Male HQ

Macron vs Trudeau

Hades

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/9/2018 at 12:54 AM, riverrobles said:

I'll choose Justin Trudeau, look at that piece of ass :clap:

штаны

I feel that Justin Trudeau is an amazing new generation leader...!!!

Too bad  that our PAPpys next gen, are just highly paid bloodsuking cunts... !

He is definitely more photogenic than that Frenchman and he wears shorts for jogging. Go Google the images.

On the other hand, we got to salute TRUE love 真愛 as Marcon and his current wife knew each other when he was 15.  He officially fell in love at 18. Despite the 24 years age gap, they were married in 2007.  Hence when he became President of France, she was already 64.  She had 3 grown-up children from her previous marriage.

I think the French are so used to mistress, but not the other way. 

Edited by abang

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

On 7/19/2018 at 1:54 PM, abang said:

He is definitely more photogenic than that Frenchman and he wears shorts for jogging. Go Google the images.

On the other hand, we got to salute TRUE love 真愛 as Marcon and his current wife knew each other when he was 15.  He officially fell in love at 18. Despite the 24 years age gap, they were married in 2007.  Hence when he became President of France, she was already 64.  She had 3 grown-up children from her previous marriage.

I think the French are so used to mistress, but not the other way. 

Really? Jogging shorts revealing the revealing part? Hehe