Male HQ

Cloudmaker Massage Services (The Masseur had ended his service and post locked)

Treat yourself to a well-deserved Aromatherapy Oil Massage.  Select a exceptional quality of aromatherapy oil to suit your needs and preferences.  Book now and start your personable journey with me.  

Feel free to visit my website and discover the journey.  :wub:

IMG_0604.JPG

Edited by CloudMaker

Disclaimer 

Hi guys, I would like to emphasise once again that all booking without providing a full address with a valid house number or unit number will strictly not be entertain.  :thumbdown:

~ If you can't accord someone the trust then there is no reason to expect trust in return ~

Thank you! 

Edited by CloudMaker

Hi guys, it's time to treat yourself to a well-deserved Aromatherapy Oil Massage this weekend!  Enjoy a sensual, relaxing and personable journey with me at the comfort of your own sanctuary. ^_^

Book now by WhatsApp 8828 9765.  Daily from 1300hrs - 1700hrs.  Visit my website for more detail. :wub:

Do remember to introduce yourself when you get in touch.  GOOD MANNER IS HOT!

Edited by CloudMaker

Hi guys, please remember to introduce yourself when making an enquiry.  I think it's basic manner and courtesy on the phone when you make the call or messaging as I wouldn't know who you are.  I would also appreciate if you could state where you are located and time preferences for ease of allocating a time slot if I am available.   I am really grateful for all the interest and enquiry I have been getting, but also please understand I can't grant anyone instant gratification at a moment notice.   For example, I had guys that got in touch with me at 1130 am asking if I was available for the day and after replying that I would be able to slot in a 2 pm session, the person gave a reply that he was only available in the morning.  :frustrated:

Do take into consideration that I am not your next door neighbour nor am I a stone through away from your resident.   I hope this is not a repeat occurrence as it is quite frustrating to have it mentioned again.  Thank you for taking the time to read this and I appreciate your understanding.  Cheers!  :rolleyes:

difficult.jpg

~  Let Us Be Kind To One Another ~

Ellen Degeneres

Edited by CloudMaker

Hi guys, in celebration of Singapore National Day, a one day ”999promotion will be launch.  A 90 minutes Aromatherapy Oil Massage will be priced at $90 only!  

Please note that this promotion is only for those residing at Yew Tee, Choa Chu Kang, Bukit Gombak, Bukit Batok & Jurong East.  Book now to avoid disappointment as limited slots available.  Cheers! :wub:

Please WhatsApp 8828 9765, Housecall Only.   Please mentioned this promo during booking to enjoy the discount.  

Edited by CloudMaker

Hi guys, thank you so much for the overwhelming response to my one day ”999” promotion!  Unfortunately, all slots have been taken up and I am grateful for all the support you guys have shown me!  :wub:   Much appreciated!  Please do look out for my future promotion!  Cheers!  :lol::D

Edited by CloudMaker

Hi guys, it's time of the month again, let's us celebrate the Hungry Ghost Festival by raising your own Vibration:lol: and Aura:D in doing good by channelling your energy in a positive way!

Chase the blue away and lift up your emotional well being by treating yourself to a relaxing Aromatherapy Oil Massage, proven to bring mental and emotional well-being:thumb: .  Book now and enjoy a personable journey with me.  

Feel free to visit my website for more details and booking of an appointment.  Cheers! :wub:

Edited by CloudMaker

Hi guys, ready for some downtime from this urban jungle? Treat yourself to a well-deserved Aromatherapy Oil Massage proven to bring balance and harmony to your well being.  Book now and begin the journey. :wub::lol:

Feel free to check out my website and start the experience:thumb:

Edited by CloudMaker

Hi guys, just a reminder that for all booking of appointment, please WhatsApp @ 8828 9765.  Kindly take note that I would not accept any booking through other platforms.  

I will like to highlight once again that my appointment hours will be from 1pm to 5pm daily.  Thank you for your understanding.  Cheers! :lol:

Do feel free to visit my website for more details. 

• G_M changed the title to Cloudmaker Massage Services (The Masseur had ended his service and post locked)
  • G_M locked, unlocked and locked this topic