Male HQ

Cloudmaker Massage Services (The Masseur had ended his service and post locked)

Hi guys, kindly introduce yourself, your location plus time and duration you prefer during enquiry for faster responses for the booking of an appointment.  

Good Manner is HOT!

Please visit my website for more details, cheers! :thumb::lol:

Please also be reminded that I will only respond to booking through WhatsApp. Thanks! :pray:

Edited by CloudMaker

Hi guys!  My name is David or you may address me as 大衛. :D  I provide Housecall Aromatherapy Oil Massage right in the comfort of your own space. Please WhatsApp ONLY @ 8828 9765 for booking of an appointment, appreciate that!  :pray: Totally discreet and personable.  (And to those wondering, yes... the profile photo is me :P)

Daily from 1300hrs to 1700hrs.  My appointment hours may be extended beyond 5 pm provided you are residing at the following area:  Woodlands, Yew Tee, Choa Chu Kang, Bukit Gombak, Bukit Batok or Jurong East.  Please be reminded that the last appointment will be at 8 pm should your booking be accepted.  Thanks! :wub:

Please remember to introduce yourself and where you saw my post from when WhatsApp, plus location and duration prefer so I may allocate a slot quicker if it's available, thanks.  Good Manner is HOT!  Hope to hear from you guys. Cheers! :)

Do feel free to visit my website:wub:

Please Note

I don't do incall, budget hotel by the hours or sauna.  Thanks! ^_^

Edited by CloudMaker

”Sensual & Senses Over-load and Pleasant Surprises!” - The Not So Straight Times

Get your tickets by WhatsApp 8828 9765.  Coming Soon to your Home Theatre!

Opening daily from 1pm - 5 pm.   Hurry!  Tickets selling out FAST!  BOOK NOW! 

90mins session $100

IMG_0693.JPG

Feel free to check out my site

Edited by CloudMaker

Massage Therapy Myths & Misconceptions

Humans intuitively know that when you rub something that hurts it feels better. Some of us are lucky enough to get someone at home to do a little bit of work for us when we need it; getting at a knot in the shoulders, a kink in the neck or the forever-appreciative sore feet. Other times that won’t quite be enough, so that’s when we will book for a massage.

Yet, even though knowing that a massage could help, there can be some reluctance to approach booking for a massage appointment due to misconceptions about the way a massage treatment works. Even people who have had professional massage may not be completely sure about certain elements of the treatment. Here’s an opportunity for me to dispel some commonly (or not so commonly) held ideas.

1. Massage has to be painful to work.
    Not entirely so.  This feeling may have driven the misconception that a massage has to feel pain in order to be effective. However, this is not always true.  There is such a wide range of pain-sensitivity in people; what is heavy or deep pressure for some is light for others. So, there is always a conversation regarding pressure preference before the treatment starts. Maybe you don’t know what you prefer, and that’s fine too. The pressure should be gradually increased until you are comfortable. Yes, there are techniques inherently painful such as frictions and tendonitis treatments, but even these can be adjusted for pressure and duration — to keep you, the client, comfortable. A good therapist will check in often until an appropriate pressure is achieved.  Massages that involve light pressure such the Swedish or Aromatherapy Oil Massage are not meant to cause any discomfort to the individual.
  2. Deeper is better.
    This can be the case for many people and there will always be a place for deep massage techniques to relieve stubborn and deep-set issues. However, many techniques rely on gentle pressure and palpation to work. Manual lymphatic drainage, for example, is best applied with the pressure of a dime otherwise the lymphatic channels are closed. Cranial Sacral therapy, which falls under the massage therapy scope of practice, uses only a feather-like touch to treat cranial plates. Clients are often shocked by the effectiveness of such light-handed treatments thinking that deep is the only way. The approach depends on the condition — patience and gentleness are often more useful.
  3. Longer is better.
    It is possible to over-treat, so sometimes shorter is better. A 60-90 minutes treatment is perfect when pain tolerance is low or certain health conditions require it.
  4. One massage should do it.
    It may take more than one treatment. Some conditions have been in the making for years and it can take some time to get them worked out. Once the condition is understood, your therapist can usually give you an idea what that issue may require, in the form of a treatment plan. Then again, sometimes one treatment is just enough!  

You should understand your treatment, and feel comfortable with it.  In an ideal treatment, you should be relaxed and happy.   I hope you guys have a better understanding after reading this.  For booking of an appointment, do visit my website for more details.  Cheers!:wub::lol:

IMG_0705.JPG

Edited by CloudMaker

Hi guys, as most of my clients prefer the 90 minutes Aromatherapy Oil Massage to 60 minutes, I decided just to focus on that so you will have the most attention and enjoyment.  

You will be please to know that my service is all inclusive regardless of race.  Totally discreet and personable. 

Please visit my website for more details and booking of an appointment.  Remember to introduce yourself during enquiry so I may know who I'm corresponding with.  Cheers!:lol::wub:

My appointment may be extended beyond 5pm provided you are residing in the NorthWestern part of Singapore. 

Edited by CloudMaker

Hi guys, the following is a couple of exceptional good quality Aromatherapy Massage Oil that you may select before the start of the therapy.  Hope this makes your experience a more personable and enjoyable one.  Cheers! :wub:

The Body Shop, Spa Of The World

• French Lavender Massage Oil
  • Thai Lemongrass Massage Oil

Please visit my website for more details and booking of an appointment.  Cheers!

Edited

Edited by CloudMaker

Hi guys, I got lots of questions asking me regarding the type of massage I provided, charges and location etc, despite my above posting.  So just to clarify once more for those interested :)

Just for your information:

What type of massage do I specialize in?

The massage I provided is a combination of Swedish massage using Essential Plant Oils for specific therapeutic effects.  Known as aromatherapy, this is a lighter style of massage and focuses on introducing the aromatic oils into the body via the skin.  This type of massage is popular for it's 'feel good' factor, as well as being effective in treating emotional or mental problems.  So, if you are looking for a muscles-tenderizing effect, this is not the type of massage for you.

How much do I charge?

90mins/$100

Appointment time?

Daily from 1300hrs to 1700hrs.  My appointment hours may be extended beyond 5 pm provided you are residing in the following area:  Woodlands, Yew Tee, Choa Chu Kang, Bukit Gombak, Bukit Batok or Jurong East.  Please be reminded that the last appointment will be at 8 pm should your booking be accepted.

Where is your shop?

As mentioned, I do Housecall in the comfort of your own home, I do not have a shop and I don't do incall at my place.

Do you carry a massage bed?

No, I do not.  I do provide large towel during the massage if you are concern about the oil and modesty.

What's your stats?

I am Chinese, 35 170 66 athletic, muscular and boyish looking.

Face Pic?

:shhh:No, I don't share face pic as I prefer to be discreet and only doing this on the side.:shhh:

I don't have a place, any suggestion?

I get this questions a lot which I find is rather amusing.  Just to clarify, I don't do hotel by the hours or sauna.  

Any extra?

I don't run a fly by night business, so the only extra you will get is time.;)

I hope that answers your questions regarding the Aromatherapy Oil Massage that I provided:P;):lol:

Edited by CloudMaker

On 9/5/2018 at 3:09 PM, CloudMaker said:

Hi mykechua, please have the courtesy and basic manner to address me as David as stated on my post rather than 'this one'.   Just because we are therapist doesn't mean we be treated as a commodity.  <_<

Chill man. Sorry i dont mean to offend you David. My apologize. 

Hi guys, it's the weekend and time to lay down and take off your clothes:P and pamper yourself to a sensual Aromatherapy Oil Massage.  Totally discreet and personable.

Please visit my website for more details and begin the journey with me.  Cheers! :wub: 

Please remember to introduce yourself, your location and time preferred during the enquiry for ease of communication.  Good Manner is HOT!  Thanks

P.S.  Preferably for those residing in the NorthWestern part of Singapore. 

Edited by CloudMaker

• G_M changed the title to David's Aromatherapy Oil Massage - OutCall (North East)

Disclaimer 

Hi guys, I would like to emphasise once again that all booking without providing a full address with a valid house number or unit number will strictly not be entertain.   

~ If you can't accord someone the trust then there is no reason to expect trust in return ~

Thank you! 

IMG_0521.thumb.JPG.e205ea7f9a8d37944ba5d18fb60bbb98.JPG.e93f9f12dd05ce96991401b26f321bff.JPG

Edited by CloudMaker

Hi guys, enjoy a full body relaxing Aromatherapy Oil Massage with my latest collections, Muji from Japan! 

For more details, please visit my website and treat yourself to a well-deserve break! Cheers! :lol::wub:

Note

For those interested, I only provide OutCall/Housecall.  

Edited by CloudMaker

• G_M changed the title to Cloudmaker Massage Services (The Masseur had ended his service and post locked)
  • G_M locked, unlocked and locked this topic