Male HQ

Zac's HealingTouch Incall Massage @ Bedok North

Relax and unwind.

Carefully curated strokes infused with hot stones therapy taking the session to a next level. 

DM me here, IG, Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/h34lingt0uch/

or LINE me at siriust (scan QR code) for bookings.

Preferably 1 day advance notice as there might be no slot available or I may not be around for same day bookings. 

my_qrcode_1569946012778.jpg

Edited by HealingTouch

• G_M changed the title to Healingtouch Swedish Outcall & Incall Massage Service @ Bedok North Road

Hi guys, just to let you guys have a more in-depth knowledge of what I do. The massage I'm providing is Swedish but fused with acupressure thus providing a little more pressure than the original Swedish. A fusion of it will definitely provide a better massage experience and relaxation. Attached picture is the premium oil I'm using. USDA organic certifed and Made in Singapore.

Currently I'm doing outcalls only till the end of August/ early September until the room that I've dedicated for massage is ready.

75 mins of full body massage is $80 but I am extending a $10 off to thank you guys for the support. Transport is fixed $30.

Please contact me at h34lingt0uch@gmail.com

PM me here or

Line me at siriust

I'll reply as soon as possible.

Edited by HealingTouch

Hi guys, kindly be informed that I can't take SAME DAY APPOINTMENTS as it will be quite disruptive to my whole day schedule. At least 1 day ahead will be good to avoid disappointment.

Some of you have asked my stats. I'm 30, 175 63 local chinese.

Currently doing only OUTCALLS till September.

Thank you for your time and see you soon!

Zac - HealingTouch

Edited by HealingTouch

• G_M changed the title to Zac's Healingtouch Swedish Outcall & Incall Massage Service @ Bedok North Road
On 7/28/2018 at 12:51 AM, HealingTouch said:

Hello. My place will be ready in September. Hope to get Ur support. Thanks!

great...will wait for ur place in Sept... hahaha...i live along Bedok North Road...would be nice to have a place close to home to get massage....

Hi guys, hope you guys are doing ok! Just one more month and my place will be ready. For those who tried my massage already, wanna thank you guys for the support!

I've got people who instantly asked me if I provide HJ or am fit. If that's the true nature of ur intention, I am not fit to be your masseur because it defeats the purpose of massage.

I apologise if I sound rude. Nevertheless I aimed to provide quality massage for you guys out there.

Edited by HealingTouch

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys!

Just a quick update for appointments. I will start taking incalls on 10th September onwards.

Having in-camp training from the 29th August to 7th September so will not be available during this period.

Thank you for your support and see you soon!

Cheers,

Zac

Edited by HealingTouch

• 2 weeks later...

Went to Zac's place and tried out his massage yesterday. His place is about 5 minutes walk from Tanah Merah MRT station.

Zac is a young chap, massage begin with upper back and he had spent quite a bit of time doing my upper back which in my heart, I was thinking he may not be able to cover my whole body, luckily he managed to cover whole back and front legs in the 90 minutes. Strength and technique he used suit me thou at certain part I felt a bit ticklish, he will check with you for the strength you prefer.

When the massage is over, I had a small talk with him to feedback on he allocated much portion of the time on my upper back, only then he explained that he noticed my shoulder a bit stiff and muscle a bit tense thus spending more time on it. Much appreciate that he looking into this details.

Understand that he had about 4 years of working experience as a massage therapist previously. Worth the try. Thanks Zac.

sorry for the late review..

booked Zac to try his skill at massage as it was relatively near my workplace... Nice to not need to hop into a taxi after work for a change...

I had a long week at work sitting down so needed more work done on my upper back and zac obliged.

The room Zac reserved for the massage is recently renovated and it was a nice cozy spot with enough air circulation with the ceiling fan and airconditioning. Even though it was an older flat, the bathroom was renovated and it was clean, which was important to me.

Overall the massage was good, with the right pressure and attention given throughout. I would have preferred a tummy massage as part of the treatment to get the toxins moving.. but I didn't specify so can't fault him for it. He also lets you have the peace if you're not a chatty person. 

Zac was prompt with communication and it was easy to book.

Thanks Zac and all the best!

32 minutes ago, Swisse said:

sorry for the late review..

booked Zac to try his skill at massage as it was relatively near my workplace... Nice to not need to hop into a taxi after work for a change...

I had a long week at work sitting down so needed more work done on my upper back and zac obliged.

The room Zac reserved for the massage is recently renovated and it was a nice cozy spot with enough air circulation with the ceiling fan and airconditioning. Even though it was an older flat, the bathroom was renovated and it was clean, which was important to me.

Overall the massage was good, with the right pressure and attention given throughout. I would have preferred a tummy massage as part of the treatment to get the toxins moving.. but I didn't specify so can't fault him for it. He also lets you have the peace if you're not a chatty person. 

Zac was prompt with communication and it was easy to book.

Thanks Zac and all the best!

Never late. Thank you. See you soon!

Had an appointment with Zac a week ago. 

The place is very nicely done. The bathroom is very clean. The allocated massage room is clean and tidy. The temperature was alright for me. A ceiling fan circulates the air conditioning. The environment is very comfortable with soothing music playing at the background. Lukewarm water was prepared before the massage.

I had lemongrass oil and it’s pleasant. Not too oily.

the massage started on the gentle note. Eventually with much longer and more pressure strokes applied to the rest of the body. 

90mins seems like a blink of an eye. Ended with a cup of warm honey drink. 

Its a relaxing and cosy experience. 

27 minutes ago, Allnew said:

Had an appointment with Zac a week ago. 

The place is very nicely done. The bathroom is very clean. The allocated massage room is clean and tidy. The temperature was alright for me. A ceiling fan circulates the air conditioning. The environment is very comfortable with soothing music playing at the background. Lukewarm water was prepared before the massage.

I had lemongrass oil and it’s pleasant. Not too oily.

the massage started on the gentle note. Eventually with much longer and more pressure strokes applied to the rest of the body. 

90mins seems like a blink of an eye. Ended with a cup of warm honey drink. 

Its a relaxing and cosy experience.

Thank you for Ur kind words! :)