Male HQ

Msgjunkie Vs Other members' bitching fight on Tony's Massage

terence_lala

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2018 at 11:45 PM, Guest Guest said:

It's quite obvious @msgjunkie was rejected by Tony, that's why she bitches about him so bitterly :whistle:

@msgjunkie wants to bitch about masseurs but don't dare to come in here to defend herself against getting bitched?!

She has NO BALLS!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
6 hours ago, Trinity said:

Really!? Tot only me. Just wondering so many good comments but no one touched on this obvious point. 

Tsk, tsk, how quickly sentiments shift! When I made a point of it last year, I was savaged viciously for maligning a decent hardworking lad.

On 5/22/2019 at 9:36 PM, msgjunkie said:

Tsk, tsk, how quickly sentiments shift! When I made a point of it last year, I was savaged viciously for maligning a decent hardworking lad.

What you had done was to threaten the masseur that if he don't bend to your request, you will give him a bad comment in the forum. 

I was informed by a few masseurs and customers that they are aware of what kind of a person you are. 

So don't come and cry father and cry mother because of the action I taken against you.

Your views are not counted because of what you did.

You had said your piece and flamed the masseur in the flaming room and you also got your just dessert.

Don't need to 落井下石 here.

• 2 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.