Male HQ

Msgjunkie Vs Other members' bitching fight on Tony's Massage

terence_lala

Chinaboys like Tony and those in the Dspa Group follow a typical modus operandi which the unwary should be alerted to. The first bit of info they want to ferret out is your occupation. Bragging your status as some big-time lawyer will pay handsome dividends towards getting difficult demands gratified, even if you dun tip generously at first. They reckon you will make up for it when they eventually hook the fish. The second thing they want to know is your age. People of a certain maturity have the disposable means to be generous and sympathetic when they start telling you some bleeding-heart tale of hardship.

13 hours ago, msgjunkie said:

Chinaboys like Tony and those in the Dspa Group follow a typical modus operandi which the unwary should be alerted to. The first bit of info they want to ferret out is your occupation. Bragging your status as some big-time lawyer will pay handsome dividends towards getting difficult demands gratified, even if you dun tip generously at first. They reckon you will make up for it when they eventually hook the fish. The second thing they want to know is your age. People of a certain maturity have the disposable means to be generous and sympathetic when they start telling you some bleeding-heart tale of hardship.

So true! 

tony is a hardworking chap who isn't after monies like that. he doesn't deliberately go out to ensure that is his modus operandi. i think it's good to warn people about possible exploitations, but to label and judge him directly, i think it's unwarranted, and gearing away from the topic of the massage that he provides.

+65 9090 four four nine six (WA), fourthandthird (Line)

Tiong Bahru market vicinity

$78 / hr - tui na + minor fixing + bone setting (if necessary)

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

$36 bonesetting-and-go (5 - 10 mins)

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

Please keep your mask on 😃

On 4/12/2018 at 3:49 PM, fourth said:

tony is a hardworking chap who isn't after monies like that. he doesn't deliberately go out to ensure that is his modus operandi. i think it's good to warn people about possible exploitations, but to label and judge him directly, i think it's unwarranted, and gearing away from the topic of the massage that he provides.

I am notorious in the massage circle for forming dangerous liaisons with masseurs. You will find that in most of my posts, I always side with the masseurs and I am especially partial to chinaboys. When I sound a warning, it cannot be said to be unwarranted. It must have come from some intimate liaison to which I am privy and for which I feel compelled to call out.

Edited by msgjunkie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was directing Terence_lala to your post, not commenting on your post.

Oh okay. 

Anyway Tony seemed very eager to touch my dick, doing it in the early part of the message. Maybe this is a case of YMMV — your mileage might vary — for those getting the ‘massage’. 

2 hours ago, free2play said:

哦好的。 

无论如何,托尼似乎非常渴望触动我的家伙,在信息的早期阶段这样做。也许这是YMMV的情况 - 你的里程可能会有所不同 - 那些获得'按摩'的人。 

Regardless of whether you are specializing in Tony, no matter what Tony does or not, I would like to say a word. I still very much agree with Tony's massage technique. I believe that regardless of my own personal approach to Tony's massage, Tony has always been Everyone is very hard, every massage technician is for his own life, so why treat a massage technician like this, don't block everyone's last road, it is unfair to treat this massage technician.

On 5/16/2018 at 6:46 PM, calvin87 said:

Basically only you and cutejunk discussing and sabo him. Mostly of us felt that he did something suit to our need. Of cos not hanky panky. 

Really? Moved by his sincerity and superior skills, everybody comes out in full force to lend support? And, of course, not on account of hanky-panky?

55 minutes ago, KevinTan said:

Visited Tony on Thur and i kind of like his massage style... Although, he is a soft spoken person but his stroke was strong and firm. Will definitely go back another time.

Join BW just to plug Tony? My, my, such devoted supporters! Good wine needs no bush.

Edited by msgjunkie

How do you always think about Tony? Don't like his massage style, you don’t need to look for Tony. You don’t have to be boring to belittle one person. I know that Tony is very hard. You’ve been belittling it and you’ve been belittle it will reduce your weight. It's an honor that a hard-working masseur deserves your attention. Tony will always be my regular massage technician anytime. I will always support Tony.

On 5/25/2018 at 11:30 PM, msgjunkie said:

Join BW just to plug Tony? My, my, such devoted supporters! Good wine needs no bush.

Hi msgunkie,

I was looking through your past post messages and i realized that when anyone comment on Tony, you condemn or ill mouth him.

Is there anything between you and Tony or both of you are business "enemy". Be professional !!!!

See attached screenshot for evidencezzzzz.thumb.jpg.8ff148ef45eb1e42c342aa3995144d27.jpg

2 hours ago, sgpboyboy said:

Hi msgunkie,

I was looking through your past post messages and i realized that when anyone comment on Tony, you condemn or ill mouth him.

Is there anything between you and Tony or both of you are business "enemy". Be professional !!!!

See attached screenshot for evidencezzzzz.thumb.jpg.8ff148ef45eb1e42c342aa3995144d27.jpg

I was about to say the same about all who lend their unstinting support. Is there some COLLUSION or liaison we are unaware of? Calling out something which is disingenuous is hardly bad-mouthing and, yes, I know Tony more intimately than people assume, so that means I am not talking through my hat.

Edited by msgjunkie

I was about to say the same about all who lend their unstinting support. Is there some COLLUSION or liaison we are unaware of? Calling out something which is disingenuous is hardly bad-mouthing and, yes, I know Tony more intimately than people assume, so that means I am not talking through my hat.

Since you know "Tony more intimately than people assume" (not interested what is between you and Tony),  then settle with him privately or outside this topic forum.

I don't see anything wrong with customer giving positive comment after their visit. Even if the masseur "collude" with the customer to write positive comment, leave it to readers to determine if he chooses to believe or to pay for the service. Don't see a need for you to provide comment for every posting.

Probably i will need to report this to the forum moderator and let him review to see if there is a need to stop all these "nonsense".

You mean you are free to collude but others are NOT free to call out the collusion? So you are free to propagate FAKE self-promotions but others are NOT free to call them out as such?  By the same token, you should also declare your vested interests in all this. Are you his latest sugar-daddy defending his dubious honour?

Yes, please put a stop to all these PHONY testimonies!!!

Edited by msgjunkie

On 5/21/2018 at 7:48 AM, ian74 said:

我第二次去托尼,我能说什么。他总是非常细心和严肃的手艺。接待小姐马来西亚女孩很有礼貌,不像这里的一些评论大声。托尼对他的服务很认真。淋浴尽管冷。也许他们忘了打开加热器。整个时间值得参观

Thank you for your praise of Tony and your recognition of Tony. I will also let Tony know that he still has so many customers affirming him.

On 6/3/2018 at 1:09 PM, sgpboyboy said:

Since you know "Tony more intimately than people assume" (not interested what is between you and Tony),  then settle with him privately or outside this topic forum.

I don't see anything wrong with customer giving positive comment after their visit. Even if the masseur "collude" with the customer to write positive comment, leave it to readers to determine if he chooses to believe or to pay for the service. Don't see a need for you to provide comment for every posting.

Probably i will need to report this to the forum moderator and let him review to see if there is a need to stop all these "nonsense".

I agree with sgpboyboy. I read the post and I think this person is really against Tony. Basically he had negative comments when anyone gives Tony a good review. The reviews are for people to read and judge by themselves. Constantly rebutting a good review is childish. 

I had tried tony’s massage before and it’s good. 

On 6/3/2018 at 2:50 PM, msgjunkie said:

You mean you are free to collude but others are NOT free to call out the collusion? So you are free to propagate FAKE self-promotions but others are NOT free to call them out as such?  By the same token, you should also declare your vested interests in all this. Are you his latest sugar-daddy defending his dubious honour?

Yes, please put a stop to all these PHONY testimonies!!!

i think a lot of masseurs aren't posting or speaking up cuz it's ultimately not their business to meddle, and they wouldn't like to offend anyone especially if the person is their client.

but guess what? i don't give a fuck. stop picking on the poor dude. he's trying to make a living and if so many of us are posting positive reviews about him, then he must be doing something right and the only thing that he's done wrong is he didn't please you the way you want. If his massage isn't up to your standard, you have already said it and left your mark, there's no need to rebutt others' positive comments.

me as a masseur personally finds that there's definitely room for improvement for Tony. Would i go back? no i won't because i know other masseurs who're able to treat my back problems. but would i say he is good? i'll give him a 3.5 out of 5. he may be able to satisfy most of the people here but not me only because i'm very picky when it comes to people from the same trade.

we've met a few times, and i shared some techniques with him, and i'm happy to hear him say that he's been putting it to good use. seeing how he wishes to improve on his skills to give a better massage speaks volume about this young man; he's in it for the long term.

now if i'm not clear with my words, if you have an issue with people posting positive comments about him, then the issue is WITH YOU AND NOT EVERYONE ELSE. the mods are able to see which accounts and replies are genuine and which accounts are not. you think they wouldn't have spoken by now if it's all SELF PROPAGATING? 

we are definitely veering off topic and if that is your intention to get this locked up again, please, stop. 

Moderators: My apologies for veering off topic but i take a stand when bullying is concerned.

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

Asking for it, aren't you? Lest you think this is all about bullying some diligent masseur whose only fault is playing the victim too well, let me air some of his dirty linen in public. The first thing that strikes one other than his over-rated massage skills is his gratuitous readiness to malign his rivals like Rain from upstairs. Do you know why people like to patronise Rain, he would ask innocently.  因为他脱裤子, he would volunteer in a scandalised tone. What hypocrisy! The second thing that hits you is his swift audacity in asking you for money to help with his massage certification course (yes, it also means he is NOT certified!) The third galling thing is his persistent plea to write something nice for him online to improve his business, even after you advise him that good wine needs no bush and things will look fake when carried too far.

Tell me, are these the hallmarks of some hard-working dude trying to make an honest living? In all my myriad encounters with masseurs, I have yet to meet a more brazen fraud!

Edited by msgjunkie

1 hour ago, msgjunkie said:

Asking for it, aren't you? Lest you think this is all about bullying some diligent masseur whose only fault is playing the victim too well, let me air some of his dirty linen in public. The first thing that strikes one other than his over-rated massage skills is his gratuitous readiness to malign his rivals like Rain from upstairs. Do you know why people like to patronise Rain, he would ask innocently.  因为他脱裤子, he would volunteer in a scandalised tone. What hypocrisy! The second thing that hits you is his swift audacity in asking you for money to help with his massage certification course (yes, it also means he is NOT certified!) The third galling thing is his persistent plea to write something nice for him online to improve his business, even after you advise him that good wine needs no bush and things will look fake when carried too far.

Tell me, are these the hallmarks of some hard-working dude trying to make an honest living? In all my myriad encounters with masseurs, I have yet to meet a more brazen fraud!

text you in private. this is no place for arguments.

Gua sha - $15

On 5/18/2018 at 4:44 PM, free2play said:

Tried Tony's massage last night. I wasn't expecting any hankypanky because of all the comments in this thread--but about 15mins into the massage, he touched my balls and my dick. 

I let him continue (why spoil a good thing) but disappointed that the massage part went downhill from there. I had to direct his hands to my lower back and legs, as he kept on touching my private parts. In the end, he gave me a HJ while licking my nipples. 

Would I come back? Maybe if I'm very very horny. But for a good massage that's legit, I'll probably skip it. 

Just a honest review. 

I had experienced the same as above mentioned. But,  I told Tony straight I am here because of all the POSITIVE comments and only massage will do. I would not rate his massage skills here as first impressions are half the battle. 

I would say one shoe does not fit all and beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. If he likes Tony's style, he likes. 

And last,  I believe this smart young guy had learnt a lesson,  hopefully. 

"Dia bukan bodoh, tapi tak cerdik!" by Dr Mahathir.

Just a piece of honest sharing. 

Edited by Vinsky

10 hours ago, Vinsky said:

I had experienced the same as above mentioned. But,  I told Tony straight I am here because of all the POSITIVE comments and only massage will do.

Did you seriously think all the glowing testimonies are about his massage skills, as some will have us believe?!! Haha!

Actually, come to think of it, most readers would knowingly see them as veiled recommendations for something less mundane than pure massage. I would normally let such pretense pass, being a guilty party "in the know" myself, except that in this case, the pretense has taken on an insufferably self-righteous tone and letting it pass kills me.

Edited by msgjunkie

18 minutes ago, msgjunkie said:

Did you seriously think all the glowing testimonies were about his massage skills, as some will have us believe?!! Haha!

I would say 'freedom is always for the volunteers.' 

Tony has the right to run his business the way he wants, but unfortunately just not my taste.

11 hours ago, snowball said:

各有所需,各有所好,顾客付钱,能满足他们的抚慰目的就是好的服务,何必争到面红耳赤?

People who like 狗肉 know where to indulge in their illicit pleasure. Suppose one fine day, a 狗肉店 sends out a deluge of endorsements saying they sell the best 羊肉 around. Why the need to draw such phony attention,  you wonder. They insist they have the right to endorse the quality of their 羊肉, why can't others respect it?  Why must pretend until like that, dun you agree?!!

Edited by msgjunkie

3 hours ago, snowball said:

各有所需,各有所好,顾客付钱,能满足他们的抚慰目的就是好的服务,何必争到面红耳赤?

我可没有要争,也没什么好争!我只是想把事实分享出来,而已!因为,我是货不对板的受害者!也好让一些会员了解真相!就好比Gengkeran,不但在这里美言Tony 的按摩手法,还很加力的维护Tony,现在也在别的篇章落力的为Tony 打广告,有这么好的顾客真的是福气!有时,我都错把Gengkeran当成Tony。

我必须再次强调我并没有针对任何人,只是事实就摆在眼前,是自打嘴巴的活教材!

Screenshot_2018-06-11-23-32-00-94.png

Those who tried Tony’s massage has aired their views regardless its good or bad. Others read and make their own judgement. We are not kids and there is no need to educate us via constant bitching. What you have written, we have taken note. Please move on. It’s bored to read bitching comments that doesn’t add value to the thread. 

4 hours ago, Sunray said:

Those who tried Tony’s massage has aired their views regardless its good or bad. Others read and make their own judgement. We are not kids and there is no need to educate us via constant bitching. What you have written, we have taken note. Please move on. It’s bored to read bitching comments that doesn’t add value to the thread. 

Pot calling the kettle black. Anyone who says anything negative about Tony is bitching. Didnt you just bitch, bitch?!!

Did I say anything negative about Tony? Read carefully what I wrote earlier. You are the only black kettle. By continuously harping on a topic = bitching. And you are simply good at that.  You don’t have to call me a bitch because you are in black light now. You are just crying like a kid and I forgive your childishness. Not going to reply to your unconstructive comments anymore as I value my account. Please please move on. We are sick of your personal grudge with Tony. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Msgjunkie Vs Other members' bitching fight on Tony's Massage
On 6/2/2018 at 9:23 PM, sgpboyboy said:

Hi msgunkie,

It's been brought to my attention that, @msgjunkie  has a bone to pick with the masseur Tony. 

I think you had said your piece and troll long enough in Tony's massage thread to make your point very clear about your dissatisfaction of Tony for "something he did or did not do".

I had moved the thread to the Flaming room for you to SHOOT until you cum on the topic of Tony and his massage skill.

DO NOT go back to the massage thread to divert the topic again or I will come after your ass.

Guest Guest
On 6/13/2018 at 4:47 PM, Sunray said:

Did I say anything negative about Tony? Read carefully what I wrote earlier. You are the only black kettle. By continuously harping on a topic = bitching. And you are simply good at that.  You don’t have to call me a bitch because you are in black light now. You are just crying like a kid and I forgive your childishness. Not going to reply to your unconstructive comments anymore as I value my account. Please please move on. We are sick of your personal grudge with Tony. 

Well said! You really hit the nail on the head. This msgjunkie has been bad-mouthing everyone from Tony to Sky to Hugo since day one.  She is nothing but a bitch nonpareil.

Guest Guest
11 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Well said! You really hit the nail on the head. This msgjunkie has been bad-mouthing everyone from Tony to Sky to Hugo since day one.  She is nothing but a bitch nonpareil.

LOL @msgjunkie

Guest Guest
7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

@msgjunkie Must be Tony didn't give you special or refuse to dig your cb, that's why you so bitterly deprived after his massage. lololol.

So old still behave like bitch. :rolleyes:

Hahahahaha

• 4 weeks later...

When discussions in Blowing wind get too critical or personal, you can be sure that there is a personal agenda or personal axe to grind.

For gays, it’s normally about  rejected love or lust or what else?

@msgjunkie must have changed his profile name and don’t dare to attack this China massage boy, since he got supporters who informed moderator on this online bullying.  

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.