Male HQ

Getting a blowjob while being fuck

justme40

Love it but can not get hard but it still feel nice but semi hard only.....even when I cum. BUt not all guys are into sucking on a semi rigid dick.. it is a bit of a fetish for some guys I encountered

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

In one of the orgies that I had, there was this guy who was definitely a nipple guy.  While I was getting fucked in the ass and sucking on another guy's dick, he was busy sucking my tits one after the other.  After a long time of enjoying my tits, he straddled me when the guy I was sucking blew his spunk and left the scene, and made me stroke him to orgasm as he continued playing with my tits.  Definitely a tit guy and I was loving his attention.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• 6 months later...

I had a slightly different experience:

The bottom sat on me and I was lying close to the edge of the bed. My head was leaning out of the bed and I was giving a BJ to another top. After a while, the top and I switched position.

It was kind of interesting yet weird feeling for me. Not that easy to focus though. First and last time with them.

Edited by thorzguy

That remind me many many years ago when I had an affair with a married colleague. One time we had an orgy with his Australian friend in a hotel. 

Although my colleague was a top, I rimmed him and fingered him before I held him down to let his friend entered him. He struggled and moaned loudly. I shut him up by fucking his mouth with my 6” thick cock. 

He began to enjoy it and start having an erection while being fucked at both ends. Somehow the situation made me feel very hornier that I went down on him and take his equally big cock deep into my mouth. 

Imagin we were doing 69 sucking like no tomorrow while he. was being fucked with steady rhythm by Australian cock. 

I didn’t know how long it was before I realized that I shot my cum into his mouth and he also shot his into mine. I remembered very clearly that I was very high that I drank his sperm and continued sucking him until our cocks became soft in our mouth. 

I got up and French kissing each other without realizing that his friend had also cummed into his ass. 

Gosh ... that was my best 69 ever and till date, I really wanted to relive this scene again. 

Too bad, we both still remained as friends without benefits since I got married. 

8 minutes ago, bi2bi69 said:

That remind me many many years ago when I had an affair with a married colleague. One time we had an orgy with his Australian friend in a hotel. 

Although my colleague was a top, I rimmed him and fingered him before I held him down to let his friend entered him. He struggled and moaned loudly. I shut him up by fucking his mouth with my 6” thick cock. 

He began to enjoy it and start having an erection while being fucked at both ends. Somehow the situation made me feel very hornier that I went down on him and take his equally big cock deep into my mouth. 

Imagin we were doing 69 sucking like no tomorrow while he. was being fucked with steady rhythm by Australian cock. 

I didn’t know how long it was before I realized that I shot my cum into his mouth and he also shot his into mine. I remembered very clearly that I was very high that I drank his sperm and continued sucking him until our cocks became soft in our mouth. 

I got up and French kissing each other without realizing that his friend had also cummed into his ass. 

Gosh ... that was my best 69 ever and till date, I really wanted to relive this scene again. 

Too bad, we both still remained as friends without benefits since I got married. 

69 absolutely my favourite!

10 minutes ago, bi2bi69 said:

Wow! What a tale!

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/11/2019 at 11:42 AM, bi2bi69 said:

This is really  nice