulated peak hours are 1700-2230 (weekdays), 1300-2000 (Saturday) & 0900-1300 (Sunday & public holidays), you could always work around the timing. Sometimes it may not be crowded during their peak hours, and I didn't feel it was that bad even when there was a crowd.

The newest branch was Punggol, which opened in 2016; Toa Payoh branch was demolished, rebuilt and opened in 2013 with new equipment and Jurong branch was opened in 2010 (if I got the years correct), so these 3 branches' equipment should be pretty good eh. (I was hoping they could do the same to Tampines branch - demolish and rebuild, haha)

21 hours ago, sphere said:

The newest branch was Punggol, which opened in 2016; Toa Payoh branch was demolished, rebuilt and opened in 2013 with new equipment and Jurong branch was opened in 2010 (if I got the years correct), so these 3 branches' equipment should be pretty good eh. (I was hoping they could do the same to Tampines branch - demolish and rebuild, haha)

Dame, the tampines outlet is very run down liao. Same for Yishun although they did some minor reno here and there. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 6/28/2018 at 2:23 PM, p2468 said:

At last I have signed and took up the promotion. 

Have to say - luckily you got it, as they "heard you" and removed those older promotions. Haha.

Their new promotion is more expensive and definitely nothing as good as what you got eh.

On 7/28/2018 at 9:30 AM, sphere said:

Have to say - luckily you got it, as they "heard you" and removed those older promotions. Haha.

Their new promotion is more expensive and definitely nothing as good as what you got eh.

Ya. I was disappointed that they have removed the 6+2 renewal promotion. 

Well, I some what expected that promotion to go, because that was based on their old quarterly rate ($90) while they had recently increased it.

At least, you'd gotten quite a good deal for a start eh. They do have good promotion every now and then, just need to keep a lookout.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/11/2018 at 8:58 PM, sphere said:

Sigh.. my EnergyOne membership is expiring this end Oct. And realised that the promo now is 400 for 6mth.. that's super expensive compared to the promo rate I've signed up last year at 400 for 14months.

4 hours ago, Summerbitch said:

Sigh.. my EnergyOne membership is expiring this end Oct. And realised that the promo now is 400 for 6mth.. that's super expensive compared to the promo rate I've signed up last year at 400 for 14months.

If you intend to stay on with Safra, then you could just continue to pay the quarterly subscription fee at $128.40 (with GST) - that's how Safra charges its members, which is relatively cheap. By the way, since you are already a member, you should be looking at renewal promotion than the new sign-up promotion eh, haha.

Since there is no good promotion for renewal at the moment, just need to wait for the next one as Safra does have a good promotion periodically, like last year's renewal promotion was buy 6 months with 2 months free. In case you do not know, you don't have to wait till your subscription is expiring to take it up.

Like my subscription was due to expire sometime this year (late 2018), but I took up that renewal promotion last year and my expiry date extended till 2020. So just need to keep a lookout for good renewal promotion in the near future! 

Cheers!   :) 

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.