Male HQ

What defines a beautiful waist? A little tummy or no fats?

gucici

• 8 months later...

No visible 6-pack is fine,  a little fat does not hurt,  and one notices when the core is strong and toned. 

This rules out tummies, even small ones.  Pelvis should be held back (navel tucked in) and not bent forwards.

Much of a beautiful waist is good posture. 

When the core is strong, getting 6 packs is easy.

1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

No visible 6-pack is fine,  a little fat does not hurt,  and one notices when the core is strong and toned. 

This rules out tummies, even small ones.  Pelvis should be held back (navel tucked in) and not bent forwards.

Much of a beautiful waist is good posture. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

Slim waist is nice, abs is a plus. I get turned on by men who have broad muscular top body (shoulder/chest/back) and slim lower body (waist/butt/thighs). Tummy is out of the question, because it means the guy does not work out often and watch what he eats. 

Guest cute guy

I saw a cute guy when go to his store to buy something. with the clothes on, can see some meat or love handle or maybe small floater. I'm not sure how it will look like without the clothes. but because he was cute even with the sparetyre he still looks cute that my heart has already been swayed by his look. 

Guest cute guy
5 hours ago, Guest Hunk said:

Slim waist is nice, abs is a plus. I get turned on by men who have broad muscular top body (shoulder/chest/back) and slim lower body (waist/butt/thighs). Tummy is out of the question, because it means the guy does not work out often and watch what he eats. 

sometimes, I have been wondering does it really matters if one didn't work out? If one is lazy to work out that's mean he did not deserve to be loved? There are people who don't work out but still slim because of high metabolism. 

Guest Fit guest

Everyone's 审美观 is different. 

So why do we need to criticise those with tummies or spare tyres etc. 

Those who gym.. Don't forget that u were also either skinny or fat to begin with.

Just saying. 

1 hour ago, Guest cute guy said:

sometimes, I have been wondering does it really matters if one didn't work out? If one is lazy to work out that's mean he did not deserve to be loved? There are people who don't work out but still slim because of high metabolism. 

Everyone has the right to choose how to spend his time and energies. 

I like to compare building the body with building the brain.

After high school we have learned (hopefully) to read well and do basic math.  From then on, if we limit ourselves to read the newspaper and easy to read books, this is fine. In contrast, others have ambitions to continue to study in universities and pursue a professional career in medicine, engineering, linguistics and other sciences.  To do this, to become an MD, a PhD, they have to work out their brains intensively, resulting in outstanding capacity to think and memorize.  This effort can pay off the whole life long. 

To work out makes little difference in early life, where a minimum of exercise can keep us healthy and fit.  But after the 20s, 30s, the difference starts progressively showing up.  One can start with heavy workout at any time,  aware that it takes many years to yield its benefits. Therefore, it is wise to start early (but not too early like in the teens) and let working out become habitual.  One result is that after getting stronger the body will not need to change much and will not decay by the ravages of age until the 70s or so, if much at all.  I can say that after working out most of my adult life, now in the 70s I don't feel much different,  my clothes of 20, even 30 years ago still fit, the only difference is that my hips are a little wider, I lost some height,  and I can handle less weight even if my muscles have not got smaller.  Of course smart nutrition plays a big role,  which together with exercise keep up HEALTH,  the most important factor in old age.

In summary,  it is not necessary to do heavy work out to have a successful life,  but to do it is a great return-on-investment of effort and time.

The toughest part about being body beautiful is diet.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Little Bear Uncle

I actually think that he's much sexier when he's meaty because his skin is plump, smooth and radiant. His body is still very firm and so comfortably cuddly and bouncy like a baby's butts.

Those who are fat or obese, their skins are flabby and saggy. Their bodies are jelly and wobbly.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/2M-QMtzNj1c/maxresdefault.jpg

FROM  FIT TO FAT TO FIT

1 hour ago, Guest Little Bear Uncle said:

I actually think that he's much sexier when he's meaty because his skin is plump, smooth and radiant. His body is still very firm and so comfortably cuddly and bouncy like a baby's butts.

Those who are fat or obese, their skins are flabby and saggy. Their bodies are jelly and wobbly.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/2M-QMtzNj1c/maxresdefault.jpg

FROM  FIT TO FAT TO FIT

maxresdefault.jpg

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest disclosed yourself

I go by personality and not by physical appearance. You can start a relationship with a slim guy and after 5 years he put on weight...

Guest cute guy
23 hours ago, fab said:

maxresdefault.jpg

There are some I noticed that they look better (face wise)  with some fats. after losing weight although with abs but face no longer the same. still prefer with some fats on the face than thin face.

Guest chocolate

Related image

having nice abs requires hard work, discipline, and commitment. it does say something about personality too, e.g, not lazy. 

so no need to fit shame people that have abs.

• 7 months later...

Over the months this thread existed I have discovered another quality besides the waist.

This is a long neck and a good posture of the head above the spine.

Add to this relaxed, low hanging shoulders and elbows that don't come to the sides but stay close to the body.

These qualities add to the slim, strong core to result in optimum posture.

This becomes increasingly important as we age.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.