Male HQ

Do u all know ppl who dun go to any suanas?

Justice

2 minutes ago, Anon_cock said:

I also never been to sauna for the past 40 years then I started going once and I kept going now. I think I may be addicted too. 

Haha,same here,tempting to go

While some don't go to any sauna due to specific reasons (discreet, scared to walk around nude, pretend to be very atas,...) don't believe what you hear...

I met to many guys telling me they are in monogamous relationships in such places or overseas... 😂

Some guys tell you they never go to sauna at all, but then you see them there or at a gay bar someone says hello to them and tells that they met at the sauna....

It is same with those monogamous relationships but the in KL you see one of the couple on grindr.... lol

Guest Everyone is different

Yes alot don't go. 

From those discreet closstted case. 

To those working in high profile job, celebrity, government.. Maybe they go overseas one? But got paparazzi how? 

Also those teachers, doctors, lawyers, polices, in reputable (I will lose face if I see my student / client) in sauna kind. 

Also there is those sick/hiv kind they can't go or won't go to prevent spreading. 

Then also those really cmi, go sauna rejected so waste money. 

Sex is a taboo. It's only recently all this only fans la, for fans la, content creator la, money money money that people think it's hip and trendy to go sauna.. 

Also people forget that lot of people avoided this kind of place because they don't want to get hiv or std. 

But now so many people are supposedly on prep. Or people who went and didn't get hiv, so they felt empowered and kept going until one day they tested positive... Then stopped going. 

Also got those already have bf, settled down... Don't see a need to go. 

Also got those groups of sides. Not into anal etc. 

So many types. Sauna is not a rite of passage for gays. But it's definitely one of the gay culture. Similar to clubbing. Just because some does it, doesn't mean every gay goes clubbing. Or cruising. Or drug host party. Or orgy. 

On 7/12/2018 at 8:09 PM, Guest Gym Rat said:

Prefer to go to a hotel sauna instead. More discreet and gay hotel guests also try to find a sex partner there. My favorite hotel saunas are Grand Hyatt and Fairmont. Hyatt is better as most people are completely naked in the wet area. I am a member there - must be discreet though. I can assure you that many Hyatt members are indeed gay.

Jialak, I think you will get people coming to you to slap you for exposing those who joins Grand Hyatt sauna as members are "discreet" gays.

I am sure now a hit list would be out for your blood. They will find out who joins both Grand Hyatt and Fairmount who Bao To them.

Now these "Discreet" member can no longer hide. 

It's like an open secret where everyone knows that those who joins Grand Hyatt are gay because of your expose!

men-in-sauna.jpg

Edited by GachiMuchi

On 1/8/2024 at 9:44 AM, Guest Everyone is different said:

Yes alot don't go. 

From those discreet closstted case. 

To those working in high profile job, celebrity, government.. Maybe they go overseas one? But got paparazzi how? 

Also those teachers, doctors, lawyers, polices, in reputable (I will lose face if I see my student / client) in sauna kind. 

Also there is those sick/hiv kind they can't go or won't go to prevent spreading. 

Then also those really cmi, go sauna rejected so waste money. 

Sex is a taboo. It's only recently all this only fans la, for fans la, content creator la, money money money that people think it's hip and trendy to go sauna.. 

Also people forget that lot of people avoided this kind of place because they don't want to get hiv or std. 

But now so many people are supposedly on prep. Or people who went and didn't get hiv, so they felt empowered and kept going until one day they tested positive... Then stopped going. 

Also got those already have bf, settled down... Don't see a need to go. 

Also got those groups of sides. Not into anal etc. 

So many types. Sauna is not a rite of passage for gays. But it's definitely one of the gay culture. Similar to clubbing. Just because some does it, doesn't mean every gay goes clubbing. Or cruising. Or drug host party. Or orgy. 

Yes indeed correct

Revisiting this thread,  I realize that all the people I knew during childhood, adolescence and early adulthood didn't go to any gay sauna.  Because...

because in my days gay saunas were not openly known. 

Today we can google and find out all the gay saunas in any city in the world.  This is progress!

• 5 weeks later...
On 2/14/2024 at 11:40 PM, funky beaver said:

Never been to one. It is more about the first-timer fear that prevented me from going. Like, what should I do inside, what is gonna happen, what if I am rejected, etc etc

But same happens with the gay dating apps. So where is the difference?

I mean you meet a guy from the gay dating apps, don't know what is going to happen, you might also be rejected... etc etc.

Isn't it better to get some experience and just make up your own thought by visiting one.

Nobody will bite you if you go. You can stand at a corner and just see what happens to have a better idea.

But I advise you to better visit on the underwear and non nude nights for your first visit.

Just wonder how you can be so scared to go.

this reminds me of the first few times going to a sauna! 

heart pounding so fast and you walk past the entrance door because you get scared then look back, see nobody looking at you then rush in. pay the counter guy, who would at that time, ask "are you homosexual" for some reason thats not asked nowadays. i would nod and not look him in the eye, get the key and rush in. heart beating so fast by now. at the locker, strip and as soon as the underwear is off, my cock is already up and hard becasue of the excitement and the knowing that something good is going to happen soon.

after cumming, be it in the dark room, or where ever, rush to the shower feeling the shame because it you gave in to the feelings of needing to release and that it went against everything your parents and school taught you morally. pray that nobody sees you walking out.

that was maybe 25 years ago! nowadays, i'm more brave, i've even sucked someone in the locker room before my first shower lol

I've seen people go to gay sauna/gay bathhouses with only one leg and a crutch(es).  Multiple times, different people in different countries.

It just shows how much people value saunas as part of their recreational activities.  They just wanna have fun.  

Edited by FattChoy

On 1/12/2024 at 5:04 AM, GachiMuchi said:

Jialak, I think you will get people coming to you to slap you for exposing those who joins Grand Hyatt sauna as members are "discreet" gays.

I am sure now a hit list would be out for your blood. They will find out who joins both Grand Hyatt and Fairmount who Bao To them.

Now these "Discreet" member can no longer hide. 

It's like an open secret where everyone knows that those who joins Grand Hyatt are gay because of your expose!

men-in-sauna.jpg

Similarly, I heard from male masseur in a well known massage chain in Beijing, say that every male client who asks for a male masseur is gay/bi.  It's common knowledge in their industry, and probably in most every countries of the world. 

At my favorite massage chain, I  recently notice a lot of straight acting male clients ask for male masseurs.  A lot of kawan/member... 

7 hours ago, repressednerd said:

I met someone who doesn't go because he felt saunas are dirty. 

People can say a lot... but is it true. 

A friend of my best gay friend told me he doesn't visit any sauna and said he doesn't understand why people go... but surprisingly I bumped on him in a sauna in KL during one of my trips. LOL...

Some people like to play this moral high attitude but it might be only a facade... 

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, singalion said:

People can say a lot... but is it true. 

A friend of my best gay friend told me he doesn't visit any sauna and said he doesn't understand why people go... but surprisingly I bumped on him in a sauna in KL during one of my trips. LOL...

Some people like to play this moral high attitude but it might be only a facade... 

Just because you do not know of anyone who doesn't go to gay saunas, does not mean that there are none around! There are many reasons why some gay people do not visit gay saunas. For a start, some may not want to be outed by people there. Furthermore, like what someone has said, some may not find the settings hygienic.Who are you to claim that these people are playing some "moral high attitude", "only a facade"? 

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Just because you do not know of anyone who doesn't go to gay saunas, does not mean that there are none around! There are many reasons why some gay people do not visit gay saunas. For a start, some may not want to be outed by people there. Furthermore, like what someone has said, some may not find the settings hygienic.Who are you to claim that these people are playing some "moral high attitude", "only a facade"? 

Isn't "fear to be outed by people there" also a form of "moral high attitude"?    If this fear didn't exist, those gays avoiding saunas would be a very small minority. 

11 hours ago, btmslut said:

that was maybe 25 years ago! nowadays, i'm more brave, i've even sucked someone in the locker room before my first shower lol

Don't let your increased bravery that comes with maturity OVERDO something you feared earlier.  Instead, use your wise maturity to channel your urges and combine the sauna visits with plenty of good masturbation.  Twenty or so a month helps to prevent prostate cancer.  

Guest Guest
10 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Isn't "fear to be outed by people there" also a form of "moral high attitude"?    If this fear didn't exist, those gays avoiding saunas would be a very small minority. 

How on earth is "fear to be outed by people there" also a form of "moral high attitude"?? The older you are, the bigger your failure in logic! Some people thinks that the societal and cultural standards in USA can be applied globally. What an idiot! 

10 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

At no point I said that there aren't guys who don't visit saunas.

I m not sure how this Guest was able to draw this conclusion.

Anyhow I have a feeling that this pertinent Guest was simply trying to troll me.

He is just embarrassing himself with his silly dumb posts.

I just explained that some are simply hypocrite, do it secretly overseas while pretending not going in Singapore.

Some people dislike engaging in group fun or threesomes, therefore some guys don't visit saunas as they prefer more intimacy, romance and a simple 1 to 1 situation.

There are also guys who are happy if they just come once and don't seek multiple orgasms or multiple partners at one time.

My way of lifestyle is always : Everyone as he pleases.

I m not here to tell people what to do or what they should do.

I can fully accept if anyone just doesn't want to visit any sauna (if they don't come with morality reasons).

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.