Male HQ

Cloudmaker Massage Services (The Masseur had ended his service and post locked)

Hi guys, please do not message me if you do not have a place for massage as I already clearly stated I only provide Outcall/Housecall service.  Please spend some time to read my posting as not to waste each other time communicating back and forth to no void. 

Please also introduce yourself so I know who I'm communicating with and your location for ease of making an appointment.   Good manner is never out of fashion!  Thanks. 

IMG_0803.JPG

Hi guys, more than half a year have passed and I'm truly grateful for all the words of encouragement and kind support you guys have shown me.  Through your generosity and kindness, it has made life a little bit more bearable in a world fills with cynical and self-righteous people.

Once again, a huge thank you! Cheers! :wub::wub:

IMG_0810.JPG

Edited by CloudMaker

Hi guys, I got lots of questions asking me regarding the type of massage I provided, charges and location etc, despite my above posting.  So just to clarify once more for those interested :)

Just for your information:

What type of massage do I specialize in?

The massage I provided is a combination of Swedish massage using Essential Plant Oils for specific therapeutic effects.  Known as aromatherapy, this is a lighter style of massage and focuses on introducing the aromatic oils into the body via the skin.  This type of massage is popular for it's 'feel good' factor, as well as being effective in treating emotional or mental problems.  So, if you are looking for a muscles-tenderizing effect, this is not the type of massage for you.

How much do I charge? (NEW)

60mins/$60

90mins/$90

Any Further Discount?

The latest pricing is discount as per popular request, hence there will be no further discount.  However, I do have a promotion now and then, so please look out for that. 

Appointment time?

Daily from 1300hrs to 2000hrs.  Please be reminded that the last appointment will be at 8 pm should your booking be accepted.

Where is your shop?

As mentioned, I do Housecall/Outcall in the comfort of your own home, I do not have a shop and I don't do incall at my place.

Do you carry a massage bed?

No, I do not.  I do provide large towel during the massage if you are concern about the oil and modesty.

What's your stats?

I am Chinese, 170cm & 66kg athletic, muscular and boyish looking.

Face Pic?

:shhh:No, I don't share face pic as I prefer to be discreet and only doing this on the side.:shhh:

I don't have a place, any suggestion?

I get this questions a lot which I find is rather amusing.  Just to clarify, I don't do hotel by the hours or sauna.  

Any extra?

I don't run a fly by night business, so the only extra you will get is time.;)

I hope that answers your questions regarding the Aromatherapy Oil Massage that I provided:P;):lol:

Edited by CloudMaker

Hi guys, thank you very much for the overwhelming responses to my Halloween special.  As I only taking booking from 1pm - 5pm daily, I have limited slots available each day. 

I apologize for those booking which I have to decline.  I strongly urge those interested to book in advance to avoid disappointment. 

Once again, :lol:thanks guys! 

No Trick Just All Treat! 

From now till the 31st October 2018, a 90 minutes Aromatherapy Oil Massage will be price at $80 only!  

This is an Outcall service and for those residing in the Northwestern part of Singapore only.  Namely, CCK, YEW Tee, Bukit Gombak, Bukit Batok, Jurong East, Bukit Panjang etc.

For booking, please WhatsApp with your Name, Full Address and Location at 8828 9765.  Cheers!

IMG_0879.JPG

• G_M changed the title to David's Aromatherapy Oil Massage Outcall Service (North & West)

Hi guys, please refrain from WhatsApp and asking me, "Do you do massage?"  

If you got my contact from here, obviously I am.  Instead, I would APPRECIATE if you introduce yourself, your location and time preferred.  Just a GENTLE REMINDER AGAIN, I am only accepting the booking if you are residing on the North & West of Singapore.

Thanks.  Cheers! :thumb:

For more information, please visit my website .

Edited by CloudMaker

The latest addition to my Aromatherapy Oil Massage Trinity!  Introducing Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy & Body Shop Spa Of the World Series.

Infused with shea butter & argan oil, this lightweight, quick-absorbing body oil nourishes & softens skin with an aromatherapy blend of essential oils.

• Eucalyptus Essential Oil clears the mind. Tea Extract increases focus.
  • Orange Essential Oil invigorates & uplifts. Ginger Essential Oil energizes your senses.
  • Lavender essential oil has a natural relaxing scent which promotes a sense of well-being. Use this calming massage oil as part of our relaxing ritual when you’re in need of a fast-track to tranquillity.

For booking, please WhatsApp 8828 9765.  Daily from 1pm - 5pm.  Hours may be extended provided you are residing on the NorthWestern part of Singapore. 

Preferably if you are residing in the North or West Area.   Feel free to visit my website for more details.  Cheers!

Edited by CloudMaker

• G_M changed the title to Cloudmaker Massage Services (The Masseur had ended his service and post locked)
  • G_M locked, unlocked and locked this topic