Male HQ

HIStory 2: Crossing the line Boys Love Taiwan Drama

ryanng121

42 minutes ago, ryanng121 said:

Recently watched History 2: Crossing the line. And really liked it. Really moved by Fandy  Fan 范少勳 (Fan Shao Xuan) for his willingness to portray a positive gentle caring person who is romantically attracted to another person of the same sex.

It’s not the first time he has willingly taken on such a portrayal...even though he is a straight man

Is he not paid for such roles?

43 minutes ago, ryanng121 said:

and doing such roles can’t do very much for his career.

On the contradictory, imo every role is an opportunity for an artist to feature his talent.

46 minutes ago, ryanng121 said:

To me, he is such a beautiful man, inside and out. I’m so happy to know such a beautiful man like him exists in this world. Although I will never get to meet him, I want to say: Thank you Fandy! Thank you very much. 真的很感谢你.

Yes, he's beautiful.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

17 minutes ago, ryanng121 said:

(I don’t think playing a gay character is anything for a aspiring artist to be proud of .)

(Indeed he’s beautiful)

btw, do you always reply in such a curt way. Even if you disagree with me. You can still do it politely.

Many actors shot to fame playing gay roles. Egs include fan zhiwei, yang youning etc. Not too sure about ban tho. But with internet, who needs tv?

Pertaining to my replies. Short, yes. Rude, no. I don't like long naggy posts unlike some other forumers here. I like to be short sweet and sharp.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

7 hours ago, ryanng121 said:

I get the impression when you reply that you want to put me down with your replies. Whatever I’ve shared came earnestly from how I’m feeling. Indeed it’s short but I don’t think it’s sweet at all. It’s stings like a bee. Anyway, let’s agree to disagree and never communicate with each other again. 

Disagree, yes. Put u down, no.

I can't see how acting a certain role, gay in this case, is so 委屈 for an actor. 

My bad if u feel hurt. U must ve a bigger heart and thicker skin to survive in This forum or this harsh world. Be strong.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

1 hour ago, bigdanbeam said:

绝对中肯。 

There are talks on 越界 part 2 but NATO. I've already spent a bomb on the 越界 collectables from desktop calendars to DVD. :doh:

How costly r these collectables?

R there any story development for a part 2? Personally i don't see much. I find it very forgettable. Other than love of siam, i can't recall most gay drama story.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

The portrayal of the characters for so real, especially for Fandy - didn’t know he’s straight, but his eyes have a story to tell. The whole thing is just so Taiwanese. 

I am still in stuck in the drama and not being able to get out of it. So hoping for part 2 as this is really too short!