Jump to content
Happy Birthday Singapore

Share your skincare routines!


Recommended Posts

Hello everyone! I'm a skincare junkie and I hope to learn about your skincare routines, favourite products, tips on maintaining your face & combating acne

 

For me in this weather I have oily combination skin, oily on the t-zone and the other parts of my face & a little dry on the inner cheeks of my face. 

 

Some of my favourite products

 

Sunscreen: Dr Jart, UV sun fluid, which I bought at Sephora. Took me long to find the perfect sunscreen for me because

most sunscreen are generally thick, heavy on the face & leaves a chalky white finish on the face however the consistency and texture 

of this sunblock is light and thin almost water gel like absorbs into the skin nicely & leaves no white finish. I've been using it for almost 

a year now and have repurchased a new bottle would continue to use this.

 

Moisturisers: Like the sunblock it took me quite a while to finally find something I like, but for now I'm using the Bioderma Sensibio Light soothing cream as 

my moisturiser. It's not thick & it absorbs well. I'm currently trying to find and explore other moisturisers so if you have any suggestions please share too :)

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Mmmmmmmouk
40 minutes ago, hey_jen said:

Hello everyone! I'm a skincare junkie and I hope to learn about your skincare routines, favourite products, tips on maintaining your face & combating acne

 

For me in this weather I have oily combination skin, oily on the t-zone and the other parts of my face & a little dry on the inner cheeks of my face. 

 

Some of my favourite products

 

Sunscreen: Dr Jart, UV sun fluid, which I bought at Sephora. Took me long to find the perfect sunscreen for me because

most sunscreen are generally thick, heavy on the face & leaves a chalky white finish on the face however the consistency and texture 

of this sunblock is light and thin almost water gel like absorbs into the skin nicely & leaves no white finish. I've been using it for almost 

a year now and have repurchased a new bottle would continue to use this.

 

Moisturisers: Like the sunblock it took me quite a while to finally find something I like, but for now I'm using the Bioderma Sensibio Light soothing cream as 

my moisturiser. It's not thick & it absorbs well. I'm currently trying to find and explore other moisturisers so if you have any suggestions please share too :)

 

 

 

Good for you. I also was given dr. Jart uv sunblock . I think it suits asian skin. Good for oily skin and wet humid weather.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Let me share u a real story :

 

 I stop using branded  Biotherm since on day I found they cheat on their contents volume.

 

That week I was down with flu, so I decide to play with my Biotherm content bottle of 100 ml. Open it completely and fill up my cough mixture.

 

I used my cough mixture bottle  of 75ml  and pour into the Biotherm bottle ( 100ml ) and found that it was filled up even when my cough mixture bottle of 75 ml was not even empty.==== means claimed 100ml is less than  75ml.

 

They costs so much yet they cheated on contents, buyer will never verified its volume

 

Called the Biotherm Agent same as, Esteer Lauder, they came back and took my bottles, and claimed they do not know such , but will investigate...gone taken my biotherm bottle ...and never return nor reply.

 

I hence stop using Biotherm.

 

Instead using a PH 5,5 for many years , generic medical wash for skin @ 1/10th of the price I pay for Biotherm, never regrets !!!

 

PM if u wanna know the brand I use for years now, has never failed me and its medical grade use in sKin specialist clinics.

 

Edited by CumdrinkNgo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Blank
46 minutes ago, CumdrinkNgo said:

Let me share u a real story :

 

 I stop using branded  Biotherm since on day I found they cheat on their contents volume.

 

That week I was down with flu, so I decide to play with my Biotherm content bottle of 100 ml. Open it completely and fill up my cough mixture.

 

I used my cough mixture bottle  of 75ml  and pour into the Biotherm bottle ( 100ml ) and found that it was filled up even when my cough mixture bottle of 75 ml was not even empty.==== means claimed 100ml is less than  75ml.

 

They costs so much yet they cheated on contents, buyer will never verified its volume

 

Called the Biotherm Agent same as, Esteer Lauder, they came back and took my bottles, and claimed they do not know such , but will investigate...gone taken my biotherm bottle ...and never return nor reply.

 

I hence stop using Biotherm.

 

Instead using a PH 5,5 for many years , generic medical wash for skin @ 1/10th of the price I pay for Biotherm, never regrets !!!

 

PM if u wanna know the brand I use for years now, has never failed me and its medical grade use in shin specialist clinics.

 

 

Thanks, I have boycott this company too. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Umm previously I only used 3 products that I lived by & they helped to clear my skin and acne since I used to have really bad eczema on face..

So it used to be Bernard Cassiere's Milk for All Skin (Discontinued), SES Soothing Cream and SES Corrector Gel. 

 

Recently had breakouts so this is my daily routine (Note: i have sensitive skin and moved to korean skincare):

Double cleanse (Banila Co. Clean It Zero Purity + COSRX low pH morning cleanser)

Toner (COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner)

Essence (Primera Miracle Seed Essence + COSRX Advanced 96 Snail Power Essence)

Ampoule (COSRX Propolis Light Ampoule)

Moisturiser (HUXLEY light & more oil)

Sunscreen - only in the morning (MISSHA All Around Safe Block Essence Sun Milk)

 

It's alot of work and whenever there's a pimple breakout, I'll just use a patch or pimple cream like OXY5 that's not so harsh overnight.

 

My friend and I made a compilation of Korean products to try if you're keen on the routine haha PM or let me know on the thread.

 

p.s: call me vain or whatever but it's true... What a difference it makes to your confidence when you have really good skin that people 'compliment' or 'admire' vs being insecure about dry skin, peeling etc. since people always look at face > body > personality lmao.

 

to each his own, I'd say!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

for my skin condition, to have good skin, AVOID THE SUN AT ALL COST.

 

I only use Dettol soap and Olay 7-in-1 moisturiser.

But i love to buy many other products, but i don't use them regularly. 

Every few days, i would wash soap on my face few times. It will be less oil. Thats when i can easily remove all the dead skin without using scrub.

Repeat another time.

After which, apply a moisture that suit yr face.

 

Avoid the sun as much as possible. They only SPOILT your complexion. it takes 1 hour to spoilt yr skin but 3 months to recover back.

 

My complexion is flawless in the past for 15 years, countless compliments. But now, due to work, i often go under the sun. sigh..... 

I don't have acnes issues.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Guest

I can't live without my fereo. Good cleansing is the key to beautiful good skin. You really feels the different when you cleanses your skin with foreo. https://www.foreo.com

 

I also stopped buying those high end brands. Used to love origins products. But ever since I started using soap as cleaner I never look back. Not only its effective and its cheap too. 1 bar of Nubian heritage African black soap last me 4 months and cost only $5.50!

 

I use avocado oil as moisturiser even though I have oily skin. It doesn't clog my skin. Absorbed by my skin fast and wasn't oily. I like the fact that it's moisturising and totally natural. I use this oil for my whole body and hair. 

 

Sunscreen I'm using Kiss my face. No white residue. Give me a healthy glow. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In case you've never noticed, the majority of the beauty brands in the world are in an oligopoly. The big ones are Estee Lauder Group,  L'Oreal, and Coty. Under their umbrella are hundreds of smaller brands which they had either created or acquired. The one thing that is consistent with the acquisition process, particularly with EL brands is that they tend to change the formula after. This is due to economies of scale, and generally for the worse. Most consumers will never notice the difference, but if you are a stickler for ingredients, and go through them before and after acquisition, you will notice subtle changes. 

 

Love. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, benedict5856 said:

for my skin condition, to have good skin, AVOID THE SUN AT ALL COST.

 

I only use Dettol soap and Olay 7-in-1 moisturiser.

But i love to buy many other products, but i don't use them regularly. 

Every few days, i would wash soap on my face few times. It will be less oil. Thats when i can easily remove all the dead skin without using scrub.

Repeat another time.

After which, apply a moisture that suit yr face.

 

Avoid the sun as much as possible. They only SPOILT your complexion. it takes 1 hour to spoilt yr skin but 3 months to recover back.

 

My complexion is flawless in the past for 15 years, countless compliments. But now, due to work, i often go under the sun. sigh..... 

I don't have acnes issues.

 

 

 

Have you tried suncreen for the face? Like an SPF 50++ one

Tech Reviewer on Rhyn Reviews and YouTube: https://youtube.com/rhynreviews.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Skin damage due to sun exposure is oh so true. In fact, I believe we alr knew that.

 

For those who drive, you realize there are more damaging signs on our right arm and right side on our face?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There's a similiar thread.

 

Anyway I've tried many products and keep changing products cause I believe that our skin will get immune to the products formula (unless your product is from brands like estee Lauder which they change/upgrade their formula every few years) and there's always a better product with a newly found/invented ingredient.

 

Here's the current products that im using with the skincare routine sequence:

1) Krave beauty - matcha hemp hydrating cleanser 

(The founder is a youtuber that I have been following for quite sometime and the product even received great reviews from other youtuber)

2) St ives- green tea scrub 

3) Kiehls - rare earth mask

(Best clay mask ever, i won't change it. Cause I've tried clay mask from many popular brands and most don't react well or are not doing as well as what this mask did to my skin. It really close my pores!)

4) Whamisa- deep rich toner 

5) Whamisa - toner refresh

(2 layers of toner. The toners act like sk-II. I switch between the toners.) 

6) Cosrx - bha power liquid 

(Cheap and does what a bha should really do.)

7) Niod - multi molecular hylauronic 

(Expensive but is a must have.)

8) The ordinary - niacinamide 10% + zinc

(Cheap and does it's job. Can't live without this also)

9) La Roche posay - effaclar k+ daily treatment

(Just started to test the product.. so far. So good. No effect. This product is basically to prevent black head while controlling sebum and unclog and tighten pores. But the other products that im using does the same job too so not sure whether is this product doing it's job or not.)

10) cosrx - centella blemish cream 

(I only use this at night alternating with my sleeping mask or after gym)

11) sulwhasoo- sleeping mask

12) Dr jart+ - every sun day sun fluid 

13) Dr jart+ - ctrl A sun protection 

(I love Dr jart+ and their sunscreen. Light and doesn't make my face oily.)

13) nature republic - aloe Vera gel

(I use it everywhere.)

 

Please note that no.2-7 and 9-13 are products that I don't use daily.

And no.4,5,9,11 are products that I probably change and stop using after I've completed them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Superficial

Look like all the gay bitches use a lot of shit for the face, when turn 35 or more still like 20s meh? 

 

I use nothing, eat rice only still have shinny skin

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/25/2018 at 2:54 PM, CumdrinkNgo said:

Let me share u a real story :

 

 I stop using branded  Biotherm since on day I found they cheat on their contents volume.

 

That week I was down with flu, so I decide to play with my Biotherm content bottle of 100 ml. Open it completely and fill up my cough mixture.

 

I used my cough mixture bottle  of 75ml  and pour into the Biotherm bottle ( 100ml ) and found that it was filled up even when my cough mixture bottle of 75 ml was not even empty.==== means claimed 100ml is less than  75ml.

 

They costs so much yet they cheated on contents, buyer will never verified its volume

 

Called the Biotherm Agent same as, Esteer Lauder, they came back and took my bottles, and claimed they do not know such , but will investigate...gone taken my biotherm bottle ...and never return nor reply.

 

I hence stop using Biotherm.

 

Instead using a PH 5,5 for many years , generic medical wash for skin @ 1/10th of the price I pay for Biotherm, never regrets !!!

 

PM if u wanna know the brand I use for years now, has never failed me and its medical grade use in sKin specialist clinics.

 

 

Hi CumdrinkNgo,

 

I work in a branding and packaging agency, i deal mostly with designs so your concerns of product net weight and liquid content is not my expertise, however, i do have an explanation for it.

 

That 100ml you see printed on the carton does not necessarily mean you get 100ml worth of product, it's common industry knowledge for them to do an underfill because of multiple reasons, such as transportation (for eg, via pressurized aircraft) filling it to a full can have side effects on certain packaging.

That being said, when they underfill your serum, reputable brands sometimes increase the potency (or something along that line) so you're essentially still paying apple-for-apple.

 

 

I know for a fact 100ml does not mean 100ml of liquid product, sometimes it means 100ml of certain potency chemical, so if you mix it to 75 or 120ml, the potency remains the same. And big companies like them usually won't cheat one lah, to sell in Sephora / Singapore, theres alot of checks to pass through.

 

And i know my explanation very half fucked, i hope it helps, somehow.

 

HOWEVER!!
I do not represent these companies, if they really underfil your product and cheat then shame on them.

 

Edited by helpmemedic
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest handsome korean big dick
43 minutes ago, helpmemedic said:

 

Hi CumdrinkNgo,

 

I work in a branding and packaging agency, i deal mostly with designs so your concerns of product net weight and liquid content is not my expertise, however, i do have an explanation for it.

 

That 100ml you see printed on the carton does not necessarily mean you get 100ml worth of product, it's common industry knowledge for them to do an underfill because of multiple reasons, such as transportation (for eg, via pressurized aircraft) filling it to a full can have side effects on certain packaging.

That being said, when they underfill your serum, reputable brands sometimes increase the potency (or something along that line) so you're essentially still paying apple-for-apple.

 

 

I know for a fact 100ml does not mean 100ml of liquid product, sometimes it means 100ml of certain potency chemical, so if you mix it to 75 or 120ml, the potency remains the same. And big companies like them usually won't cheat one lah, to sell in Sephora / Singapore, theres alot of checks to pass through.

 

And i know my explanation very half fucked, i hope it helps, somehow.

 

HOWEVER!!
I do not represent these companies, if they really underfil your product and cheat then shame on them.

 

 

 

Yep, you explanation is half fucked, and very lop sided.

 

if a company claims on its packaging that a  product contains 100 ml . it means precisely that , 100ml of product , unless they indicate that a nett weight of the vital ingredient is only 75 ml in a 100 ml full weight container.

 

I can accept if they indicate on the packaging says clearly on the box , that product was full when packaged at factory, but some settling may occur during transport, and hence the package looks less after transport and product settles after being toss around.

 

or like canned food mushrooms or abalone, the will show you the contents with water 375 ml but the nett weight of the abalone without the salt water is 285 mg , and that is nett weight of product.

 

For serums, moisturisers, foundations, 50 ml indicated on the bottle means exactly that,  if it does not match up to the indicated weight you may bring it up to the manufacturer,  or retailer. it is fraud or mislabelling on the seller.

 

 

I have bought a fragrance from Nuance at changi airport,after getting home i used the product for aweek and i found it smells different from what it used to and wrote into NUance via email and they believed me, and the just told me to bring the product back at the airport outlet and they gave me a refund and said they will retrun the product to the mmother comapny which is Estee Lauder with my feedback,  they even apologised for not satisfying my needs , they know I am apaying customer who can afford Estee lauder productsand they vaue that.

 

I return to buy other Estee and Clinique products knowing I can trust that company that was 7 years ago.

 

I don't know if it is the same today.

 

America has changed so much and the president is Trump

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Blank
15 hours ago, Guest Superficial said:

Look like all the gay bitches use a lot of shit for the face, when turn 35 or more still like 20s meh? 

 

I use nothing, eat rice only still have shinny skin

 

I've seen some guys who are 35 but really look like 25. Duno what their bf have been feeding them. The opposite is true as well for uncle looking gays in their mid 20s

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Guest Blank said:

 

I've seen some guys who are 35 but really look like 25. Duno what their bf have been feeding them. The opposite is true as well for uncle looking gays in their mid 20s

 

Key word "some", it's minor

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Guest Superficial said:

Look like all the gay bitches use a lot of shit for the face, when turn 35 or more still like 20s meh? 

 

I use nothing, eat rice only still have shinny skin

 

And you act like gay bitches should be using nothing, eat rice only and have shinny skin like you huh?

 

talk about "men" skincare products they are selling out there, guys who DO take care of their skin (just openly or privately)) and insecurities faced when they breakout real badly...

 

all about treating your skin right; not everyone wants to spend so much on skincare but we don't have natural shinny face like yours mah... 

 

...the audacity, to even call us bitches when you are barking up the wrong tree... bitch. :yuk:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Blank
1 hour ago, Guest Neh said:

 

Key word "some", it's minor

 

Because the minority uses the correct beauty product. You don't expect a plant to grow stronger without help of extra fertilizer or nutrients right? Same as you don't expect good skin if you use nothing on your face right? 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Blank
1 hour ago, PL4Y said:

 

"where you want me to cum?"

"cum on my face" 

 

I don't like cum on my face. It's either on tummy, mouth or inside me. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/26/2018 at 11:03 PM, TheRareSolstice said:

Toner and essence from Whoo. It is easily absorbed by my skin ( oily to combination skin) 

 

Sunscreen from La Rosh Posay. Not oily and immediately absorbed, with matte finish. Thats what i like about it :)

Can check which one r u referring to? I mean the sunscreen name. Cos i bought 1 before.. is for oily ski. But non matte. Turn out to be damn oily.. :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Beauty routine
59 minutes ago, Summerbitch said:

Can check which one r u referring to? I mean the sunscreen name. Cos i bought 1 before.. is for oily ski. But non matte. Turn out to be damn oily.. :(

 

I think its La Roche Posay 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Tan Boy
2 hours ago, Summerbitch said:

Can check which one r u referring to? I mean the sunscreen name. Cos i bought 1 before.. is for oily ski. But non matte. Turn out to be damn oily.. :(

 

Think is this, La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Ultra-Light Fluid SPF 50+, shake well before you. I got oily skin, so far this is the best I've come across for me.

 

#

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have also kind of stopped using those big brands. Now, I use what dematologist recommends like Eucerin. Their sun block is great for oily skin too and you only need to apply a little. This brand has good moisturisers too, Ato Control range, very fine. For body, can go for Physiogel products, not sticky. However, when I travel to Australia, i still like to buy Jurlique products as they are natural. Face moisturusers, you only need to use a bit with the mist spray. Absorbs well and pretty economical.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/27/2018 at 12:42 AM, Guest handsome korean big dick said:

 

 

Yep, you explanation is half fucked, and very lop sided.

 

if a company claims on its packaging that a  product contains 100 ml . it means precisely that , 100ml of product , unless they indicate that a nett weight of the vital ingredient is only 75 ml in a 100 ml full weight container.

 

I can accept if they indicate on the packaging says clearly on the box , that product was full when packaged at factory, but some settling may occur during transport, and hence the package looks less after transport and product settles after being toss around.

 

or like canned food mushrooms or abalone, the will show you the contents with water 375 ml but the nett weight of the abalone without the salt water is 285 mg , and that is nett weight of product.

 

For serums, moisturisers, foundations, 50 ml indicated on the bottle means exactly that,  if it does not match up to the indicated weight you may bring it up to the manufacturer,  or retailer. it is fraud or mislabelling on the seller.

 

 

I have bought a fragrance from Nuance at changi airport,after getting home i used the product for aweek and i found it smells different from what it used to and wrote into NUance via email and they believed me, and the just told me to bring the product back at the airport outlet and they gave me a refund and said they will retrun the product to the mmother comapny which is Estee Lauder with my feedback,  they even apologised for not satisfying my needs , they know I am apaying customer who can afford Estee lauder productsand they vaue that.

 

I return to buy other Estee and Clinique products knowing I can trust that company that was 7 years ago.

 

I don't know if it is the same today.

 

America has changed so much and the president is Trump

 

 

Parental organization of Biotherm is L'oreal, and L'oreal is a french personal care organization.

Not everything is trump's fault....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Blank
1 hour ago, Guest moisturizer said:

does anyone moisturize their ENTIRE body? by entire i mean bum and front too... 

 

i mean hey, skin after all 

 

Once in a while, I moisturise my kkj by unrolling the skin and then apply some before rolling back to sleep. I swear it feels extra soft the next day. 

 

I don't use it on my bum to avoid the sticky feeling 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 

20 hours ago, Guest Tan Boy said:

 

Think is this, La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Ultra-Light Fluid SPF 50+, shake well before you. I got oily skin, so far this is the best I've come across for me.

 

#

Maybe not for me.. I was also using this, damn oily after 2hours on my face, normal if apply on my body but if apply on the back of my hand will be very drying.. there's another one that have green stripe on the bottle that indicate matte. Nv got the chance to try it. 

18 hours ago, slimchest said:

I have also kind of stopped using those big brands. Now, I use what dematologist recommends like Eucerin. Their sun block is great for oily skin too and you only need to apply a little. This brand has good moisturisers too, Ato Control range, very fine. For body, can go for Physiogel products, not sticky. However, when I travel to Australia, i still like to buy Jurlique products as they are natural. Face moisturusers, you only need to use a bit with the mist spray. Absorbs well and pretty economical.

I love eucerin white therapy fluid for combination skin. Keep my oily skin hydrated and matte throughout the say without feeling dry. Just that spf30 only. :(

Edited by Summerbitch
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/27/2018 at 11:08 PM, Guest Blank said:

 

I don't like cum on my face. It's either on tummy, mouth or inside me. 

 

giphy.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have very OILY skin. It's also acne-prone.

 

Anyone knows the best way to control sebum and also breakouts. T_T 

 

I feel so insecure about my skin. 

 

giphy.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Guest Tan Boy said:

 

Think is this,

, shake well before you. I got oily skin, so far this is the best I've come across for me.

 

#

 

 

I think I might give this a try. I have oily skin too. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, fallmerees said:

I have very OILY skin. It's also acne-prone.

 

Anyone knows the best way to control sebum and also breakouts. T_T 

 

I feel so insecure about my skin. 

 

giphy.gif

 

Personally [ = not sure if it will work for you] when I use a skincare product that has niacinamide in it, it helps with the sebum and helps with the pores as well. Nowadays a lot of skincare line include niacinamide (Olay 7 in 1 daily cream for example).

Brands like Paula's Choice and The Ordinary have boosters/serums of this ingredient.

 

*added links to the products mentioned:

10% Niacinamide Booster - Paula's Choice Singapore

The Ordinary | Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% - 30ml

Edited by HanWuJi
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, HanWuJi said:

 

Personally [ = not sure if it will work for you] when I use a skincare product that has niacinamide in it, it helps with the sebum and helps with the pores as well. Nowadays a lot of skincare line include niacinamide (Olay 7 in 1 daily cream for example).

Brands like Paula's Choice and The Ordinary have boosters/serums of this ingredient.

 

*added links to the products mentioned:

10% Niacinamide Booster - Paula's Choice Singapore

The Ordinary | Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% - 30ml

 

Ah this is useful! 


Holy cow! Paula's Choice is really expensive but my broke ass would go for The Ordinary!

 

Do you use them?

 

Thank you! :) 

Edited by fallmerees
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I use a simple regime of washing and protection, nothing really complicating but I love indulging in hand and body creams and lotions:

 

Face wash - Kiehl's Calendula Foaming Wash

Face protector - Kiehl's Daily UV Defense

Face Lotion - Aesop Facial Hydrating Cream

Handwash - Aesop Reverence Aromatique Handwash

Handcare - Aesop Reverence Aromatique Hand Balm

Body lotion - Aesop Resolute Body Hydrating Balm

Feet care - LÓccitane Dry Skin Foot Cream

Haircare - mixture depending on my mood of the day - Aesop Equalising Shampoo, Saach Dr Alkaitis Herbal Shampoo, Crabtree & Evelyn Verbena and Lavendar Shampoo, and Body Shop fragrant shampoo.

 

 

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

 

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

 

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/29/2018 at 10:08 AM, kimlo777 said:

I use a simple regime of washing and protection, nothing really complicating but I love indulging in hand and body creams and lotions:

 

Face wash - Kiehl's Calendula Foaming Wash

Face protector - Kiehl's Daily UV Defense

Face Lotion - Aesop Facial Hydrating Cream

Handwash - Aesop Reverence Aromatique Handwash

Handcare - Aesop Reverence Aromatique Hand Balm

Body lotion - Aesop Resolute Body Hydrating Balm

Feet care - LÓccitane Dry Skin Foot Cream

Haircare - mixture depending on my mood of the day - Aesop Equalising Shampoo, Saach Dr Alkaitis Herbal Shampoo, Crabtree & Evelyn Verbena and Lavendar Shampoo, and Body Shop fragrant shampoo.

 

 

F

Edited by randomperson
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Summerbitch said:

 

 

Maybe not for me.. I was also using this, damn oily after 2hours on my face, normal if apply on my body but if apply on the back of my hand will be very drying.. there's another one that have green stripe on the bottle that indicate matte. Nv got the chance to try it. 

I love eucerin white therapy fluid for combination skin. Keep my oily skin hydrated and matte throughout the say without feeling dry. Just that spf30 only. :(

It is spf 50+

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, randomperson said:

I used to buy from mankind.co.uk when it has 20%-25% off plus free delivery. Of cuz perfume can only buy locally. R u from Australia?

I m Sgrean. When i do go to US, will buy Kiehl's. Sydney, can buy Jurlique or Aesop.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...
counter