If you are a Business owner or looking for partners, come and discuss with me and see how we can collaborate with one another.

Participants will have chance to present and network their business. This event is FREE of charge. 

To be part of the network in Vietnam, Singapore or Malaysia whatsapp group. Welcome to add http://bit.ly/BWO2O

Thanks

Edited by AndrewWng

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Dylan_T
      - Ensuite bedroom with private attached bathroom
      - 5 minutes walk to Somerset MRT!
      - 2 minutes walk to 24 hr NTUC
      - Next to Killiney eateries
      - Next to Orchard shopping streets
      - Prefer male professionals / students who are easy to get along with 
      - New furnished apartment with bed, wardrobe and own balcony!
      - The only bedroom on the lower level of a penthouse apartment
      - PM if interested thank you
    • By heliumduck
      Events Gigs Final Fantasy composer Nobuo Uematsu to perform in Singapore for the first time
      Words by Surej Singh on 13 August 2018  
      Legendary Japanese composer Nobuo Uematsu is set to perform in Singapore for the first time ever this September. 
      Known for his compositions for the beloved Final Fantasy franchise, Nobuo Uematsu will enthrall fans as he performs on-stage, as opposed to his past concerts where he conducts an orchestra. He will be joined by singer Akiko Kawano for hits such as 'Eyes On Me' and 'Melodies Of Life', while long-time collaborators, friends and other video game music composers Tsutomu Narita, Yoshitaka Hirota, Michio Okamiya,and Chihiro Fujioka share the stage with him for renditions of Uematsu's masterful discography. 
      Promoted by Sounds of Faeries, Nobuo Uematsu/Earthbound Papas is set to take place at the University Cultural Centre Hall, NUS in Singapore on Saturday, 1 September from 8pm onwards. Tickets are now on sale for S$79 and $140, the latter of which comes with a Meet & Greet package. 

https://www.sistic.com.sg/events/cpapas0918

https://www.bandwagon.asia/articles/final-fantasy-composer-nobuo-uematsu-to-perform-in-singapore-for-the-first-time
    • By fitring
      Hi there,

I am a freelance swimming coach based in KL/Selangor/Putrajaya. 
      Can teach beginner/intermediate/advance. 
      Affordable 1-to-1 session. 
      Venue: Public pool/your condo pool. 

Pm me if you are interested. 
    • By A350-900ULR
      I’m organizing a birthday party in JB at a private residence and seeking to hire a drinks server/mixer for about 20 guests for about 4-5 hours in the evening till late. Anyone interested or knows someone interested please PM me. Students welcome. Experience not needed as long as you can pour and mix drinks and put on a charming smile :)
    • By btm_chaser
      Hi there,  its been so long since i last logged in to BW till I forgot my old account and have to create a new one.

Anyway,  I'm bottom mly mix chn chaser looking for Top Chub (preferably 100+kg). I'm open to any race and age from different walks of life.

Line Id: f.i.r
counter