Male HQ

Cloudmaker Massage Services (The Masseur had ended his service and post locked)

~ Please check my latest posting & website for the latest update ~

I'm glad to announce that I will be accepting booking Island Wide starting today.  My appointment hours will be from 12 pm to 5 pm daily. The last appointment will be 5 pm if your booking is accepted.  Please be informed that I will not be able to accept last minute request, so please book in advance, preferably one day ahead will be ideal. 

Hi guys!  My name is David or you may address me as 大衛.  I provide Housecall Aromatherapy Oil Massage right in the comfort of your own Home. Please WhatsApp ONLY @ 8828 9765 for booking of an appointment. 

Please remember to provide your full address as well as duration prefer (60/90mins) during booking, thanks. 

Do feel free to visit my website for the latest update.  Cheers!

Edited by CloudMaker

Hi guys,  I appreciate all the calls and SMS that I have received and your interests.  However, due to the volume of messages received, I very much appreciate if you could WhatsApp me instead as I do not have free SMS.   Please also tell me who you are and where you saw my posting from as I do advertise on other media.   It's for ease of remembering.  Thanks and have a wonderful day! :wub:.

Edited by CloudMaker

:thumb:Special Promotion Price For Aromatherapy Oil Massage Till End of JUNE!:clap:

As a popular request by all my clients, a 90mins Aromatherapy Oil Massage will be at $80 only till the end of June 2018!  Please book earlier as there are limited slots available each day.  A huge thank you for all your support and love!  :wub:

Just a gentle reminder, this is for Housecall only as I do not have a place.  The last appointment is at 2000hrs.

Please ONLY WhatsApp @ 8828 9765.  Please don't add me on LINE as that's my personal correspond with family only, neither by SMS.  Appreciate it!^_^

Edited by CloudMaker

Hi guys, 

Thank you very much for the overwhelming responses to my Limited June Offer, I really appreciate your kind support to the "new kid on the block". :pray:  For those bookings which I couldn't take up, my sincere apologies.   Nevertheless, please continue to look out for my future promotion coming up! :wub:

Edited by CloudMaker

Hi guys!  I provide Housecall Aromatherapy Oil Massage right in the comfort of your own home. Please WhatsApp ONLY @ 8828 9765 for booking of an appointment, appreciate that!    Totally discreet and personable. :thumb:

60mins - $80

90mins - $100

Daily from 1300hrs to 1700hrs.

Please check out my other posting regarding any Questions that you might have.  Hope to hear from you guys. Cheers! :)

Edited by CloudMaker

• G_M changed the title to Outcall Aromatherapy Oil Massage for North or West Area Only

Hi guys,

I appreciate all the enquiry but please be respectful and I don't accept any indecent proposal that has nothing to do with Aromatherapy Oil Massage.  Thanks! :pray:

~I am just a guy, standing in front of you, asking you to let me earn a decent living~

:lol:^_^

Hi guys!  I provide Housecall Aromatherapy Oil Massage right in the comfort of your own home. Please WhatsApp ONLY @ 8828 9765 for booking of an appointment, appreciate that!    Totally discreet and personable.  ;)

60mins - $80

90mins - $100

Daily from 1300hrs to 1700hrs.

Please check out my other posting regarding any Questions that you might have.  Hope to hear from you guys. Cheers! :)

Edited by CloudMaker

Hi guys, I appreciate all the interest and enquiry regarding Aromatherapy Oil Massage.  However, to those that WhatsApp @ 2-3am I find that is highly inappropriate and very inconsiderate.:wacko:

Please refrained from doing so as I don't run a 24 hours service. My hours as stated is from 1100hrs to 2000hrs daily.

Thank you for your understanding.:pray: 

Edited by CloudMaker

Hi guys, as I am providing Housecall Aromatherapy Oil Massage therapy, booking without a proper address that includes house or unit number will be declined.  

As a customer, you have the right to choose the type of service provided.  As a service provider, I reserve the right to reject any booking that is deemed inappropriate.  Thank you for your understanding. :pray:-_-

IMG_0390.JPG

Edited by CloudMaker

Hi guys, I am flattered by the amount of booking and enquiry and I truly appreciate your interest.  :wub:

However, I realise some of you prefer instant gratification at a moment notice which most of the time I can't fulfil due to it being last minute.  :doh:

I seek your understanding that due to location and travelling time I have to decline your booking, unfortunately.  Just for your information, I am residing in the Northwestern part of Singapore

Please book at least 3 hours in advance, preferably 1 day in advance would be ideal

Have a great weekend ahead! :)

Edited by CloudMaker

Time We Discuss That Phone/WhatsApp Etiquette -_-

When you make a phone enquiry through WhatsApp, what's your move after you say 'Hi'?  Or worse, there wasn't even a basic greeting. :blink:

Too often, I hear the person do the following:

"You massage boy?"

"U massage?"

"How much?"

"Any extra?"

"Free now?" "

"Wru?"

"Your place where?" 

All of which forces me to ask, "May I know who is this?"

Of course, I need to ask cause the person never introduce himself.  If not, how would I ever know who am I chatting with?  That's why in just 3 seconds you make an impression to someone on the phone, which not necessary is a positive one.  :thumbdown:

So a simple strategy, introduce yourself right away!:thumb:

"Hi, my name is Jay and I saw your posting regarding Aromatherapy Oil Massage."

"Hi, this is Brandon.  Are you the guy that advertises on bw for massage?"

See the difference?  It sounds much more pleasant and genuine.  Yes, it's subtle and only takes up 1% of the WhatsApp conversation.  Still, a proper introduction set the tone.  Thanks, for your time in reading this!  Just want to share this so no drama, please. :pray::pray:

Good Manner Is Sexy!  :wub:

Edited by CloudMaker

Hi guys, I provide a wide variety of Aromatherapy Massage Oil to enhance your journey with me.  Book now and enjoy a more personable and relaxing experience!  Cheers!  :wub:

To find out more regarding the Aromatherapy Oil I uses, please refer to my posting above.   Alternatively, you may visit my website for more information. :thumb:

IMG_0439.JPG

Edited by CloudMaker

• G_M changed the title to 大卫(David's) Outcall Aromatherapy Oil Massage

Hi guys, don't let the 'blue monster' dampen your Monday! :(  Book my service and enjoy a more personable and enjoyable experience with my collections of Aromatherapy Oil (please refer to my posting above) to enhance your journey with me. :thumb:

Daily from 1300hrs - 1700hrs.  Kindly please WhatsApp only @ 8828 9765 for booking of an appointment.   A gentle reminder, do remember to introduce yourself!  Cheers! :wub:

GOOD MANNER IS HOT!

P.S.  I Do Housecall Only.  Please visit my website to find out more.

Edited by CloudMaker

• G_M changed the title to Cloudmaker Massage Services (The Masseur had ended his service and post locked)
  • G_M locked, unlocked and locked this topic