Male HQ

Do u all know ppl who dun go to any suanas?

Justice

Guest Blank

My bf and I are walking examples, we don't go. Most of my close friends have never been before too, or maybe they hide from us? Some are very open to share with us that one guy has such a huge dick that he almost couldn't take it and was sore for days lol, but he still like it :doh:

2 hours ago, Guest Blank said:

My bf and I are walking examples, we don't go. Most of my close friends have never been before too, or maybe they hide from us? Some are very open to share with us that one guy has such a huge dick that he almost couldn't take it and was sore for days lol, but he still like it :doh:

You can tell for yourself, but .... How do you know your bf don’t go sauna unless you’re 24 hours a day, 7 days a week guarding by his side.  Or you planted a tracer in his body?

Guest InBangkok

How many gay guys don't go to a sauna is a reasonably easy question to answer IMHO. A great many! Think of the number of gay saunas in any city. Think of the number of gay men and gay visitors in that city. Then think of the number of guys who have been in saunas when you have been there.

If 5% of any population is reckoned to be gay and you deduct one third for young children and the infirm, that means in Singapore there are roughly 200,000 gay guys plus visitors at any one time, I don't know the number of saunas in Singapore or the nightly attendance each week. Is it likely to be more than 5,000 regulars and, say, 10,000 occasional visitors? Even if that is an underestimate, my guess is it is likely that 80% - 90% of gay guys do not go to saunas. Of my gay friends, most have never been to a sauna.

Guest Me not decent

It is common, otherwise you will be seeing a lot of new faces in the Suanas.  Currently, I always see the same regular people there.

17 hours ago, Justice said:

do u all know ppl who dun go to any suanas? a % of aj have never been to suana, can we discuss that 

Either those who are already attached or those who are discreet about their identities. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

It will never be accurate unless you research it, find sample size, hypothesize, conclude and generalize. Because even people who goes to gay sauna also doesnt mean they are gay, (what you see may not be true). So its better you survey with methods and questions to get the answer you want.

Be the best version of you.

Guest Rightperson

I went b4 to explore once but didn’t go anymore 

my few gay friends also not keen.

they are gays who like casual sex and they are who r faithful and just wan to do it with the right guy

Guest Blank
On 6/15/2018 at 7:30 AM, Guest NSA said:

You can tell for yourself, but .... How do you know your bf don’t go sauna unless you’re 24 hours a day, 7 days a week guarding by his side.  Or you planted a tracer in his body?

He's very sticky to me, told me I'm the right one for him and no need for another man. He didn't even want to go to those gogoboys in Bangkok and it's because I've never been to then he accompany me go. Anyway, I have to trust him since like you said, no way for me to guard him 24/7. If he were to go, then i don't think I want this relationship anymore. 

Guest InBangkok
11 hours ago, mate69 said:

None that can compare with the cleanliness of Taipei's Aniki, for instance.

10 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

is the cleanliness of the place a guarantee of the cleanliness of the patrons (free of STDs) ??

As a wise man once said: the only certainties life are death and taxes!

I do visit saunas occasionally when travelling, it is never a must-go but depends on mood.

but I do not visit local saunas. I been once in NS and ran into my poly lecturer, this was in the early 2000s. it was so traumatic, i have been too stressed to go ever since.

what if run into a colleague or family member in there? it's okay if they are your type, but chances are they are not, disgusting and kaypoh type, then die.

the only time i have been tempted was when i was in chinatown for dinner with friends, and next table was a china guy who kept looking over, he was a bit drunk also and after i parted ways with my group, he asked if i was free for fun, and suggested a sauna.

but still, i declined.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Guest Sauna Goer

My sister hasn’t been to a sauna - and I don’t mean ‘sister’. 

Dear TS, I think you should petition to SingStat include % of gays in Singapore and their sauna activities in the Census... otherwise I doubt you’ll get an accurate representation here. Why do you want to know this info anyway? To condemn them? To see the viability of opening up another sauna? 

Anyway, y’all sauna virgins should pay a visit to the saunas at least once in your live - the darkness, the pacing people, the bgm (moaning sounds) in the maze, the occasional sticky substance (?) on the floor! If you’re hot enough, you’ll get groped too ;) You really don’t have to interact with anyone - just watch and say “No, No, No” when someone disrupts your people watching sesh. Also, different saunas have a different ‘vibes’ - you may find one suited for you

13 hours ago, ThePineapple said:

I don't go... too awkward to go... :x

12 hours ago, JaO said:

its quite intimidating uh 

Felt the same too and my heart was actually pounding.  But since then it has turned from intimidating to intimating.  

Don't read and response to guests' post

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Gym Rat

Prefer to go to a hotel sauna instead. More discreet and gay hotel guests also try to find a sex partner there. My favorite hotel saunas are Grand Hyatt and Fairmont. Hyatt is better as most people are completely naked in the wet area. I am a member there - must be discreet though. I can assure you that many Hyatt members are indeed gay.

Never have the slightest inclination  to ever go.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• 8 months later...

Haha what is your objective by asking that haha honestly there is a lot of people who doesn’t really go sauna if you want to know there is more bi or even married guys going to sauna then gays haha nevertheless I did ask a few of my fun sex dates even my past regulars random questions before.. they say they might bump to their classmates colleagues etc...they don’t know anyone there...the people there seem to be the same person haha some even say the sauna pool dirty etc... and sauna is just sauna haha I also can have fun sex at my monthly sexcation or staycation in hotel sauna steam room..did that with my ex haha 

for me I know sauna is best safe to play fun sex but I am one of the few who love to exhibit outdoor public places if Singapore got naked beach I be the one there and already organised orgy kinky fetish role play kinky session haha outdoor is like shiok rather then just indoor ;)

• 4 years later...
Guest Hiroko
On 3/25/2019 at 2:14 PM, BudakFit said:

Haha what is your objective by asking that haha honestly there is a lot of people who doesn’t really go sauna if you want to know there is more bi or even married guys going to sauna then gays haha nevertheless I did ask a few of my fun sex dates even my past regulars random questions before.. they say they might bump to their classmates colleagues etc...they don’t know anyone there...the people there seem to be the same person haha some even say the sauna pool dirty etc... and sauna is just sauna haha I also can have fun sex at my monthly sexcation or staycation in hotel sauna steam room..did that with my ex haha 

for me I know sauna is best safe to play fun sex but I am one of the few who love to exhibit outdoor public places if Singapore got naked beach I be the one there and already organised orgy kinky fetish role play kinky session haha outdoor is like shiok rather then just indoor ;)

Genetally speaking, all gays go to sauna. Am i right? I don't know anyone who didn't go.

46 minutes ago, Guest Hiroko said:

Genetally speaking, all gays go to sauna. Am i right? I don't know anyone who didn't go.

Not true at all,i have talked to gays,and some dont know got such places,some prefer home envinronment

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.