Male HQ

Zac's HealingTouch Incall Massage @ Bedok North

Dear clients,

"Relax, Renew, Rejuvenate: Experience the Power of Touch with Our carefully curated Soothing Massages!"

Please find our addition to our service below and also schedule. Current slots are booked till 20th Jan. Thank you! 

https://www.instagram.com/h34lingt0uch?igsh=Znc3MW9xcDQ4MHcy

Edited by HealingTouch

managed to book a slot for a session with Zac earlier this afternoon. to think it has been 4 years already since he stopped massage when Covid was here.

place remains modern, neat and clean. his massage skills is also still there after all these years. glad to be able to receive massage from him yet again. my option for massage in the east is once again back!

thanks Zac! :) for the easties looking for massage, do consider him if you are looking for a relaxation session.

On 1/14/2024 at 5:21 PM, sg_JHU said:

managed to book a slot for a session with Zac earlier this afternoon. to think it has been 4 years already since he stopped massage when Covid was here.

place remains modern, neat and clean. his massage skills is also still there after all these years. glad to be able to receive massage from him yet again. my option for massage in the east is once again back!

thanks Zac! :) for the easties looking for massage, do consider him if you are looking for a relaxation session.

Thank you for your review! Very much appreciated and it is nice to see you again. 🤩

Zac is finally back after a few years and this time, with a co-massuer; Greyson, hence I decided to give them both a try on 2 different occasions.

Zac, needless to say, is still as good as before, with great control, firm and consistent pressure.

Greyson, being a new masseur, of course, there is still room for improvement but I have to say, despite being new, his still pretty good, graded him above average. I would say 80% of Zac's skills have been passed down to him, just needs to practice more, and gain more experience, then he will be as good as Zac in no time.

Edited by Ilovemassage90

4 minutes ago, Ilovemassage90 said:

Zac is finally back after a few years and this time, with a co-massuer; Greyson, hence I decided to give them both a try.

Zac, needless to say, is still as good as before, with great control, firm and consistent pressure.

Greyson, being a new masseur, of course, there is still room for improvement but I have to say, despite being new, his still pretty good, graded him above average. I would say 80% of Zac's skills have been passed down to him, just needs to practice more, and gain more experience, then he will be as good as Zac in no time.

Thank you so much for your kind words for both myself and Greyson! Hope to see you soon! 

On 1/11/2024 at 5:13 PM, HealingTouch said:

Dear clients,

"Relax, Renew, Rejuvenate: Experience the Power of Touch with Our carefully curated Soothing Massages!"

Please find our addition to our service below and also schedule. Current slots are booked till 20th Jan. Thank you! 

https://www.instagram.com/h34lingt0uch?igsh=Znc3MW9xcDQ4MHcy

"Relax, Renew, Rejuvenate"

Experience the h34ling power of t0uch with our carefully curated soothing strokes!" 

Thanks to all the booking enquiries, we are pleased to announce our extended operating hours reflected below.

We also included a self introduction in our Instagram page!

Message us in LINE/ Instagram for more information. 

We regret to inform you that due to our size limitations and to provide the utmost effects from the session, we are unable to accept clients with >30 BMI and appreciate your understanding. 

Edited by HealingTouch
Update

Just had a therapeutic session by Zac after not visiting him for a few years. Now that he has resumed his services recently, I find that his skills are really impressive. The hot stones also helped a lot to untie the knots in my body due to gym and run. Good flow of strokes. Will come back again.

2 minutes ago, momo-kun said:

Just had a therapeutic session by Zac after not visiting him for a few years. Now that he has resumed his services recently, I find that his skills are really impressive. The hot stones also helped a lot to untie the knots in my body due to gym and run. Good flow of strokes. Will come back again.

Thank you so much for your review. Glad you have benefited from the session. See you! 😊

On 1/23/2024 at 4:42 PM, HealingTouch said:

"Relax, Renew, Rejuvenate"

Experience the h34ling power of t0uch with our carefully curated soothing strokes!" 

Thanks to all the booking enquiries, we are pleased to announce our extended operating hours reflected below.

We also included a self introduction in our Instagram page!

Message us in LINE/ Instagram for more information. 

We regret to inform you that due to our size limitations and to provide the utmost effects from the session, we are unable to accept clients with >30 BMI and appreciate your understanding. 

Screenshot_20240123_163718_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240123_163855_Canva.jpg

Hello! A quick update that we have 2 sessions available on 2 Feb - Friday at 2pm and 4pm respectively. 

Do reach out to me to reserve the slots. Thanks much! 

❤️ Zac

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks Zac for accomodating my last minute request!

Old problems of neck, shoulder and lower back, torturing me since last week. This afternoon was unbearable, decided to find someone near my location for a quick fix.

Zac kindly agreed to an immediately slot as I quickly made my way down.

The place was neat and tidy, massage area nicely spa-like decorated, with warm dim lights, aroma therapy and soft music. Zac's massage was firm yet very soothing, quite different from other masseurs I've tried. I felt like there was no specific "targeting" of a particular muscle group or area, but my soreness went away nonetheless.

I also felt quite pampered with the generous use of disposable towels, covering parts that he is not massaging. The use of hot stones and eye mask were pleasant surprises too.

Good legit massage that I would definitely revisit and recommend as well.

Thanks Zac!

1 hour ago, NeitherHereNorThere said:

Thanks Zac for accomodating my last minute request!

Old problems of neck, shoulder and lower back, torturing me since last week. This afternoon was unbearable, decided to find someone near my location for a quick fix.

Zac kindly agreed to an immediately slot as I quickly made my way down.

The place was neat and tidy, massage area nicely spa-like decorated, with warm dim lights, aroma therapy and soft music. Zac's massage was firm yet very soothing, quite different from other masseurs I've tried. I felt like there was no specific "targeting" of a particular muscle group or area, but my soreness went away nonetheless.

I also felt quite pampered with the generous use of disposable towels, covering parts that he is not massaging. The use of hot stones and eye mask were pleasant surprises too.

Good legit massage that I would definitely revisit and recommend as well.

Thanks Zac!

Thank you for the spontaneous review! Really appreciate it. 😊 Glad u enjoyed and benefitted from the session!