Jump to content
Male HQ
Sign in to follow this  
King song

Paul ’s outcall & incall massage service @ Chinatown

Recommended Posts

Dear customer

Paul here

Full time masseur work in Chinatown for 5 years.

Chinese style massage
Offer tuina, oil massage
Can outcall and incall

 

--------------------------incall----------------------------

60 mins for $60

75 mins for $70
90 mins for $80
100 mins for $100

120 mins for $120

 

**Promotions**

$10 cheaper before 6pm everyday

 

---------------------Outcall------------------------

 

60mins for $80

90mins for $100
120mins for $130

 

 83729867

paul

(SMS or whapp,)

 

Edited by King song
Something lost

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Horrible guy. Wouldnt give directions, expecte me to know the place like I lived in Chinatown, cancelled the appointment on me. Oh and he wrote this when i said I would write my unfortunate experience.

 

如果是这样我觉得你是一个心胸很狭窄的人

 

Will submit the rest of his threats to the moderator .

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, brianyix said:

Horrible guy. Wouldnt give directions, expecte me to know the place like I lived in Chinatown, cancelled the appointment on me. Oh and he wrote this when i said I would write my unfortunate experience.

 

如果是这样我觉得你是一个心胸很狭窄的人

 

Will submit the rest of his threats to the moderator .

 

??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Paul for the nice massage today. Very relaxing. Nice and clean place. Polite person.

Hope your new business starts well :)

 

Hope you will have shower facility soon. Next time will try your tuina.

 

To the person above, i booked after you. If you were lost and came very late, my schedule would be delayed also. By the way, i dont live in chinatown but i managed to find it easily.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just had a massage with Paul. He was very accommodating and friendly. I made a last minute enquiry on his availability since I was in the area, and he promptly responded to accept my appointment. His massage is tuina style and more therapeutic than sensual. The place is spartan, spacious and clean, with no frills. I will go back again for the simple reason that he's good and exerts just the right pressure when massaging me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear customer

Thanks for your support these days,I will offer good massage and good service to u.

I want to say If u want to make appointment for massage.please sms or whats app.

if I am working,I can not answer any call,but  I will answer u soon if I am free.

:swear:Do not call me use privacy number.if I miss your call,I can not connect u again !!!:swear:

 

Thanks

 

 

Edited by King song

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today, went for a massage by Paul.  This is the second time.  The new shop is located at Chinatown.  The shop is conveniently located.  When I step into the shop, he welcomed me.  Nice gesture.  The shop  is simple set up.  Even though it is simple but very clean.  That is what I like.  The towel is clean.

 

During the massage, there is background spa music playing.  Very soothing.  I almost fall asleep during the massage.  I took the 2 hours massage. The strength is ok.  Paul will occasionally check with me whether the strength is ok, air-con is ok.. Nice .   He maintain the same standard of massage and a bit of sensual.  Nice massage.  He alone in the shop so no disturbance. 

 

After the massage, he offered me drink too.  :)  Will go back again..

Edited by mintleave

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally decided & tried out Paul's massage after reading much reviews. 

 

Location (9/10): It was quite easy to locate so long you have Google maps & you know how to read a map ;) If not, just ask, everyone seems to know where it is :)

 

What to expect: The shop is like a big tui na kind of shop with 2 entrances. Paul told me that he was sharing the rent with others. He has his own area. The room was considered big with a massage bed lined with disposable linen & 2 cupboards placed 2 arm-length away. Curtains were used but it can't be drawn fully, just enough to cover the whole length of the massage bed. I had the massage in nude & he don't mind it at all. However, I went to him around 9.30pm, he was alone. He was a nice chap & I had a nice chat with him during the massage. 

 

Massage skills (9.5/10): Surprisingly, he started with butt massage & it was awesome. Not many massuers I have been to, were able to massage the butt muscles that well ;) Of course, he did my back & legs, & he asked & kept track with his strength. 

 

Service (9/10): He will show & instruct clearly what to do & what to expect before, during & after the massage. His conversation topics were quite wide but you won't feel uncomfortable or disturbed when chatting with him :) He offered a bottled water after the massage. However, it will be good if shower facilities will be provided.

 

Price (10/10): Totally worth it ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

tks

he didn't reply it himself

??

Hello everyone

paul  here, work in emperor spa before and part time work in Oneone named David.

I am 32 years old, 175cm, 78kg.I am from china, pr now

      I posted already

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/23/2017 at 5:36 PM, Atto91 said:

Finally decided & tried out Paul's massage after reading much reviews. 

 

Location (9/10): It was quite easy to locate so long you have Google maps & you know how to read a map ;) If not, just ask, everyone seems to know where it is :)

 

What to expect: The shop is like a big tui na kind of shop with 2 entrances. Paul told me that he was sharing the rent with others. He has his own area. The room was considered big with a massage bed lined with disposable linen & 2 cupboards placed 2 arm-length away. Curtains were used but it can't be drawn fully, just enough to cover the whole length of the massage bed. I had the massage in nude & he don't mind it at all. However, I went to him around 9.30pm, he was alone. He was a nice chap & I had a nice chat with him during the massage. 

 

Massage skills (9.5/10): Surprisingly, he started with butt massage & it was awesome. Not many massuers I have been to, were able to massage the butt muscles that well ;) Of course, he did my back & legs, & he asked & kept track with his strength. 

 

Service (9/10): He will show & instruct clearly what to do & what to expect before, during & after the massage. His conversation topics were quite wide but you won't feel uncomfortable or disturbed when chatting with him :) He offered a bottled water after the massage. However, it will be good if shower facilities will be provided.

 

Price (10/10): Totally worth it ;)

 

Curtains not drawn fully? Then ppl from outside can see?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Call to book appointment for 90 minutes last minute but was lucky enough to got it as Paul managed to adjust the timing to match mine. Massage was good and place was clean and peaceful. Very privacy. Will book another appointment soon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I went to Paul's tonight. 

 

The place is a split from Liao Ning. It's like 2 shops with the same name. His place has two massage beds but it is just him there. He tells me a shower cubicle is expected to be installed in the next fortnight or so. The massage bed has a heater under the bedsheets which is a nice touch keeping me warm throughout the massage.

 

It started with dry massage then he started using oil. The massage was a fluid style which I like personally. It is like gliding from one section to another. Paul checked with me if the pressure and temperature are ok a few times. 

 

Overall, it was good though the price is slightly on the high side. 


Ambience: 7/10
Massage: very good
Service: very good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, GreenKiwi said:

Oh! And he put some christmas decorations! :D

yes yes! but the focus is not on the decor

I hope no1 will rate him better just cos the CNY décor is gonna be up soon? lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

yes yes! but the focus is not on the decor

I hope no1 will rate him better just cos the CNY décor is gonna be up soon? lol

I've only been to Paul's once but I do find his technique soothing at least to me. My review is based on the massage not the ambience although that plays a part - needs to be quiet and clean.

 

The minus is the lack of a place to pee and shower. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, midkemia said:

I've only been to Paul's once but I do find his technique soothing at least to me. My review is based on the massage not the ambience although that plays a part - needs to be quiet and clean.

 

The minus is the lack of a place to pee and shower. 

like u mentioned b4 just wait for a fortnight for it to install?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

like u mentioned b4 just wait for a fortnight for it to install?

Yup that's what Paul told me. I am also waiting for him to update me when it's done :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, GreenKiwi said:

After almost one month, this is my second visit.

The place has totally changed:

Better music, better lighting.

More spacious, tidy, neat, and nice. The curtain can be fully drawn.

Good strentgh, nice massage.

 

Thanks, Paul.

 

Why still need curtain if he's the only one in the shop? The shop front is glass that can see through? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, gstringuy26 said:

Why still need curtain if he's the only one in the shop? The shop front is glass that can see through? 

Yes. The curtain will provide privacy. There is no curtain by the entrance. The curtain is behind the counter where the massage beds are located. I don't think there are walk-ins so should be ok. Paul can always attend to anyone who may walk in. No one did when I was there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, midkemia said:

Yes. The curtain will provide privacy. There is no curtain by the entrance. The curtain is behind the counter where the massage beds are located. I don't think there are walk-ins so should be ok. Paul can always attend to anyone who may walk in. No one did when I was there. 

OK thanks for clarifying....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/12/2017 at 4:44 PM, midkemia said:

Yes. The curtain will provide privacy. There is no curtain by the entrance. The curtain is behind the counter where the massage beds are located. I don't think there are walk-ins so should be ok. Paul can always attend to anyone who may walk in. No one did when I was there. 

Will the door be locked when he is massaging?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, p2468 said:

Will the door be locked when he is massaging?

Good question. No. He says he will attend to it if someone comes in. No one can see past the curtain even if there is someone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, midkemia said:

Good question. No. He says he will attend to it if someone comes in. No one can see past the curtain even if there is someone.

Oic. So is still "safe" to be nude. Haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, p2468 said:

Oic. So is still "safe" to be nude. Haha

Why?!! P has jewels to b covered from....

 

also by rt, after a good essential oil massage one shdnt be bathing,

just pat dry and go home w it

 

i noticed all the customers in bW tend to request for shower

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/14/2017 at 12:29 PM, -Ignored- said:

 

also by rt, after a good essential oil massage one shdnt be bathing,

just pat dry and go home w it

 

i noticed all the customers in bW tend to request for shower

You would definitely want to shower before the massage if going directly from office. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, midkemia said:

You would definitely want to shower before the massage if going directly from office. 

muahahahahahaha, nvm lah, just let the masseur suffer abit .....

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
counter