BW Clubs

If you are a Business owner or looking for partners, come and discuss with me and see how we can collaborate with one another.

Participants will have chance to present and network their business. This event is FREE of charge. 

To be part of the network in Vietnam, Singapore or Malaysia whatsapp group. Welcome to add http://bit.ly/BWO2O

Thanks

Edited by AndrewWng

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Hoo Kuan Cien
      My partner and I are renting a common room in our Hougang condo apartment.

Hit me up if you like more info.

Cheers, Kuan Cien

About the room.pdf
    • By Samuel Lim
      My friend is looking for someone to help him with Temporary area monitoring at woodlands (Simple job) - $15 per hour . 

Suitable for poly/ITE students or fresh gradNo need special qualifications.

-To be completed within a week (weekdays)
      -To monitor a woodlands site for crowd/activity. Just need to take a picture and send a simple hourly report to my friend. Purpose of this is because a friend of mine bought a landed house there and would like someone to help him monitor the crowd and activities within a 24h period. Something like doing guard duty.
      -Total number of hours to clock -24  (different hour of the clock). Can split shift to 2-5 days example: (Mon 12pm to 12am, Tuesday 12am to 12pm).
      -If keen, please WhatsApp me at +65 88082568 . My name is Sam

• By Sex1234
      Hi l Alvin, Chinese, looking for a travelling mate to Taiwan next year January or February. Interested do pm me. Thanks in advance.
    • By ablove
      Parc Vera Condominium. A newly renovated ,cosy Condo Common room for rent in Hougang area, just 2 bus stop away from Hougang MRT station or 10-15 mins walking distance. $850 monthly include cleaning fortnightly, excluding utilities (PUB will be shared). Single only. Can move in immediately.   What's inside the common room: aircon fan queen size mattress wardrobe study table with chair will have own bathroom (not sharing)   Available in the house WiFi  washing machine fridge oven gas cooker (light cooking)   Condo facilities Swimming Pool Gym Tennis Court Function room BBQ Pit Car Park   Amenities Nearby - the famous and cheap mixed rice is very near, bakery, cafe, clinics, kopitiam just 3-5 mins walking distance 10-15 mins walk to Hougang mall - McDonald’s, KFC, NTUC, more coffeeshops 2 bus stops away from Hougang MRT station   Requirements 1 month deposit no visitors 6 months minimum occupancy   About landlord: A young couple aged 32 and 30, who are friendly, working as professional, like the house to be kept clean and neat. Love to cook whenever is free.     No agents please. PM to arrange for viewing or for more details.    Thank you for your time.  For more details, Line: tkchin5375 whatsapp: +65 86255323   Common room:             Own shower room (not sharing)     Cosy living room       balcony  
    • By gymfan32
      Hi Everyone,

I'm selling some items which I've bought over the past decade to get more storage space in my cupboard. The items are:

1. Men's health / fitness magazines ($5 per magazine)
      Most of them were bought when I was overseas. They are rarely flipped and are in excellent condition. Some are of vintage value and are no longer in print.

2. Gay books (fiction and non-fiction / self-help) ($2 per book)

3. Gay collectibles (calendars, posters, photo books) ($2 per item)

Price is negotiable if you buy 10 items or more. Can mix and match.

If keen, please PM me the item that you are interested in and I will send you some pictures of the item to take a look first.

Thanks

counter