Male HQ

Will you go pinkdot if you have nothing on that day?

Guest Blank

Have never really been a social butterfly; in fact I despise these people. 

I may volunteer though.. but I won't announce it to the entire world for sure. 

34 minutes ago, Guest Sigh said:

. but I won't announce it to the entire world for sure. 

Why, being gay is a shame?   You should be ashamed of yourself for daring to make that kind of statement.

55 minutes ago, lonelyglobe said:

Is not shameful but also not something proud for whole world to know.

Is not shameful but also not something i need to let those big mouths who gossip behind my back to know.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest -  sigh -

Will be free that day, but most likely I will not turn up.

I admit there is a lot of pressure inflicted on myself. I am am unloved, and no one gives a shit about me.

It will be a sucky feeling to go and witness everyone else cheerful and loving but I am all alone.

Guest Proud to be gay

Been going to pink dot since 2009. Lately it has become crowded and last year i went with a lesbian girl whom met online. So ya it was awkward but at least I didn’t went alone. This year maybe shall go alone. Anyone going?

Guest guest
20 hours ago, Guest Proud to be gay said:

Been going to pink dot since 2009. Lately it has become crowded and last year i went with a lesbian girl whom met online. So ya it was awkward but at least I didn’t went alone. This year maybe shall go alone. Anyone going?

There should be many people going.

Seriously I have been trying to go every year but always conflict with something else. I won’t mind going there to checkout although I will be all alone loitering there. 

On 6/27/2018 at 6:47 PM, Kkklaus said:

Honestly, I just use Pinkdot as an excuse to meet my friends to hang out tgt. But I don't think I'll be participating this year. Its getting a little crowded. Good to know that there are more supporters but they refuse to expand the event area so its like suffocating yourself in there. So i guess its a no to your question XD

i dont think they refused, its more of they cant

Guest Curious

So foreigners are not even allowed outside of the event barricade? :( 

I wanna show support but seems like can't... 

On 6/27/2018 at 6:47 PM, Kkklaus said:

Honestly, I just use Pinkdot as an excuse to meet my friends to hang out tgt. But I don't think I'll be participating this year. Its getting a little crowded. Good to know that there are more supporters but they refuse to expand the event area so its like suffocating yourself in there. So i guess its a no to your question XD

On 7/1/2018 at 5:43 PM, JaO said:

i dont think they refused, its more of they cant

Yeap, the committee's hands are tied when it comes to event space, since Hong Lim Park is the only place where you are allowed to hold "public speaking events". There was that one year where they had intended to move Pink Dot to Marina Barrage but it was shot down.

15 minutes ago, Guest Curious said:

So long as you are not within the space itself, being outside the barricade should be fine, I believe. There were plenty of non-Singaporeans/PRs outside last year. But then again my memory is hazy so don't take my word for it.

Guest Guest
14 hours ago, Guest Curious said:

I think you can go but cannot enter inside the pinkdot area barricaded. You can stay outside the barricaded area. Even many sporeans also cannot enter the area due to overcowded inside.

Guest Blank
1 hour ago, Guest Little Pinky said:

Look like Pinkdot is cumming very fast.  Please get ready to cum together for the event.

I saw quite a lot of cuties there last year and some exchanged eye contact with me for a few seconds :redface: some with their bfs are cute and my type too! A little muscular, short neat hair and lovely shaven face

Guest Guest
5 minutes ago, Guest Blank said:

I saw quite a lot of cuties there last year and some exchanged eye contact with me for a few seconds :redface: some with their bfs are cute and my type too! A little muscular, short neat hair and lovely shaven face

Sure to have cuties at pinkdot but all are see but no touch.

Guest Eyes candy
15 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Sure to have cuties at pinkdot but all are see but no touch.

Eye-to-Eye touch can already, not need so phyiscal.

Guest Guest

The org should create an app for gays to hook up when attending pinkdot, work with hotels for goodrates if any gays want to spend the night for sex after. If not provide temp rooms for relieve. That will surely be a good marketing effort to attract more gays to pinkdot.

Guest Issit!
41 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

The org should create an app for gays to hook up when attending pinkdot, work with hotels for goodrates if any gays want to spend the night for sex after. If not provide temp rooms for relieve. That will surely be a good marketing effort to attract more gays to pinkdot.

Good marketing for dollars, but bad public publicity.  You want pinkdot to get blacklisted by the garment issit?

Guest Guest
11 minutes ago, Guest Issit! said:

Good marketing for dollars, but bad public publicity.  You want pinkdot to get blacklisted by the garment issit?

Sex is human nature. Why is that bad when its consent? Safe sex can be promoted.

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Sex is human nature. Why is that bad when its consent? Safe sex can be promoted.

Pinkdot is not a sex hookup event. Please do not create a bad impression and reputation for pinkdot.

Guest Guest
3 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Pinkdot is not a sex hookup event. Please do not create a bad impression and reputation for pinkdot.

You must be one of those uptight straightlaced type is still living with your mother.

Why is hooking up for sex will create a bad impression? You do not hook up for sex? Sex is part of our history..the short flim Ben's last day at katong swimming complex..an award winning film is not about meeting friends for a swim hor.

Sex and casual sex is part of our gay history and played an important and emotional role. 

Guest Blank
3 hours ago, Guest Eyes candy said:

Eye-to-Eye touch can already, not need so phyiscal.

I'm also contented with eye to eye contact :redface: if I'm not attached, I wouldn't mind going up to befriends with them. Maybe I don't have many handsome gay friends in my circle, just a small handful :/

38 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I agree don't associate pinkdot with publicity of sex hook up. It is a place to show the straights that we can love and be faithful to our spouse as gay men too.

How they always see us is to suck every single guys' dick out there and have sex with many strangers. Please don't portray yourself like a slut to stain our high SES status. I am very sure even the straights don't promote sex openly! 

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, Guest Blank said:

I'm also contented with eye to eye contact :redface: if I'm not attached, I wouldn't mind going up to befriends with them. Maybe I don't have many handsome gay friends in my circle, just a small handful :/

I agree don't associate pinkdot with publicity of sex hook up. It is a place to show the straights that we can love and be faithful to our spouse as gay men too.

How they always see us is to suck every single guys' dick out there and have sex with many strangers. Please don't portray yourself like a slut to stain our high SES status. I am very sure even the straights don't promote sex openly! 

So you want to confine gays to how straights perceive gays? Pinkdot should educate gays like you. Why should we give a f what and how straights view gays?

If I want to be a slut so what? Who are you to tell gays who should we sleep with and how many sex partners we should have. 

We do not judge people. If you choose to not have sex, its your right. If I choose to be a slut and suck as many cocks as I can, its my choice.

Guest Curious
22 hours ago, Butterscotch said:

So long as you are not within the space itself, being outside the barricade should be fine, I believe. There were plenty of non-Singaporeans/PRs outside last year. But then again my memory is hazy so don't take my word for it.

9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I think you can go but cannot enter inside the pinkdot area barricaded. You can stay outside the barricaded area. Even many sporeans also cannot enter the area due to overcowded inside.

Ohh... Thanks guys! I may go after all :P

Guest Blank
4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

So you want to confine gays to how straights perceive gays? Pinkdot should educate gays like you. Why should we give a f what and how straights view gays?

If I want to be a slut so what? Who are you to tell gays who should we sleep with and how many sex partners we should have. 

We do not judge people. If you choose to not have sex, its your right. If I choose to be a slut and suck as many cocks as I can, its my choice.

Sluts like you give gays which already is already suffering a bad image an even poorer reputation. You don't judge people doesn't mean your family, relatives, friends, classmates, neighbors, bosses, colleagues, strangers won't judge you. You are just a small pathetic 0.001% of the entire world that thinks like this. Gays are a very small percentage of the whole world, this is a fact you cannot deny. 

No wonder straights hate gays so much due to the above worst examples. Pinkdot is to educate and bring awareness that no matter you love men or women, you deserve respect and that doesn't apply to sluts who wanna promote sex and hook up as pinkdot's true purpose. No wonder after 10years of events, nothing has been educated since gay sluts themselves don't even understand the true meaning of love and deserve to be hated! Pinkdot organizers should first educate gays before the straights can fully understand where we stand. 

Pinkdot promotes the right to love.

Not the right to sex or promiscuity.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 6/27/2018 at 1:28 PM, CumdrinkNgo said:

tot inclusive society 

Last year foreigners just gather outside barricaded area wearing pink to support as pink dot organizer was force to buy a bunch of security people for the event to check ic to allow only singaporean and pr inside only.

Guest Guest
17 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

You must be one of those uptight straightlaced type is still living with your mother.

Why is hooking up for sex will create a bad impression? You do not hook up for sex? Sex is part of our history..the short flim Ben's last day at katong swimming complex..an award winning film is not about meeting friends for a swim hor.

Sex and casual sex is part of our gay history and played an important and emotional role. 

The purpose of pinkdot is not for sex hookup. If you yourself want to sex hookup, by all means go ahead. 

10 hours ago, Guest Blank said:

Sluts like you give gays which already is already suffering a bad image an even poorer reputation. You don't judge people doesn't mean your family, relatives, friends, classmates, neighbors, bosses, colleagues, strangers won't judge you. You are just a small pathetic 0.001% of the entire world that thinks like this. Gays are a very small percentage of the whole world, this is a fact you cannot deny. 

No wonder straights hate gays so much due to the above worst examples. Pinkdot is to educate and bring awareness that no matter you love men or women, you deserve respect and that doesn't apply to sluts who wanna promote sex and hook up as pinkdot's true purpose. No wonder after 10years of events, nothing has been educated since gay sluts themselves don't even understand the true meaning of love and deserve to be hated! Pinkdot organizers should first educate gays before the straights can fully understand where we stand. 

In all seriousness, what is wrong with being a slut? 

Guest Guest

The event tries to promote love, acceptance and rights of the LGBT community. But many participants do not go for this. They are for the after parties, pick up guys, sex and parading themselves. Sadly the str8 that participate are more genuine about this events than many of the LGBT there.

Guest Blank
8 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

The purpose of pinkdot is not for sex hookup. If you yourself want to sex hookup, by all means go ahead. 

It is you who said is for sex hook up and want to suck as many dicks as you want. Not me. Look below post to take pinkdot as some sex promoting event. Disgusting shit as below:

On 7/3/2018 at 3:30 PM, Guest Guest said:

6 hours ago, kingbitch said:

In all seriousness, what is wrong with being a slut? 

You want to get raped by thousands of men, that's your slutty business. But don't lump the slutiness together with a public pinkdot event in any small association. Keep the event clean. 

11 hours ago, fab said:

Pinkdot promotes the right to love.

Not the right to sex or promiscuity.

You see how the above gays are saying how right it is to promote sex and promiscuity and behaving like sluts during pinkdot. The message sent across pinkdot has fallen on deaf ears on gays, how do we expect straights to listen and respect us? Disappointed with own gay species...

On Tuesday, July 03, 2018 at 2:30 PM, Guest Guest said:

Nope, if it became too successful and our authority suspect something wrong going on, event can be banned like the snowball party years back.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2018 at 12:53 PM, Guest Guest said:

The event tries to promote love, acceptance and rights of the LGBT community. But many participants do not go for this. They are for the after parties, pick up guys, sex and parading themselves. Sadly the str8 that participate are more genuine about this events than many of the LGBT there.

I know quite some people who will rather go for Pink Ball than Pink Dot. Many people flying in to Singapore for Pink Ball to drink themselves high, dance on the floor topless and kiss random guys. Then go back to hotel for mass orgy until daylight. :D

8 minutes ago, hornbird said:

NO ! Singapore weather shucks !!!

foam party might be good though :D

Hot weather is damm legit. Taiwan pride ppl gather not hot. Quite shiok.

Discreet ppl will not go pink dot one. I've got friends who say while media like to show straight couples and family support pink dot, 95% of the people there are lgbt. So quite obvious. 

My thought is that why do LGBT need this event at all ?

When the day arrive that there would be events organised by polygamists, Orgy group, etc ? What would you think ?

LGBT rights are gradually and subtly accepted by the society. Gays sauna operation have been around since 1999.... cost - benefit analysis and an One-step-at-a-time approach is adopted by SG Govt in addressing emerging social needs and issues.

will the LGBT be legalised - not likely in next 20 years - the strong opponents have lots of influence in policies making positions.

just my two cents.

Edited by hornbird

Guest Chi Bye Beng
On 7/16/2018 at 3:01 PM, hornbird said:

My thought is that why do LGBT need this event at all ?

You kao simi peh,  if no pinkdot you complain other countries got gay pride, gay event and we do not have.  If not for pinkdot,  facebook anti-gay hate page will not be taken down,  MDA would continue to be so yaya papaya and our govt will not put those fundamentlist in their places.  We need to thank pinkdot for helping gay people to have a place in the world, to silent the critique and get people to be aware of our existence and recognise our contributions to the society.  So you kao simi peh? Don't go, don't go lah! Without you, the event will not stop for you and you will still be milking the benefit spritiually and emotionally from the pindot wherevere you are.  So, don't kao peh kao bu!

Guest Glyph
39 minutes ago, hornbird said:

Me, Laughing at your vanish by hiv  :D

again, don’t hide with guest name CBM, no balls ? Hahaha 

This will be the first and final warning coming from me. Do -NOT- make fun of people living with HIV or even insinuate as such. I will -NOT- tolerate such behaviour, this goes out to everyone.

And at least have a facepic as your display picture before you start criticising Guests' anonymity, you're really just as veiled.

SIT DOWN.

1 hour ago, Glyph said:

This will be the first and final warning coming from me. Do -NOT- make fun of people living with HIV or even insinuate as such. I will -NOT- tolerate such behaviour, this goes out to everyone.

And at least have a facepic as your display picture before you start criticising Guests' anonymity, you're really just as veiled.

SIT DOWN.

Warning? TQ!

Are you the moderator ?

my face pic is none of others concern , please do not intrude in members’ freedom and privacy !

If you are moderator ,  can you address those insults and stir up provocation ?

be impartial PLEASE !!

Edited by hornbird

• G_M changed the title to Will you go pinkdot if you have nothing on that day?
  • G_M featured and locked this topic