Male HQ

Zac's HealingTouch Incall Massage @ Bedok North

• 2 weeks later...

had a session with Zac last night.  Zac was a young fella and his massage skill was great.  The place was clean and that little room where he did his massage was spick and span.  I really appreciated his thoughtfulness of drying my hair which was wet before the massage began.  I liked the hot stones treatment as well which I didn't expect.  The massage ending was ...

7 hours ago, mattymattimatt said:

had a session with Zac last night.  Zac was a young fella and his massage skill was great.  The place was clean and that little room where he did his massage was spick and span.  I really appreciated his thoughtfulness of drying my hair which was wet before the massage began.  I liked the hot stones treatment as well which I didn't expect.  The massage ending was ...

Thank you for your kind review Matt. :) Glad u liked the session. See you again.

Edited by HealingTouch

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2019 at 9:36 AM, mattymattimatt said:

2nd time with Zac didn't come easy but it did take place eventually.  This time was just as good as the first.  Strokes were a little different but refreshing and still invigorating.  Thumbs up!

You forgot to include, "the massage ending was..." ;)

good deeds never go unpunished

• 2 weeks later...

To let u guys have more comfortable environment, I've upgraded the massage bed to a non-portable and wider width design.

Weekdays and weekends slots available for bookings from 2pm onwards to 10.00pm last session. My timing is flexible but please try to book in advance as I may not be around all the time. 

Thank you for the continuous support. 

- Zac

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Keng said:

Line him in the morning to book 4pm slot on the same day..Replied at 3 plus said not available. OK understand cos it's a last minute booking. Then tried to book for the next day slot but no reply at all. 

Hi Keng, u can still pm me in LINE again to check, as day by day I get a lot of messages and might have missed replying to yours. Sorry about that. 

Thank you guys for continuous support. :)

Weekdays and weekends slots available for bookings from 2pm onwards to 10.00pm last session. 

PM me on LINE for reservations.

Please note that I can only take a max weight limit of 85-90kg. 

Regards 

- Zac 

Edited by HealingTouch

• 2 weeks later...

Long weekend is almost here! 

Time to relax and rejuvenate. 

Slots available for bookings from 2pm onwards to 10.00pm last session. 

PM me on LINE for reservations.

Edited by HealingTouch

Weekdays and weekends slots available for bookings from 2pm onwards to 10.00pm last session.

My timing is flexible but please try to book in advance as I may not be around all the time. 

Thank you for the continuous support:)

- Zac

Edited by HealingTouch

Private room specially curated with ambient music and aromatherapy. Combining swedish and acupressure massage with hot stones therapy. Helps eliminate muscle aches and improve blood circulation. 

Premium massage oil, non sticky and easily washes/ wipe off. 

Edited by HealingTouch

On 4/23/2019 at 7:31 PM, HealingTouch said:

Private room specially curated with ambient music and aromatherapy. Combining swedish and acupressure massage with hot stones therapy. Helps eliminate muscle aches and improve blood circulation. 

Premium massage oil, non sticky and easily washes/ wipe off. 

Edited by HealingTouch

• 2 weeks later...

Feeling tired and sore, today I went to Zac for a massage and it was one of the best I’ve ever experienced. Zac takes efforts to give his customers the best - hot oil, stones massage, drinks and checking on them during and post massage follow ups. The pressure was just right for me he took care to massage my legs well. His place is clean and simple with great instrumental music and great shower facilities. 

I’ll definitely come back for more sessions. I wish it could be longer too. :)

thank you Zac!! 

1 minute ago, edgeboy95 said:

Feeling tired and sore, today I went to Zac for a massage and it was one of the best I’ve ever experienced. Zac takes efforts to give his customers the best - hot oil, stones massage, drinks and checking on them during and post massage follow ups. The pressure was just right for me he took care to massage my legs well. His place is clean and simple with great instrumental music and great shower facilities. 

I’ll definitely come back for more sessions. I wish it could be longer too. :)

thank you Zac!! 

Thank you so much. :) see u soon. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear Members, I've created an IG page for updates and some photos of sessions (permission given by client)  

IG : h34lingt0uch

Will be giving a $10 off for those who follows and book thru IG. See u soon 

Zac. 

Edited by HealingTouch

Zac are very professional and friendly, The premises are very clean and tidy, Massage standards exceeded expectation. 

As someone who frequently had shoulder aches and weak guts, Zac’s Heat therapy really helps to improving blood circulation, increasing metabolism & easing pain. 

i would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a great massage.

Contact |  012 4173134  

Massage is not only for body aches and pain relief. It is also a form of maintenance, improving whole body blood circulation, drainage of excessive lactic acid. A general relaxation and recharging regime. :pray:

DM me for bookings.

LINE - siriust 

Instagram and Facebook - h34lingt0uch 

Edited by HealingTouch

Dear friends, 

Please note that I'll be doing a minor upgrade to the bathroom.

Next week, 22nd to 24th July (Monday to Wednesday) will not be able to take any sessions. 

Thank you for the continuous support. Will see you after the date. 

Regards,

Zac

• 2 weeks later...

I visited Zac for my 2nd session and he is definitely worth your time and money. He responded back to your enquiry within minutes if he isnt serving any client.

Location is not hard to find. Bedok MRT -> bus (3stops) -> walking (7mins).

Place is clean and well-furnished. Privacy and quiet environment. He prepares a bottle of water and towel once arrival and ask if you need a shower. Soft music plays as background, massage bed is comfortable and air-con temperature is just right.

Massage technique is good, the presses and rubs are generous. Checks on you from time to time if you are good. Hot-stone therapy is the highlight as it works wonder. Towels are clean and smell nice. I think the towels he uses are warm too which is good. 

He always able to unties all of my knots. He did extremely well with the neck, back, arms and shoulders. I dont feel stiff and generally more relaxed after the massage.

Will book him again when I have the time, thanks Zac.

• 2 weeks later...