Male HQ

[Male-HQ] Intimate Couple Massage Workshop (compiled)

We're pleased to partner Mandate Grooming and @yishunMassage to bring you the next edition of our Intimate Couple Massage Workshop, by popular demand.

Awaken your senses to the power of touch & achieve new heights of intimacy with your partner through the Intimate Couple Massage Workshop:

Make a date with us:

• July 22, Sunday
  • 2pm to 4pm
  • Workshop Fee SGD88 per pax
  • Mandate Grooming at #02-05, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd

WHAT YOU’LL LEARN WHAT TO EXPECT HOW TO REGISTER
Awaken your senses to the power of touch & achieve new heights of intimacy with your partner through this workshop.

You'll learn the strokes of sensual touch incorporating tantric techniques to ignite body awareness and deepen physical harmony between giver & receiver.

Intimate massage should be pleasurable for both the giver & receiver. Come alone or come with your partner to start a brand new journey.

• Hands-on demonstration
  • Hands-on practice
  • Interactive, enjoyable session
  • Visit Male-HQ at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd
  • We are now open 7-days a week from 12pm to 9pm daily
  • Pay SGD88 per pax
  • We accept cash, Visa/MasterCard & Nets

About Your Instructor

Lawrence started his massage practice in Australia, applying his massage skills to enhance the quality of life for patients with immobility. Armed with an intimate knowledge of the human physiology and especially the male physique, Lawrence today specializes in deep tissue & sports massage therapy, helping athletes as well as men across all ages and creed improve performance, increase mobility, and achieve deeper muscle relaxation.

FAQ

Q: How many will be in the workshop?

A minimum of 4 participants is required to form the workshop. To ensure hands-on practice, the workshop will be capped at 6. If the minimum of 4 is not met, you have the option of signing up for a different date, applying your payment to a purchase at Male-HQ, or getting a refund.

Q: Do I need to sign-up with a partner?

You're welcome to sign-up alone, or with a partner. You will be paired during the workshop by the instructor.

Q: Will this workshop lead to certification?

No. This is a personal enrichment workshop. It is not meant as a formal instruction that leads to certification.

Q: Do I need to bring anything for the workshop?

Just come as you are, with a personal towel for wipe-down. Please be sure you are well showered and that there are no cuts or sores on your body. Massage towels and oils will be provided.

Q: Will I be nude?

While a massage is meant to be enjoyed without clothing, you're free to wear your shorts or underwear if you feel more comfortable. Professional draping will be part of the lesson.

Q: Can I pay on the day of the workshop itself?

No. Payment will need to be made upon registration.

-mg-7217.jpg?t=1509459398

Edited by Male-HQ

• Male-HQ changed the title to [Male-HQ] Intimate Couple Massage Workshop on July 22, 2018

We have just two more places for our upcoming Intimate Couple Massage Workshop. And yes, you do not need a partner to sign-up as you will be paired by the instructor. ^_^

Registration details at  http://www.male-hq.com/blog/intimate-couple-massage-workshop-on-jul-22-2018/

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/16/2018 at 4:24 PM, Tatannurse said:

Is this for one person and will be partnered with someone in the workshop? 

Quite interested to join and learn. First come first served means needs to go to the shop and confirm there if slot is still available? 

Do let me know.

Most participants are singles and will take turns to practice with one another. I heard someone just pulled out due to work commitments. Please contact the office for booking: +6567373543

Thanks

• 3 months later...

Awaken your senses to the power of touch & achieve new heights of intimacy with your partner through the Intimate Massage Workshop organized in collaboration with Mandate Grooming

Make a Date with Us:

• Dec 16, Sunday
  • 2pm to 4pm

What You'll Learn:

• Techniques to awaken your senses to the power of touch
  • Achieve body-mind harmony incorporate sensual massage techniques
  • Ignite your body's sensitivity to tactile pleasure

What to Expect:

• Hands-on demonstration
  • Hands-on practice
  • Interactive, enjoyable afternoon

How to Register:

• We're open 12pm to 9pm daily
  • We accept cash, Visa/MasterCard, Nets for registration fee of SGD88 per pax

About Your Instructor:

Lawrence started his massage practice in Australia, applying his massage skills to enhance the quality of life for patients with immobility. Armed with an intimate knowledge of the human physiology and especially the male physique, Lawrence today specializes in deep tissue & sports massage therapy, helping athletes as well as men across all ages and creed improve performance, increase mobility, and achieve deeper muscle relaxation.

massageworkshop-dec-2018.jpg?t=154168252

FAQ

A minimum of 4 participants is required to form the workshop. To ensure hands-on practice, the workshop will be capped at 6. If the minimum of 4 is not met, you have the option of signing up for a different date, applying your payment to a purchase at Male-HQ, or getting a refund.

Feel free to sign-up alone. You will be paired during the workshop by the instructor.

No. This is a personal enrichment workshop. It is not meant as a formal instruction that leads to certification.

Just come as you are, with a personal towel for wipe-down. Please be sure you are well showered and that there are no cuts or sores on your body. Massage towels and oils will be provided.

While a massage is meant to be enjoyed without clothing, you're free to wear your shorts or underwear if you feel more comfortable. Professional draping will be part of the lesson.

Payment will need to be made upon registration.

Edited by Male-HQ

• G_M changed the title to [Male-HQ] Intimate Massage Workshop on Dec 16, 2018

Learn a skill that keeps on giving. We have two places left for the Intimate Massage Workshop :D

Awaken your senses to the power of touch & achieve new heights of intimacy with your partner through the Intimate Massage Workshop organized in collaboration with Mandate Grooming

Make a Date with Us:

• Dec 16, Sunday
  • 2pm to 4pm

What You'll Learn:

What to Expect:

• Hands-on demonstration
  • Hands-on practice

How to Register:

• Visit Male-HQ at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd

About Your Instructor:

massageworkshop-dec-2018.jpg?t=154168252

FAQ

A minimum of 4 participants is required to form the workshop. To ensure hands-on practice, the workshop will be capped at 6. If the minimum of 4 is not met, you have the option of signing up for a different date, applying your payment to a purchase at Male-HQ, or getting a refund.

Feel free to sign-up alone. You will be paired during the workshop by the instructor.

Payment will need to be made upon registration.

@Massage_enthusiast

On 11/8/2018 at 10:01 PM, Male-HQ said:

How to Register:

The workshop was a huge full house success! Thanks so much to Male HQ for organizing thisa andinviting me to share practical massage techniques. Feel free to comment and review here! You can also leave a review on my post too: 

I was really happy to see you guys actively practising your skills on one another. Looking forward to seeing you hunks again! Let me know if you want a full body massage. Cheers!! 

Edited by yishunMassage
Typos

• 2 months later...

Awaken your senses to the power of touch & achieve new heights of intimacy with your partner through the Intimate Massage Workshop organized in collaboration with Mandate Grooming

Make a Date with Us:

• Mar 16, Sat
  • 2pm to 4pm

What You'll Learn:

What to Expect:

• Hands-on demonstration
  • Hands-on practice

How to Register:

• We accept cash, Visa/MasterCard, Nets for registration fee of SGD88 per pax (must be paid at least 1 day before start of workshop)

About Your Instructor:

Lawrence a.k.a @yishunMassage started his massage practice in Australia, applying his massage skills to enhance the quality of life for patients with immobility. Armed with an intimate knowledge of the human physiology and especially the male physique, Lawrence today specializes in deep tissue & sports massage therapy, helping athletes as well as men across all ages and creed improve performance, increase mobility, and achieve deeper muscle relaxation.

intimate-massage-workshop-1-.png?t=15507

FAQ

A minimum of 4 participants is required to form the workshop. To ensure hands-on practice, the workshop will be capped at 6. If the minimum of 4 is not met, you have the option of signing up for a different date, applying your payment to a purchase at Male-HQ, or getting a refund.

Payment will need to be made upon registration, at least 1 day before the date of the workshop.

Edited by Male-HQ

A few BWers PM us if you can register as an indivdual. The anser is an absolute yes :D

For optimal interaction and hands-on practice, we cap each class size at 6 pax, so please register early

intimate-massage-workshop-1-.png?t=15507

Edited by Male-HQ

• 2 weeks later...

It was a fun learning session this afternoon, you get to be massaged and practice the intimate massage on fellow participants. Thanks Lawrence and Male-HQ for organising it.

Lawrence is an experience and skillful therapist, he will correct your posture, teaching and guiding you where to apply more strength with the various strokes, was having great time picking up the technique from him. 

• 1 month later...
  • G_M changed the title to [Male-HQ] Intimate Couple Massage Workshop (compiled)
  • 1 year later...