Male HQ

Zac's HealingTouch Incall Massage @ Bedok North

Hello friends, I've gotten some enquiries and feedback that h34lingt0uch has created another thread.

Due to my tight schedule,  I didnt have time to come in and take a look. Would like to clarify that it's not the case and h34lingt0uch is still the same. 

Thank you for the continuous support. Will and always be appreciated. 

Regards 

Zac 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Relax and unwind.

Carefully curated strokes infused with hot stones therapy taking the session to a next level. 

DM me here, IG, Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/h34lingt0uch/ or LINE me at siriust for bookings. Preferably 1 day advance notice as there might be no slot available for same day bookings. 

Regards 

Not enough time for a full body massage? 

Fret not, new 30mins++ neck and shoulders massage for that instant relief!

DM me here, IG, Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/h34lingt0uch/ or LINE me at siriust for bookings. Preferably 1 day advance notice as there might be no slot available for same day bookings.

See you guys soon! 

Zac - <3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Relax and unwind.

Carefully curated strokes infused with hot stones therapy taking the session to a next level. 

DM me here, IG, Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/h34lingt0uch/

or LINE me at siriust (scan QR code) for bookings.

Preferably 1 day advance notice as there might be no slot available or I may not be around for same day bookings. 

my_qrcode_1569946012778.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Relax and unwind.

Preferably 1 day advance notice as there might be no slot available or I may not be around for same day bookings. 

Hi. Tried healing touch and he managed to un-knot and release some tensions in my shoulders and upper back muscles. The hot stones did give me some "shocks" when he used them in his massage as the temperature is not low.... though not high enough to burn. I think it's a matter of getting use to the stones. Overall, I'm satisfied and will definitely get his massage service again.

2 hours ago, Jake Tee said:

Hi. Tried healing touch and he managed to un-knot and release some tensions in my shoulders and upper back muscles. The hot stones did give me some "shocks" when he used them in his massage as the temperature is not low.... though not high enough to burn. I think it's a matter of getting use to the stones. Overall, I'm satisfied and will definitely get his massage service again.

Thank you so much for your kind words.

See you take care for now. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Instagram Facebook GIF by andregola

Relax and unwind.

Note: 1 day advance notice preferred as there might be no slot available or I may not be around for same day bookings. 

Time flies and my home setup is 1 year old!

Thank you my clients and friends so much for continuous support! ♡

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2019 at 8:17 PM, HealingTouch said:

Instagram Facebook GIF by andregola

Relax and unwind.

Note: 1 day advance notice preferred as there might be no slot available or I may not be around for same day bookings. 

Time flies and my home setup is 1 year old!

Thank you my clients and friends so much for continuous support! ♡

4 minutes ago, Fadhz said:

1st msg sent, told it was fully book and had to book next week slot on monday onwards. Tot he mentioned book 1 day in advance... nonsense

Bro thank you for your message here. If I have slot, i will open up. Note that I have clients that book 1 or 2 weeks in advance and if it clashes with the date u wanna book, 1 day advance notice will be invalid. So it's not nonsense, and appreciate your understanding.

Regards 

Zac 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Relax and unwind.

Edited by HealingTouch

• 1 month later...
On 4/6/2020 at 10:30 AM, HealingTouch said:

Although it will definitely affect business, it would be wise to follow circuit breaker measures.

Playing my part being socially responsible. 

Hi guys. I still got quite a few enquiries for booking of sessions. 

Please note that HealingTouch will be following CB measures. 

Really hoping for this to be over soon and resume my service to you. 

With love,

Zac 

Edited by HealingTouch

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Relax and unwind after 2 months of Circuit Breaker! 

or LINE me at siriust (scan QR code) for bookings.

Note:

Current bookings from 19th June to 29th June is full. Kindly book in advance. Thank you! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Insta Story - Client's Review

Thank you guys for the continuous support. Many of my clients have also been informed that I've taken Swab Operations to do my part for the community.

I officially start today, but if there is no deployment for the day, I will continue to take in sessions. 

Appreciate your understandings if I require to reschedule appointments. 

Your health is my utmost importance. Every precautionary measures are taken seriously. 

In the meantime, be happy, stay safe. 

With :wub: - Zac 

For bookings, please DM me here, IG, Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/h34lingt0uch/

Edited by HealingTouch

Managed to book a massage with Zac this afternoon (sat, 25 jul). He has been my go-to masseur since the very first time I visited him in Nov 2018.

About 4 months have passed since the last massage, just before CB started. Not sure if it was due to the long period of not having pressed/rubbed, I felt lighter at the end of the 75mins massage. He really pressed hard on each part of my body and the hot stones complement it too.

Will recommend him if you are looking for a good massage in a nice atmosphere. For those wondering on the safety measures, Zac wore a mask throughout the massage and I had to take my temperature before stepping into his place. 👍

Thanks Zac! :)

13 hours ago, ahboi89 said:

Managed to book a massage with Zac this afternoon (sat, 25 jul). He has been my go-to masseur since the very first time I visited him in Nov 2018.

About 4 months have passed since the last massage, just before CB started. Not sure if it was due to the long period of not having pressed/rubbed, I felt lighter at the end of the 75mins massage. He really pressed hard on each part of my body and the hot stones complement it too.

Will recommend him if you are looking for a good massage in a nice atmosphere. For those wondering on the safety measures, Zac wore a mask throughout the massage and I had to take my temperature before stepping into his place. 👍

Thanks Zac! :)

Hello! Thank you so much for your kind words! :wub:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Dear all, thank you for all the enquiry during this period. Would like to update that during the Circuit Breaker period I applied for contract work for Swabbing Operations and will continue my deployment till my contract ends.

Currently I can only take appointments on my off days provided I'm not exhausted from the day b4.

Thank you all once again for the continuous support for my service and I will be back to full time in a few months time. 

Stay safe guys!

Zac 💌

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...