Male HQ

Paul ’s outcall & incall massage service @ Aljunied

King song

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Visited Daddy Paul for a few times,

Place is cozy and he offers attractive packages.

Massage wise, he'll always check on what strength level you'll prefer, and if the room is too warm / cold, always makes me feel comfortable and at home during the sessions with him.

Plus point is he's ok with plus sized bodies and i can be certain cuz i'm quite a plus sized body myself, also his shower head has strong enough pressure to remove any excess oil after the massage 

Do try him out if you're in the area, he manages to untangle all the hard knots i accumulated from working in the office and always makes me feel refreshed

• 2 months later...

Just completed a session with Paul. Massage was GREAT! He catered to my needs be it softer or harder when targeting certain muscle groups. Had a great chat with him as well. Definitely a recommend. I left so satisfied im about to sleep on the way home itself haha!

• 1 month later...

I know Paul several years aldy and start to try his services when he was still in formal big spa center. He is very professional therapist and his skills combine various style which definitely shall fulfill most of ppl needs. His new place is very comfortable and private, it's exactly like commercial spa center outside. His massage package shall be definitely one of valuable ones which offered affordable price in the market aldy. Paul is also very kind and provide quite detailed instructions of how to reach his place. Strongly Recommended to explore and try his service and you won't be regret. 

• 5 weeks later...

First time trying Paul today.

Very rarely go for home based. When texting him for more details, he offered promo package which is an attractive deal, and decided to give him a try.

Nice set up with proper massage bed, dim light, nice and clean. Very clean and tidy washroom which he offered me to use before and after the massage. 

He started off with dry stretching and followed by oil massage. His technique is more on TUINA style, using fingers, palms and elbows alternately. He checked my preferred strength and firmness, as well constantly checked if it’s too cold or warm. Could tell he might have years of massage experience. Chit-chat with him and got to know he used to work at massage parlours before moving to home based. 

I chose 90-min massage. He really spent time massaged my upper body, head, shoulders to untie my knots (maybe ~ 45min? ). Followed by proper and thorough massage of my lower back and front, with firm and some sensual strokes at times. He could adjust the firmness and roughness to suit my requests. 

Didn’t realise 90-min session had come to an end. Left with satisfied, unforgettable and unregrettable experiences. He shared he has part timers working in the evening, If I am interested to try out. 

He said he is more comfortable conserving in Mandarin. Chatted with him quite a fair bit during and after the session. 
Will visit him again next time before he is outstation in early Dec. 

On 11/8/2023 at 6:26 PM, Daidailang said:

Went to Paul’s today at 4pm to try his massage for 90min. Very different from other masseurs. He has strong arms and hands, very firm and smooth strokes, medium hard but very soothing yet painful 😬 (but felt good) with every strokes he apply. He is down to earth and a kind person. Always checking the level of comfort of his touch and the room temperature for his customer’s satisfaction. A simple handsome guy and very accommodating, very down to earth but you will feel the need to follow him like a boss on the way he delivers his massage. I will definitely come back and probably be a regular customer. Looking forward next month.. Thanks Paul, King Song!

Edited by jAmeZ29

• 2 weeks later...

Chanced upon Paul’s massage service here, decided to give it a try after some positive reviews.

Replies were prompt and pricelist provided upon request, which is reasonably priced. Directions to his place was simple and clear, nearest train station is Aljunied MRT, a stroll of 10-15 mins towards Geylang side. 

Friendly guy, pleasant looking,  predominently Mandarin speaking. The place of massage is a small air-conditioned apartment, absolutely clean and cosy, nicely scented with soft music playing during the session. The bathroom is sparkling clean. 

One major plus point for me is the massage bed is mildly heated. I had previous experiences where I was shivering during the massage and I couldn’t relax and enjoy the massage to the fullest. This really is a great customer-focused service point. 

Paul asked and I opted for medium strength massage. The massage covers neck, back and front of body, and limbs. The massage includes prostate massage which I felt was gentle and nice. Gloves were worn for hygiene reason. I showered before and after the massage, water was served after the massage. 

Overall, I would say it was a great massage. Paul is professional in his skills and the entire massage was diligently performed. Personally, I would recommend his service. 

Edited by Netizen

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2017 at 11:49 AM, p2468 said:

Oic. So is still "safe" to be nude. Haha

Paul massage is very professional in his skill and release every knot I'm my body feeling relieved after the session. Scrub is excellent too

On 11/5/2017 at 5:23 PM, King song said:

Dear customer

**Paul **

38  years old,from china.

Chinese style massage.
Offer tuina, oil massage, scrub.

Homebase in aljunid

Can shower and Privacy 

$60 for 60mins...............

HP

❤️❤️❤️❤️8 3 7 2 9 8 6 7❤️❤️❤️❤️

paul

(SMS or whapp, telegram, line)

IMG20230408112243.jpg

On 12/15/2017 at 1:53 PM, midkemia said:

You would definitely want to shower before the massage if going directly from office. 

IMG20230408113314.jpg