Male HQ

Anybody froze their sperm into a popsicle and suck n it and insert into the ass?

Guest fetish_btm

Guest Drinko
1 hour ago, Guest fetish_btm said:

Anybody froze their sperm into a popsicle and suck n it and insert into the ass?

Frozen stuff is too cold.  I would prefer to air-dried sperm into powder and when needed, stir 2 teaspoon into a cup of warm water for a protein drink. Add sweetener as needed. 

Sperm smells really bad after one day. It has this squid smell and after that it’s a smell I can’t explain in words. I get into a good mood when I smell fresh warm cum though.

If the frozen semen can smell as good as when it’s freshly shot out of the cock, I would love to suck on it like a lollipop.

Guest Guest
On 7/5/2018 at 9:11 AM, repressednerd said:

Sperm smells really bad after one day. It has this squid smell and after that it’s a smell I can’t explain in words. I get into a good mood when I smell fresh warm cum though.

If the frozen semen can smell as good as when it’s freshly shot out of the cock, I would love to suck on it like a lollipop.

Although freshly shot out cum is nice but not all fresh cum is nice also. Some cum smell funny also.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.