Male HQ

UK Snub Singapore

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I am deeply shocked by this news. I thought Singapore is very important because we host the TK summit. But looks like SG is not that important as UK just gave SG a snub and send its ego back down to Earth.

Prince Harry and Megan will be making their 1st trip qw husband and wife. They will be going to australia and new zealand. Bypass singapore.

This is very significant as this will have worldwide attraction and for Harry and Megan to snub SG is so malu.

Guest Guest
3 minutes ago, lonelyglobe said:

precisely, they come or don't come nobody bother but unlike trump and kim, whole world will bother.

Who says no one bother? People worldwide must be wondering why the snub! People like harry and megan and people do not like Trump! 

14 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I am deeply shocked by this news. I thought Singapore is very important because we host the TK summit. But looks like SG is not that important as UK just gave SG a snub and send its ego back down to Earth.

Prince Harry and Megan will be making their 1st trip qw husband and wife. They will be going to australia and new zealand. Bypass singapore.

This is very significant as this will have worldwide attraction and for Harry and Megan to snub SG is so malu.

U miss being their royal subjects?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Queen Bee
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

What is the benefit for Singapore?   They are just celebrity like any celebrities with no politcal power nor influence on this red dot.  Besides, they won't become king.  Prince William and Kate have already visited Singapore last year or so and that should be enough. 

Guest Donald

The attention of the media and the public are all on Trump and Kim.  It will be very embarrassing for the royal if they come to Singapore without any press coverage and attention.  

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Oh La La...SG so important! 

Even an insignificant person like me,  after the first trip to SG visiting some tourist traps, only has one reason to stop by in SG:  mingle with its attractive gays.  The Royal Family doesn't have even that!   And what is so important about the trips of Harry and Megan?

Guest Guest
7 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Oh La La...SG so important! 

Even an insignificant person like me,  after the first trip to SG visiting some tourist traps, only has one reason to stop by in SG:  mingle with its attractive gays.  The Royal Family doesn't have even that!   And what is so important about the trips of Harry and Megan?

Harry and Megan are important figures of the new generation! Did you not watch the worldwide broadcast of the wedding? The sheer amount of media attention can rival or top the Trump Kim Summit!

Also Harry and Megan are tall and slim. Both are young, handsome and beautiful, stylish. They are not fat, ugly, like trump and kim.

I feel that both harry and megan will see how singapore handled this Trump Kim summit well and give Singapore a chance in hosting them.

8 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Harry and Megan are important figures of the new generation! Did you not watch the worldwide broadcast of the wedding? The sheer amount of media attention can rival or top the Trump Kim Summit!

Also Harry and Megan are tall and slim. Both are young, handsome and beautiful, stylish. They are not fat, ugly, like trump and kim.

I feel that both harry and megan will see how singapore handled this Trump Kim summit well and give Singapore a chance in hosting them.

At the time of the wedding I was in another time zone sleeping like a baby.  I have some sympathy for the British royalty and the pomp and ceremony can get my attention for, say, 5 minutes. I would be honored to be received by the Queen or Harry and Megan, but I don't count on this happening, so why should I care?  Harry may be handsome and stylish but he is not my type,  and Megan, well,  she does not fit my orientation.

It would be nice if Harry and Megan pay a visit to Singapore, after the ugly Kim and Trump are gone.  On this occasion, they should put pressure on Singapore to finally stop being so old fashioned and give up this ancient British originated law 377A. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.